Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the GOAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

kreeningsons posted:

i also own one patch

the people who makes these have a lot of stuff that would be of interest to this thread!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Graveface

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
when i die they'll go in the apartment and there's nothing in there but pins. halp.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Oh hey a thread for me! I love a fresh pin but I also really like going to vintage bric a brac markets and finding old pins too

My particular favourites here are the 2nd and 3rd place Soviet athletics pins I found in Newcastle and the Che's face on the Irish flag that I found in Derby that the stall owner had no clue on the history on

I can’t stand my baby

It’s a real drag

I think I’m going crazy

I’m gonna go radge.

uber_stoat fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Nov 16, 2021

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

StrixNebulosa posted:

I am losing my goddamn mind

*i break my hand as i mash the "buy now" button with utterly terrifying strength*

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Turbinosamente posted:

Forgive me pin thread for I have sinned and bought Metazoo merch.

"there's always room for Mothman!"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

:stare: holy poo poo

yeah that's super cool. love the texture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i have a "yard flag" that i put pins on. you can get one that goes with your theme.