Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

FYI OP not only do you not have to touch people you’re standing next to you don’t have to pretend to touch people standing next to you either you can just stand there with your arms at your sides or behind you or clasped in front of you or with your thumbs jammed up your own rear end or whatever you like really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pladdicus posted:

never touch anyone.

Not even yourself.

I hoverhand my own dick when tuggin.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just grab em by the pussy, dick, whatever they got, the rules don’t apply anymore and everything sucks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Who What Now posted:

Dick sucking factory

Look I guess it’s cool that you all can stand around taking pictures but SOME of us have work to do

*fastens kneepads*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yaldabaoth posted:

Then he shouldn't even raise his arms into position because now he looks like he's trying to touch them.

Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tarkus posted:

When dealing with females it is best to shake their hands either with two hands, one hand covering the top or with a gentle kiss to their hand and saying m'lady. It doesn't work for me because I'm not high enough up the ladder and I'm not a Chad but I'm sure a skilled PUA here has incredible success with that. drat, I wish I weren't missing just as few millimeters of bone!

Just lol if you don’t bow and throw your jacket in a mud puddle so that the lady doesn’t dirty her shoes.