Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Alright well this is literally the ONLY issue where I’m going to side with the liberals. I think we need nips on the television. Specifically female nipples. Men can pop those bad boys out any time they want. I think we need 3/4 inch of pubes too, and 2 inches of buttcrack. No compromise you guys, let’s stick it to the censors. Discuss. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
lol I thought you were talking about the japs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mods?! We need to nip this kind of talk in the bud!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We have to chisel away at these thick, encroaching draconian corporate encrustations or they will envelop our society in a musty, sexless void where people eat lumps of grey fluff and consume flavorless, bitter liquors. :catbert:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I don't even have nipples.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Some corporate fatcat is spinning in their office chair right now, steam coming out of their ears. :hmmyes:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Neple

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
One time at the beach I saw a fat guy with a nipple and the nipple looked at me and smiled.

I have seen at least 10 different people with their pubic hair trimmed into a heart shape, and I have been satisfied with each occurrence. Please call your local representative to encourage pubic hair on tv.

In closing, when a young lady reveals that she has been wearing a buttplug the entire length of our conversation on Kierkegaard, the coffee tastes a little sweeter than usual.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wife

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Show me the nips

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I was playing poker one time in my very favorite thin royal blue sweater and I was running over the table. This really old guy that was losing called the floor over and loudly complained about me sitting there not wearing a bra. Of course I was but you know that air conditioning is always running in those card rooms. :lmao:

Lil secret weapons

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Big nips big life

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

when it comes to nipples my opinion is a firm "sometimes"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Big nips, no tips.
:catbert:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
It honestly seemed weird and gratuitous on Friends

I'm serious it would take me right out of the show and I'd be like drat did they have her pinch them before they shot the scene??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Actually I don't want nipples on tv.
I refuse to see nipples and never have.
I've been sexually active for more than half my life at this point and I have told each and every one of my partners to simply 'knock it off with those' before we even begin our love making.

Thank you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m takin this poo poo to the next level you guys. 2CM of outer labia on swimsuits or lingerie. That’s 4CM total for left/right bias. :haibrow:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I’m takin this poo poo to the next level you guys. 2CM of outer labia on swimsuits or lingerie. That’s 4CM total for left/right bias. :haibrow:

Forums poster BIG LIPS LITTLE CLIT it is gonna have a field day

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
how much shaft should men be allowed to show

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Is this actually a real thing that happens to real women? I thought it was just a hentai meme.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMnAinfpbXo&t=127s

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aardvark! posted:

Well, the pubes rule precludes any shaft, but men should be able to appropriate the 4CM rule for genitals longer than shorts, so 4 CM total of nutsack and partial knob hanging out the bottom of short shorts or UMBROS. :crossarms:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Aardvark! posted:

That would depend on the sort of bow in use.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Aardvark! posted:

Don't worry most men on this forum wouldn't violate public decency laws even if they were buck naked

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

low key sex master posted:

Don't worry most men on this forum wouldn't violate public decency laws even if they were buck naked

Good. I'm glad of it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hi I am forums user Buck Naked. :wave:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My penis is perfect and beautiful I'm sorry you guys feel the need to mock others, I never would

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

STABASS posted:

lol I thought you were talking about the japs

this is insanely racist

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

My penis is perfect and beautiful I'm sorry you guys feel the need to mock others, I never would

yup it's perfect all right. perfectly spherical.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I am all for equality, but I'd rather see this issue go the other way. I'm tired of seeing male nipples. In the summer they are just out there everywhere. Ban them all.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Men can pop those bad boys out any time they want.

This is disgusting and very very disrespectful.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

yup it's perfect all right. perfectly spherical.

Now, a 'lesser' man than myself revert to such insults as this, or to note that Aardvarks dick is much like time, a flat circle.

But I won't, only to state that my plentiful lovers have been exhaustively satisfied by it and in some cases even been saved from death itself by clinging to just the memory of it and all of them graciously remain silent, now, so as to not make even more of you feel inadequate.

It's tragic for you really

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

everything but the head

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJx2fvdPzo4

Omnitrix
Aug 14, 2008

Jacob likes air cooled VW's
When I was a teen I remember my mom screaming at my dad that the only reason he watched Friends was for Rachel’s nips.

TBF that’s a good reason to watch that show.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

It's cool that there are loads of types of different looking nipples

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

this is insanely racist

You weren’t there at Guadalcanal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah nips look dope, chicks should be bustin them out. Like what tv shows would ppl have got their nips out of they could have? How much have we lost to this crushing aristocracy already? How much will we continue to lose? :thunkher: