Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i've thought about trying it since i just started playing again for the first time since high school right before the pandemic hit and the games store i was going to shut down. does it support EDH?

e: gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

negative. it has a fake EDH called brawl thats 25 life and 60 card decks and theyve claimed that when multiplayer comes in they'll add commander with all the cards that are in arena

gotcha. EDH is the only format i played but sounds like as good a time as any to try out something new

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

already getting some sick deck ideas thanks to all the boosters from Fungah's codes, gonna get back into the swing of playing with the starter decks before trying to make anything crazy tho

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

haven't been able to play too much at all yet (just the color challenges so far lol) but my tag is Symbolic#02857

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fadam posted:

What avatar are you guys using?

Nissa. Worldwaker and Who Shakes the World are both in my EDH deck and they pwn

"Where do you work out?"

fadam:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

not sure if it's a byproduct of it being so long since I've tried building a deck or b/c i'm still only partway through the color challenges so i don't have as much to work with as i could, but every test deck i've cobbled together just doesn't seem to mesh in the way i hoped or ramp quickly enough. alas :eng99:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

i did the red colour challenge and i kind of hate the deck it's built by the end when it puts you up against a real person lol. i liked the gimmick goblin rush one you started with :mad:

the first non-bot match i played was the end of the green color challenge and the guy conceded by turn 5 lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

was lolling whenever i saw this guy post and couldnt remember why but i found it

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

think i finally found some traction with a token generation/life gain Naya deck, can't wait to finish the color challenges to beef it up even more with some multi-colors

herculon posted:

Used two uncommon wildcards so I can have four raid bombardments in my goblin rush deck and it is rolling

Raid Bombardment has been extremely ftw for me so far, popping off 6+ of them thanks to tokens feels so good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hitting a bit of a rut in that i'm not too happy with the decks i've been trying to play with but i'm very directionless on how to improve them. bad feels...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sorin has alt art by Ayami Kojima of Castlevania fame

that's wicked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

looked at the new Crimson Vow mechanics and TRaining seems neat. not sure how i feel about Cleave tho, just looks kind of awkward