Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Land Lord revs engine on bulldozer as he prepares to level the mines to make way for a condo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

this party has a strict no familiars policy

google THIS

Escape From Noise posted:

Land Lord revs engine on bulldozer as he prepares to level the mines to make way for a condo.

Finally the crossover we've all been waiting for https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908897

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I cast faebreeze in an effort to mask the devilweed smell

take the moon

by sebmojo

rear end-penny posted:

Lmao @ everything in here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Is Land Lord the same as and Landed Lord or that rascal Lord Lande?

Just asking. I worked in the UK and they still have nobility. I thought that was pretentious even though I myself rank as a gentleman or esquire there? Not too many perks anyways. Just pretty sure I don't have to bow as low to the Queen or take my hat off in front of mere barons and earls.

Chrs

At the start of covid my friend's land lord showed up at the house with a suitcase saying that he had been exposed to covid and so was going to stay with them for a couple of weeks to protect his family. They were like "erm oh no you loving aren't"

deep dish peat moss

the Land Lord class cannot fight on its own but it does get an Underqualified Uncle familiar (at two levels below Land Lord level) they can send into most dangerous situations in their place

Escape From Noise

Chrs posted:

At the start of covid my friend's land lord showed up at the house with a suitcase saying that he had been exposed to covid and so was going to stay with them for a couple of weeks to protect his family. They were like "erm oh no you loving aren't"

WTF? That's amazing.

deep dish peat moss

Land Lord is the best class to bring on the Pool of Radiance module, because they can easily close the pool.

deep dish peat moss

Land Lord posts their party on AirD&D to make some extra cash

deep dish peat moss

Never make a Land Lord your party leader, somehow they only seem to take quests that involve clearing out dungeons they snatched up when we defeated Gnar'gazor and the Eldritch Ritual bubble burst :rolleyes:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Jun 27, 2021

deep dish peat moss

All Land Lords can cast Inflict Harm, Mass one time per month as a spell-like ability. They receive an extra use of this ability for each additional property that they own (see the table in Chapter Seven). This spell can be cast on mailboxes in place of its victims.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Jun 27, 2021

deep dish peat moss

All Land Lords are under a persistent spell effect similar to the spell Dream as cast by a wizard with 20 Caster Levels, which causes them to believe their alignment is Lawful Good despite the Lawful Evil restriction on the class. This effect cannot be removed or saved against by any means and will immediately overwrite the effect of any other Dream spells cast on the Land Lord. The Land Lord sees all Good-aligned creatures as if they were Evil, and all Evil-aligned creatures as if they were Good. This is not dispelled by True Sight or any other magical effects.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Jun 27, 2021

deep dish peat moss

Land Lord skill proficiencies include Bluff, Decipher Script, Gather Information, Intimidate, Open Lock, Perform, Sleight of Hand, Spot, and Tumble.

deep dish peat moss

At 5th level, or upon obtaining 1,000,000 gold, the Land Lord learns how to manipulate the kingdom's legal system, granting them and their allies DR/5 (Guillotine)

biosterous

:worship:

powerful posts

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

bad guy

:golfclap:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
come back to my home that I rented out for the weekend to find it covered in the blood and viscera of several thousand kobolds

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
goldmine, and ban all landlords

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Android Blues

deep dish peat moss posted:

Land Lord is the best class to bring on the Pool of Radiance module, because they can easily close the pool.

Jaguars!

Drain Life: The landlord may cast drain life once per week. The spell drains hit points in proportion to the property values of the area. If a creature has it's life drained continuously the landlord may raise the life drain by up to 5% every 26 weeks. A creature successfully breaking the life drain will be released from the spell after 90 days, or immediately if they agree to forfeit 30% of their hit points to the land lord.

The landlord's resistance to the spell unblock drains is reduced by 20% while casting drain life.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
When the party arrived at the cave it turned out that the dragon had been using the property to hoard various valuable metals, smoking, and not taking care of the lawn at all.

Android Blues

Temple of Elemental Evil? It's got four walls and a roof, doesn't it? Plus I installed a new dishwasher free of charge *kicks sleeping rust monster, causing it to wake up and scurry subserviently towards the party's cutlery and camping plates*

Android Blues

Don't think about subletting to that orc tribe that lives around here. I've got a keep and 10d4 followers in the West Marches and I come around to check up on the place regular.

Android Blues

No Prestidigitation indoors, it stains the carpets. I've had it happen before. And no using Thaumaturgy to create loud, impressive noises after 7pm, the bloke downstairs is a nice old man who's birthing a new god in cuniculi of repugnant flesh and he's up round-the-clock bottle feeding. Dedicated. Single father, you have to give him his quiet, alright? I'd die for that man. Swore a blood oath to that effect, point of fact. Not really my volition anymore but the magic animates my nerves and forces me to tell you that if you hear a broom banging on the ceiling, just pluck the lute without tambourine accompaniment for the evening, alright? Thanks.

selan dyin

pulls Throne card from deck of many things, uses newfound persuasion skill to convince my party to help clean up my new keep so i can rent it

take the moon

by sebmojo
Nick Land Lord

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loopsheloop
DM: "you receive a strongly worded parchment from the HOA regarding the location of your waste receptacles on Monday. Will saving roll?"
me: "1"
DM: "you shove the parchment up your own rear end"

loopsheloop fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Jun 29, 2021