Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

i bought that book for my friend's birthday one year. i'm pretty sure you can still find a pdf of it online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
on the subject of machines

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Every single loving day when i come home this little frog just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm very disappointed that this is just a concept render for a company selling that keyboard

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i mean, people have hobbies that are not their lives.

maybe not broken people, but people with relatively healthy minds are generally able to do things because they interest them without losing their identity

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i do agree that installing linux is almost certainly a sign of mental health issues

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

have you considered going to therapy instead of trying to post through whatever this is in yospos?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

psiox posted:

men will literally build an empire out of a bookstore crushing thousands of people under their heel so they can go to space instead of going to therapy

yeah. it's just that then the thread becomes therapy instead and it's just very tedious

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

yes, we've seen your posts

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

If you think i wouldn't drop a log on steve jobs' feet you haven't been paying attention

kinky

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

and well.. now people think I smell, which is reasonable

do you smell though?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh, no, that's if you have no taste.

i'm afraid we're all doomed here.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you are not, and please don't :actually: a dad joke

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol. no worries.

i mean, except for the brain fog, maybe worry about that.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/dril/status/972534838057230336

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

rotor posted:

is there even anything on the radio any more?

well, not in that picture, but there could be

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

there better be a good reason for the double faux 3.5" floppy faceplates that necessitated putting the real 3.5" drive in a 5.25" bay

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i assume that's with the mid-2000s era system it's leaning against

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

it's amazing that birds of prey eat, like, literally tens of millions of these things a year

they'd have to, there's not much to them individually

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

well, the site you linked mentions there are commercial plugins that do it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Midjack posted:

opening a macintosh, apple loved that torx poo poo

given the length of that torx bit, i'd say a mac se or mac classic

they screwed together from the back and the shaft for the screws is most of the depth of the unit

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Aug 13, 2021

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

the russians used a bidet

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

psiox posted:

my heart grew two sizes that day

you should definitely see a doctor about that

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/PolyDepression/status/1426659973057196032

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

that's called a lady.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i loved the animations for screens in hhgttg

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

do they have a submarine? no?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ADINSX posted:

wikipedia tells me 88,000 people live in Lucca

how many people does it say live in the west edmonton mall?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

More than 24,000 people are employed at the property. The mall receives about 32 million visitors per year; it attracts between 90,000 and 200,000 shoppers daily, depending on the day and season.

Huh, wow. How many of them live there?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

that is not possible just now

he pulled all his old stuff offline, so it's very nearly not. last time i tried to dig it up i ended up finding a copy someone had posted on SA

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

Wasn't there a sequel or another comic like that about another city in Canada?

there's also a PS3 era sims-esque sequel

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

lmao yes i was thinking of this

also that Toronto one is amazing

christ, did he do all the cities?

there are other cities?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

FMguru posted:

im the human-level hands

i'm lightweight materials, baby