Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

My current one is a cartoon for 'The Bus' by Paul Kirchner, which was goon recommended. He still sells the books on eBay which was a nightmare to deal with from NZ but totally worth it. I animated it frame by frame using Paint.net and gifcam as an experiment.

Some old ones:

From an advertisement for the McGillyCuddy Serious Party, a joke party in NZ that campaigned on carpeting the highways and good weather if voters behaved among other things.

One year I entered the LP forum's wrestling tournament. My wrestler had a very poorly thought out gimmick that rapidly devolved from 'Ivory tower medical academic' to 'nurse' to 'nerdy girl'. Here she is using her incredibly underwelming finishing move to win the Kawaii championship.

My original av was commisioned from a user called Hellbeard who used to do loads of Avatars. IIRC I paid him $5 per jaguar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU