Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

that's not grape flavour

that's purple flavour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

I used to drink vodka mixed with mountain dew. I was told this is called a “russian blowjob”

honey jack and mountain dew is the devil, bobby boucher

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

arch is the one if you want your os to be a kit car

redhat: kitt car
arch: kit car

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

why would they shave anything for diving?

cause there's a 4k camera with a very long lens pointing right at your brillo pad, and god forbid the human form be seen by the non-paying public

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

my lessons were also pretty useless, we just sorta splashed around

to this day i cannot front crawl, and while i may manage to not actually die for a little while in open water, it will not be graceful or efficient

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

plus diving off boards which is scary as it looks higher than it actually is haha

if ever i find myself on a diving board, i vow to remember that louie anderson and chuy bravo were both willing to do it, and thus, i have no excuse

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

cjs: my jorp fan colleague sounds awfully covid anti-vaxxy when he talks

my plan for dealing with him is to hold out for another month until someone else is appointed to my position so i don't have to deal with him

flakeloaf fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Aug 5, 2021

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol a really hosed up dude is laying in the grass eating crab apples

alcoholism is bad, kids

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the dude was on meth it's a very big problem here

ahh i thought maybe he was eating fermented apples on purpose

all the crabapple trees around here have a pile of scattered, rotting fruit around them and you see drunk birds on occasion

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

sounds awful for everyone, stay safe shitposting ghost

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

bump_fn posted:

i’m bummed the olympics are already almost over. the politics of it is always so dumb but it’s so cool seeing guy run fast and throw far. i fuckjn love this poo poo

:same:

couldn't give less of a poo poo about the nationalism and i won't even pretend to follow the sports but the athletes' stories are cool and who doesn't love watching feats of excellence

like that women's long jump WR holy poo poo
high jumpers shaking on it
korean archer says "yup i'm all the horrible things you mras say i am" and then going right back out there and winning a third gold
christine sinclair finally getting her gold
chinese divers doing chinese diver things

these games were pretty :chef:, not that i'd have agreed to feed 5000 people into the covid machine for it

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

bump_fn posted:

wait what happened w korean archery

short version: it's awful to be a woman in korea generally, and there's a subset of whiny mras with no self-esteem, who pick stupid arguments over things they know to be bullshit just to cause trouble (like attacking anything resembling the 🤏sign for being an attack on the short-dicked i s2g i am not making this up), so when a 'short-haired feminist" winds up on the world stage they start slinging poo poo

long version: https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/archery-skorean-archers-short-hair-draws-anti-feminist-sentiment-home-2021-07-29/

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

quote:

The Jennings, Florida-native’s mother, Tessie Hires, 37, declared her son’s death on Saturday in a now-viral video posted to his TikTok and Instagram accounts, where the proud “Trump Train” supporter regularly shared his snuff-dipping, fishing and truck-stunting exploits.

“He won’t be making any more videos — no more videos at all,” his grief-stricken mom said. “My son was in a bad accident yesterday and didn’t make it.”

it's awful that a mother has to bury her child, even when he's a chud who got paid to drive a truck, with a misogynist name and confederate flag license plates, and tell people trump was good

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

lawns are stupid

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

President Beep posted:

it’s really cool how i have zero enrollment today yet i need to engage people. it loving owns!!!!

zero-audience twitch streamers exist and you're at least as valuable as they are

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

topical, i was bored the other night and tried to crank through a few eps of chappelle's show

it aged so, so, so badly

this but def comedy jam

let memories of the past stay asleep in the past, do not wake them up

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

cjs: working from home but don't wanna poop at home? go to someone else's work and poop there

the story of how i talked a mcdonalds into installing bidets

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

one-pass overwrite, and take them to ewaste disposal

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

i missed it by being in the maritimes and also on mIRC and being an fat undatable mess of an extra smart boy

don't sign my name to your posts

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

graph posted:

as someone who had an fm radio show for seven years, never loving do a radio show

how's your throat today tho

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

you talked for many hours a day for years, lots of peopel have voice problems after that

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the slumlord who owns the traphouse I always post about got shot in the head there yesterday, cops were everywhere

surprised I didn't hear it, heard the cops though

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

i live in ottawa and even i've heard of this guy, or at least, i remember the lols when he got caught for trafficking while out on bail for hiring a couple of bums to beat up a tenant

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

that is clearly a leg warmer

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

cjs: briefly debated delaying this update until september so i don't have to figure out how to type u-circumflex on a keyboard with no numpad

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

option-i to get the circumflex, then hit u to make that the base character

alt-shift to switch to french, ^u autocorrects to û

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

poo poo in each hand and smear it on the wall

whatever numbers they look like, that's your time signature

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHbXCSFKOqo

too far?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

the alternative is having them get send an automated reply from your ticketing systems asking

Hi,

Our records show that you were served by %Invalid_User for your #ERR issue NaN days ago

On a scale of [broken image] to :five:, tell us how this interaction went by clicking the nice button

:nice:

Server message: This email contained scrips that were removed by our security protocols. For more information, contact a computer toucher

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

hbag posted:

you'll be happy to hear, then, that pretty much my entire site is iframes

lofi beats make my workday better

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

fart simpson posted:

a while ago i played an album of fart sounds over airplay to the soundbar to annoy my wife and today that sword swung back onto me. i was listening to a “recommended for you” playlist and suddenly a big wet fart played in between two of the songs

loving lomarf

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

hbag posted:

want to get into ham radio poo poo but im unlicensed, broke, and lazy
blegh

ve3:effort:

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

gonna guess most of hte possible reasons that person didn't turn up have nothing to do with you

"just go agane" as the kids say

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

my wife calls this good camping weather

so she'll be out on the back deck, in the tent, with a book and i'll be inside funneling ice down my neck

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Truman Peyote posted:

you really should, surfing is the best sport. catching the smallest, shittiest wave is at least as much fun as something like hitting a home run. the nearest surf to me is at least a six hour trip but i make sure i do it at least once a year.

what's this i hear about people keying your car for being too close to their wave or something

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

quiggy posted:

oh also sal has a brother now, named gordon. here they are

let's not bury that at the end of a page

pets are cool and you also are cool

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

gonna be pissin rain all weekend here

i'd prefer snow

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

hbag posted:

if you piss snow you should speak to a doctor

wrap it up before you go plow

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

just in time i haven't been beeping very well lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

nice!! i need to get me some gochujang paste - maybe a trip to the asian food market this weekend!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqeoOph7Lts

got some of the super spicy kind, does a great job of zazzing up frozen vegetables

now i feel it necessary to learn how to make ssamjang