Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I'm not sure I've ever eaten at Burger King. I think once in high school? I used to get their frozen cokes sometimes, but never the food. I think I got a chicken sandwich there, but it could be a false memory implanted by corporate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I guess I'm saying I thought I've been like "gently caress it" to everything in life before, but I guess I haven't.

Escape From Noise

What sick, twisted secret has the king hidden away in the special sauce?

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

i just remembered a second time i went to a burger king, it was in new york city and i was going so i could use the bathroom (which had at least four different bodily fluids on the walls) and i bought a lemonade icee and it tasted like soap

NEW YORK CITY???

Escape From Noise

You may rise Burger Peasant! What do you ask of your Burger King?

Escape From Noise

What's Mos Burger?

Escape From Noise

But we all know why Dairy Queen got pregnant.

Escape From Noise

Because Burger King forgot to wrap his whopper! :tipshat:

Escape From Noise

Using old hamburger for chili seems like a good enough use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Rodeo clown burger