Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Thank u OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Please, more

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

OP you bastard, where is the cool world

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thank u for coming back OP please never leave us again

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I love the cool world

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i appreciate how little sense this makes

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

The Bloop posted:

It's real bad, Boo

wrong, it's cool

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

The Management posted:

Great thread, op. This movie is COOL, thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

hosed for real

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i'm an insane mutant and i dont even get to live forever in the cool world

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

my favourite part of the cool world, is the cool

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I can't believe you're calling me out like this

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

kim basinger's nipples are jiminy cricket in this analogy

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Bismuth posted:

Let Holli be a milf

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Das Boo posted:

I briefly dated a dude who worked with Bakshi and he described how he'd come over to his house all intense and yell-y. When we were at his place, I was always kinda terrified Bakshi might show up and yell at me.

you should still be scared. bakshi could show up anywhere at any time, yelling. dude's got nothing but time

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he cool world

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thank's i hate it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Turns out being real kinda sucks

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

balls deep in 2d

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

sharknado slashfic posted:

I had to catch up on 20 pages of this weirdness but I wanted to say that Duckman was good

Yes

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Sourdough Sam posted:

Every wide shot looks like a point and click adventure game. Especially Toonstruck which may as well be a Cool World game.

toonstruck was also about loving cartoons

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

ah but of course

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Sourdough Sam posted:

So far the greatest impact this film has had is that all of us are ritualistically absorbing it at about 20 seconds of footage a day for months and I don't know what will fill this void when we hit the end. Where can we get more Cool World?

perhaps the true cool world was the friends we made along the way

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Hey whoever painted those cool world backgrounds gave it their all

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Literally A Ghost posted:

For that matter Lonette, Holli's gang, The telephone, also any character we've met besides Jack, Holli, and doctor baby.

excuse you, the weird evil baby in holli's gang is central to the plot

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

pity we couldnt find another sexier, dumber comic for hell year 2

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

duddits posted:

Pence spent countless nights reading this comic under the blanket with a flashlight, shedding tears and wanking as hard as he could.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

im not ready for cool world to end

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i love experiencing this in such slow, wrenching clarity

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

and then they hosed

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

doodle brad pitt looks as tired as i feel

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i hate this baby headed man

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

lonette dont gently caress him hes repulsive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

what will i use to fill the hole in my life now that cool world is over,,