Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

lmao. also lmao at the original Chad warden vid.

biggest regret is not getting the gunmetal PS3 that was bundled with mgs4. It looked so cool.

The legendary edition of the MGS collection is so good too, esp if you’ve never played any Metal Gear. They should’ve done like a box set of them all when V came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I think that same issue happened with New Vegas. Old World Blues I think straight up didn’t work.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

imagine having to play video games after the fall of civilisation. fighting those tanky blue assholes and not having a message board to complain on :negative:

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

In the post-apocalypse someone’s going to come across my skeleton surrounded by supplies and a note that says ‘they never should have reduced the titty size of that dark haired chick from bioshock goddamn’

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

[decapitated corpse sinking into the terrain bringing the frame rate to single digits] never should have come here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I wish I liked Dead Space 3 better. I liked the intro iirc