Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lessavini
Jun 22, 2017
Sorry if a thread for these games already exist. I couldn't find it.

So, anybody play these?

I only played Romance 8 back in PS2 era (the one where you played a dude), Nobunaga Sphere of Incluence, and now Taishi on PS4, which I'm really liking despite the negative reviews.

Which reminds me the reason for opening this thread: any tips for Taishi? How the Council actually works? Is it totally random or senior dudes have bigger chance to show up with ideas or something? (I know there's this old grandpa in my clan that shows up frequently... either he is full of ideas or is retired and has nothing better to do with his life).

Oh, and any modern Romance that lemme play as a single dude like in old PS2 days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
ROTK 13 is the style where you play as a single officer, it's pretty good for officer play if you get the expansion. Without the expansion it's a little light. ROTK 13 definately has some legit complaints but I wanted to play basically Crusader Kings with a controller chilling on my couch, and nothing else comes close.

The reviews all the games in entire series are always crazy mixed because they seem to pingpong between officer play or ruler play and people always really prefer one or the other. It seems like most people say ROTK 11 is the best if you want ruler play and the combat, and that for individual officer play ROTK 8,10, 13 are favored. It also doesn't help that it's such a mixed bag between what has English translations of the full game or PC vs console versions or what

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jul 25, 2021

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love
Maybe the lowest effort OP I’ve ever seen.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I don't like this game on principle because the OP is low effort.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Pewdiepie posted:

I don't like this game on principle because the OP is low effort.

I too feel that I can deduce everything I need to know about this game from the effort content of this OP. What kinda low ball conversation is this game driving.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

I too feel that I can deduce everything I need to know about this game from the effort content of this OP. What kinda low ball conversation is this game driving. I’m drunk af.

Nice I just smoked a bowl of crack cocaine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I got Nobunaga's Ambition on Steam, I like them but I'd need some guides to stop sucking.