Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Hey, buddy, can I borrow one of those big stones you have? All I got is these little pebbles, I mean, it's basically just a handful of gravel. I got here late, all the good stones were already taken.

Come on, just one? The village leader is going to be pissed at me if I just throw this dumb handful of sand.

gently caress. Fine, gently caress you then. Maybe I can find a stick or something to throw.

Stupid selfish stone assholes, god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I've been thinking about it, and this seems kind of dumb. It's a lot of effort to throw all these rocks and what if we miss and hit each other? And isn't this going to take, like, a really long time?

Couldn't someone just hit him with a club or stab him or something? I'm just saying, this seems unnecessarily performative and we're going to waste all afternoon. I still have manure to shovel.