Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Top, top OP.

My heart and love of Arsenal meltdowns says Arteta, but I'll go with Xisco at Watford - they love a good midseason sacking, several even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Southampton haven't bought anyone yet to replace Danny Ings aka 90% of their goals have they?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
The Ings thing intrigued me so looked up some Advanced Stats:
  • In 19/20, Ings played in all 38 games (!), scoring 22 of Southampton's 51 total goals or 43%.
  • Last season he scored 12 of their 47 goals (26%), playing in 29 games but there was more contribution from others, with Che Adams scoring 9 in 36.
  • However, they scored less overall goals last year (51 vs 47) while conceding 8 more - their GD went from -9 to -21.
  • That GD is not quite nailed on relegation, but trending in the wrong direction and puts them solidly in the 15-17 range where they'll be battling it most of the season.
  • The average GD of the relegated teams the past 3 seasons was 36, 34, and 45 (lol, Huddersfield with 54 in 2018/19, only team worse this century was Derby in 07/08 with -69 nice ).
/DZ SiBoT

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Sphyre posted:

drat looks like i'm too late for arteta, get me into the xisco disco

This is a good suggestion for next TRP name change

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Think my av is broken too, dunno if it’s related to this, but someone else’s is the guy licking a bum.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

after doing some detective work this wasnt me but was a fyad title change that was rescinded but went through anyway?? idk. you can keep bum guy or I'll sort you out with a shiny new one because you are a contest winner

Thanks for the sleuthing, and shiny new one, please.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jupjamie/status/1449349737988206592?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

If we get top 4 he's safe and that's all there is to it.

With the investment they’ve made the last couple of years and a squad arguably capable of winning a trophy, if not challenging for the league, for how long?

Then again I guess the Glazers dgaf as long as CL and its money is secured.