Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

what the hell is this

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

wait, all that is just so they can connect the PCI-E SSD to the RISC-V board? :psyduck:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Kazinsal posted:

it feels like it's more for "rule of cool" purposes than anything but I suspect that yeah it does a pretty good job of ensuring your questionably-durable bizarre aliexpress screen and actual mechanical keyboard don't eat too much poo poo if it falls off your cyberpunk 2022 belt and bandolier hacker rig

the web site for it has a link to a whole subreddit of people designing and building weird portable cyberpunk computers: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberDeck/

E: okay this model M with embedded touchscreen micro PC is pretty fuckin sick

isn't that a model F?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

graph posted:

if you watch the commercials that made it to tv from this shoot they zooted him up with blow real good and reshot them immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb1KndrrXsY

they also relied heavily on close-ups of the bottle, and i'm pretty sure most if not all of it was later re-dubbed

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
mel brooks booked orson welles for a full week to do the narration for History of the World Part I. $25,000, in 1981 dollars! welles came in and banged it all out on Monday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hhwp4tm6Wc

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

cool cool cool is the rainbow dash already in it or is that sold separately

lol ellie trashcakes working the grody chuckles today

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

absolute loving legend

Sagebrush posted:

this photo always gets me because it's obvious that elon isn't standing where he's supposed to. here is my 30 second photoshop of what the photographer probably intended, because 30 seconds is already 30 times as long as i can tolerate looking at this guy's bloated face

better framing, better balance, can't see the backdrop hangers at the top of the room, etc. but clearly ol' musky decided that he had to be taller than everyone else in the room and stand on a countertop. he told everyone it was wacky and that the reader would love it cause he's a funny guy. you can hear him saying it, can't you?

you know what? i'm glad lonny did it. i'm glad he made the photo look worse. those rich fuckers deserve to have their image degraded. gently caress them all

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

rotor posted:

the wages of sin is death

the hours are good, though

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
yeah, kelly's a great artist

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Okay I'm getting in on this

ellie boobcakes

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

psiox posted:

that 'please stop praying for my grandfather tusen takk he's getting too strong, graph can't catch him' meme but for tits

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Gazpacho posted:

Does no one remember that zuck used to be a grinning dork in a hoodie

more like a rictus-rear end blueblood money golem

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

:gonk:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

lament.cfg posted:

I got goth goth

i think it's supposed to be the sign itself so you'd be "goth cancer"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

why does that look famili- oh wowwwwwww it has been a minute since i played TF2

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

wait, arcade CRT? that looks like Yar's Revenge

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Achmed Jones posted:

cats are lame

:mods:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Maybe Bearded Joe Beardly in the tent on 34th Street will brustle you for a price, but my facial foliage is a bit more chaste, thank you.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

that is treason, bowser

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

akadajet posted:

I saw they had the rescure rangers show on disney plus and it was exported to a fairly clear 16:9 HD frame which means that it had to have been digitally composited in the 90's

or they made film prints and just re-scanned the film at higher resolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

infernal machines posted:

in my experience, city wildlife absolutely does not care if you're there as long as you're not actively being threatening towards them. the exceptions being squirrels and occasionally young raccoons

dumbass squirrels ain't nothin' but trouble