Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
the most texan position is that it's bullshit that you can't bring your guns literally anywhere you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
Everybody keeps saying the texas grid will poo poo the bed this summer but doesn't an air conditioner use like a fifth the electricity of an electric heater since it's a heat pump?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Texans are the dumbest people I've met in my entire life. By far. From anywhere. And not just a one off thing. At least 20+ of them just absolute painfully dumb. I still am sort of in disbelief. How could so many people be so stupid but all come from the same geographical region? But I saw it with my own eyes.

Coolers isn't their problem. Grade school education is.

The dumbest person I've ever known is a Texan and it was literally traumatic for me to realize slowly over a period of years how deep the dumb goes. I am still processing it to this day.