Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
just finished my third divine beast :yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

you should turn 360 degrees and walk away

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

NienNunb posted:

I am just now learning about the barrels, for a game I put multiple hundreds of hours into.

Can you get in any big barrel or just the one in the yoga hideout?

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

I got the tude now posted:

things in new games you just figured out

i didn't figure out until about 30 hours in that the reason my aiming was so hard was that it defaults to having gyro aiming on. boy did turning that off make a big difference

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

President Beep posted:

there’s also one in my heart, where i hide my true feelings.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
About done with the middle set of sword trials. It's refreshing to have stuff reset and survive from scratch

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah I mostly sold off a bunch before realizing I needed em for armor upgrades. Queue up two hours of hunting for different keese wings. Red lizard tails is next to finish out the snowquil set

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
just jump in and grab em with your hands

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

President Beep posted:

they are called Cabelas and they have them all over the US.

Someone paste in botws shrine detector

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Got to the lastish floor on sword trials and they make me fight a lynel I can barely beat those things with an inventory full of foods

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

They give you the instant kill arrows throughout the trials for a reason lol

wait do ancient arrows one shot anything 🤯

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Anything apart from bosses yeah, guardians need to be hit in the eye but that's it. You don't get any loot but who cares

Those ancients can make a drat fine arrow

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Which part?

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
I did it a couple weeks ago and don't even remember

I wish they'd let you take a victory lap around Hyrule after you finished Gannon tho

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
I just want to follow up with beedle and kass and act indignant after they don't thank me for saving hyrule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
drat whats ur stamina