Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I’ve been reading a lot of comics lately and I’m pretty sure he can come back

Anyone know if he had a healing factor, some sort of underground tech cave maybe, or mystical powers ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
He made me laugh. If that’s not a mystical power, it aught to be.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Trevor made all the sketches you weren't supposed to make.

Every time you bump this thread, his ghost has to listen to another angel tell what their favorite sketch was.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Imaging Trevor's hell is people telling him how much they like his sketches, but in excruciating boring detail while making him redo bits.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Studio posted:

Imaging Trevor's hell is people telling him how much they like his sketches, but in excruciating boring detail while making him redo bits.

Or people doing his sketches for him while making him watch as they get key lines wrong and can't even deliver it well.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hey Trevor! Trevor! You'll never guess why I'm here!

Yeah, I did a TON of PCP! Not a gallon, but alot!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

We live in an infinite multiverse so he definitely still exists somewhere and there's at least one where he killed his illuminati assassins so that's cool its just too bad it isnt this one

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

syntaxfunction posted:

Or people doing his sketches for him while making him watch as they get key lines wrong and can't even deliver it well.

happier and with your butthole open

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Riot Bimbo posted:

We live in an infinite multiverse so he definitely still exists somewhere and there's at least one where he killed his illuminati assassins so that's cool its just too bad it isnt this one
This except kitty Trevor Moore did it.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtXC9ZU51qI

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol God drat

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPzJjNQaYEA

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
:ferrari:

Comedy Central blocking it.

It's worth moving to America to watch.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Nothing is

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Wrong Trevor died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Oh Trevor, I pine for thee