Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/DallasTexasTV/status/1406979599158763522?s=20

I've had it. This is the last straw. These MOTHERFUCKERS at Texas Motor Speedway have crossed the FUCKIN line. It is 100 degrees outside in the drat Texas summer and this freedom loving, red blooded American man wants to bring his cooler into the last bastion of freedom in American sports: NASCAR. So just like every year that came before, this guy wants to bring a FUCKIN cooler so he can FUCKIN snack and drink some GODDAMN drinks while he watches these cars haul rear end. But no the Texas Motor Speedway decided in 2021 to suck poo poo and ban coolers. Now you gotta cram everything into a FUCKIN clear backpack. What in the gently caress is this poo poo????? Dale Earnhardt would have stomped this poo poo into a shower drain faster than his No. 3 could have seen the checkered flags.

I need this thread to highlight only the bravest, strongest mother FUCKERS in this country who have to deal with the relentless BULLSHIT life keeps throwing at them.

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

beer gas canister posted:

of course nothing is sacred in texas

oh, poo poo

my bad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:hai:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

EorayMel posted:

Also OP didn't link to this kickass nascar goldmine thread. gently caress you op bitch :redass:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3606300

I aint here to support FUCKIN NASCAR