Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Everett False posted:

I know a few people who use regular corkboards, and some who use cloth mounted in embroidery hoops (with or without needlepoint) (there is also some crossover with enamel needle minders)

I use cheap pre-stretched canvases:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Daler-Rowney-Simply-Stretched-Canvas-Pack-16-x20-2-Piece/23745174

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Those are all really nice! I just ordered a Dewdrop Crestie lizard.

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Napoleon Nelson posted:

I'm not so big on pins myself, but fortunately there's usually a lot of overlap between sticker-makes and pin-makers. I love the stuff from
the Foxloft.

And their kickstarter for vulture (and related) pins is over, but it looks like you can still order them through the backerkit site.

Their Kingfisher pin is beautiful, I might get one next time I get paid. Thanks for the link!