Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

hbag posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yITKlPh2tcU

im still loving laughing

anyway what i was gonna post before i saw it got goldmined:

i live in eternal suffering

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i wanna see it but i also dont want to go to a theater

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
hbag have u tried melatonin? take some at like 9 or 10 pm and then go to bed. i use it to get my sleep cycle back in line when i gently caress it up real bad.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

hbag posted:

can't buy melatonin over the counter in england, it's prescription

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lament.cfg posted:

that is the ring

the gaping rear end in a top hat was in the plane

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
just move somewhere it rains enough to have a lawn

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
maine doesnt have costco and it sucks big time.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i cant believe canadians let the fake french bully them into putting french on everything

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
they also somehow make you guys use the wrong demonym for Canada everywhere i.e. "Canada goose" instead of the correct "Canadian goose".

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

beans with breakfast is arguably the worst thing the english ever did

its amazing they were so close to a proper breakfast but just couldnt leave it alone. even their hosed up non-bacon is still serviceable

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

graph posted:

it was once a week and my voice is fine, thank you

https://twitter.com/MLBHRVideos/status/1426014446460227587

god drat i love that sound

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

CPColin posted:

Monday meetings never end,
Tuesday's stand-ups I don't attend,
Wednesday, Thursday drag, but then,
It's Friday, time to Scrum

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

the truly obscenely wealthy are the types of people who hunt and peck for the best possible bargain they can get, even if it's just an $8 combo at burger king. then they'll squabble with the cashier over paying a few extra nickles for a cup of ice or a straw or something. it's their kids that do the extravagant stuff.

warren buffet has a mcdonalds gold card that lets him eat for free at mcdonalds and he uses it all the fuckin time

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

a-10 is fuckin rad. Oops! All Gun!

the a10 is cool both on its own merits and as the extremely rare example of good government procurement. both of these are reasons behind the airforce's push to retire it.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Kazinsal posted:

the recent modernization effort is estimated to keep it in service past 2040 and the procurement high ups who get kickbacks from the MIC for loving with the numbers haaaaate that plane so much

lol yeah i loving love it. you could replace all of our attack craft with loads of cheap drones and probably come out ahead but that would be way too cost effective and flexible to ever get approved.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

fart simpson posted:

you forgot knowing how to search for things on google and snack overflow

its atleast 40%

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the #1 thing i try to instill in jr devs/engineers is its ok to google something instead of asking me about it. to help with this i will often google the exact thing they asked me in front of them and then explain how to pick the correct snack overflow article

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

bump_fn posted:

i understand that non native speakers have a hard time noting the accents but very time someone asks if i’m british i get so offended

explain to them how americans dont have accents so thats an easy way to distinguish us from the various british accents

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Dell has this 38" thing thats 3840x1600 which is rad but its $1300. id get it if i didnt already have a 30" 2560x1600 monitor

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
eggplant and tofu are both flavorless matter that needs to be heavily seasoned or sauced to be made palatable. when people say "i like eggplant" what they actually mean is "i like how you flavored this eggplant"

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Ansible Adams posted:

*writing in notebook* seasoning food makes it taste good :hmmyes:

plenty of food has flavor without seasoning, eggplant and tofu are just some of the blandest possible so they need the most work

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Pile Of Garbage posted:

shaggar is a condimentalist, one who believes that flavour cannot exist until you've emptied a whole bottle of heinz all over your meal

i dont have any problem with you eating plain eggplant, but i'll pass.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
thats correct

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
just because you're using a bad language doesnt mean you have to use bad conventions

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lament.cfg posted:

jeez just how bad are your teeth

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

More Hunan than Hunan

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Pollyanna posted:

i mean specifics!!!

I hear outside portland me is dece

stay in town in portland. if you're going for a few days you can walk around everywhere and it will be nice.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i love when the grass gets cut cause it means cut grass smell

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

gently caress

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

rotor posted:

heres my favorite norm macdonald thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0

yeah, this might be the funniest thing of all time.

Shaggar fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Sep 14, 2021

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

netflix taking norm mcdonald live off youtube is so lovely.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XawdY22Ek

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKmadR4Ye54

team coco finally uploaded a high quality version of the courtney thorne smith interview.

e: i mean high quality for something so old.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uarJj-K4XH4
this is so loving funny.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

i don't believe that these camo paint jobs actually do anything these days. maybe back when all the spy shots were done with 3200 ASA black and white film from half a mile away but now everyone has a 4k 20 megapixel image stabilizer hdr camera in their pocket.

also who gives a gently caress what the new bmw sedan looks like. why is it even a secret. it looks exactly like the mercedes whatever and the audi whocares. who is lining up in a lawn chair to see what they did with the grille this year

the camo gets people talking (positive or negative) about an otherwise boring design

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I've only worn it for a day now and the most annoying part is having to brush or wash your mouth out after eating anything. I a big snacker so it's been the biggest issues so far.

Some of my teeth are aligned very poorly and it's already caused me to chip a tooth. I figured i'd take care of it now rather than later.

They gave me a choice between braces and invis align since the time to fix was about the same for both. The best part of invis align is that you can eat anything as you wash your teeth and you don't have to go in to get your braces fixed if anything breaks.

Each week's invis align thingy is supposed to be slightly different. My orthodontist also wears them and was mentioning on certain weeks you'd feel the alignment happening more than other weeks.

gonna start doing home invis align where you use your phone to get a 3d image of your mouth and then run it thru a program that generates the series of trays you can 3d print

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think that tf2 is a much better game, it's a shame that it didn't really "catch on".

That being said overwatch is pretty fun, I play with friends from time to time.

tf2 was incredibly huge when it came out and for like 2 or 3 years after. its still one of the most played games on steam.

overwatch deffo sucks tho. like all mobas it breeds frustration and toxicity.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Opps I forgot a word, meant to say competitive tf2 didn't catch on. 6v6 and highlander are very fun formats.

6v6 sucks, mobas suck, they're all unbearably boring to watch. idk if anyone actually enjoys watching them so much as they're propped up by activision/blizzard et.al. throwing money at the tournaments.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

interesting, i didn't think the gap was that large

that's cool, that does sound appealing sometimes. can you still win if you're losing in minute 29 or is it like league or dota where you can lose in minute 1 and you just have to ride it out?

tf2 is still fun to play when you're losing for the most part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
hydro had way too many choke points to make the map fun.