Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I've had three av's since I joined the forums and I took the screenshot and quote(s) from one of my LP's. The first was a lovely photo of me and the second was an excuse to get rid of it by using a jpeg from Papers, Please to commemorate my first LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
chewbecca always called me shagger when I showed up to chat and so when I got a new av she suggested having it say "top shagger" and then I went and commissioned the 3d spinning text from someone (I forgot who, maybe vanisher, I'm very sorry)

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Heather Papps posted:

my av is a very small section of what is one of my favourite photos of myself and my siblings:

this is amazing. i lurked your posts so hard when i first came here, only after laughing (out loud) at your SA Forums Propaganda photoshops and your av always made me laugh, too.

FluffieDuckie posted:

I paid a goon in sa mart $10 to draw the original waddling duckie av and I had it for years (with changes for the holidays etc) but then someone posted this character in the newbie avvie thread and I liked it almost enough to change my brand. We compromised by putting waddling duckie on the sweater and I’ve never looked back.

i've told you this before, i always feel better when you are in a thread and it's that av it's so soothing

this thread is awesome i wish it was across all the forums

my av is a negative line art drawing someone did of my dad, i flipped the colors and filled it in and was ok with it--then i used the wrong tag cause i don't think i had ever started a thread before

after the ban, vanisher (thanks!) hooked me up with the :hmmyes: and i have loved it ever since

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my av depicts a marihuana cigarette, dressed as a vampire.

some hooligans made this avatar, and i dont condone it. i dont condone anything. at all. get off my lawn

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I honestly don't know. I'll post ITT if I ever figure it out