Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Kitfox88 posted:

:hmmyes: I’d love to see layzner in a proper mainline game

Layzner has been in several mainline SRW games, though?

It should absolutely be in more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Tae posted:

Portables maybe don't count as mainline for that person

Yeah but Layzner was in GC, one of the PlayStation games and the one on the N64. Are those not mainline? Not disagreeing, I’m legitimately curious about how people categorize these.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I know why they didn’t but I would have loved more Ernie and Akane interactions because the couple we got were interesting. J-Decker was a better choice to connect to Gridman thematically as a whole, though.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Let me date Musashi and then bond with Benkei over his untimely but noble death.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Finally, time for G-Saviour rep.