Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
Ink Over was a lot stronger before the end-of-early-access emotion nerfs I think, since it was both super oppressive and usually free on the second turn of a reception. Just throwing one into your deck as a bomb is a lot more questionable these days, but it used to do good work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
I demand that Omni (and Chinley, when he shows up) always use the most anime of bodies, no matter how impractical.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Initial emotion cap: I
Every Abnormality beaten adds +1 emotion cap.
Beating 4th Abnormality gives you max emotion level at level V and final librarian.

If you're unable to draw Hod's Red Abnormality card, just play defensively. My defensive strategy carries me through until late game.

Your Everyday NEET fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Mar 9, 2022

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Even though they are straight Yakuza stereotypes, the Kurokumo are another great additions to the library's fashions. And does it really mean anything to win battles if you don't look good doing it?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Appendix 17: Kurokumo Clan

Sayo’s Page posted:

The Hand of the Backstreets is possibly the biggest reason no one dares to take care of the lawless land that is the Backstreets; no Associations or Wings can touch it, and not even the Head itself can easily interfere. The five Syndicates at the apex of the Backstreets are called the Thumb, the Index, the Middle, the Ring, and the Pinky, namely. They parcel out districts of the Backstreets and comprehensively manage their territories, and periodically hold meetings to efficiently control the Backstreets. They call this conference the “Finger Bow-Bell”; I’m uncertain as to whether this name is meant to suggest that they actually make pinky swears not to invade each other’s territories, or if they call it as such simply because the Fingers gather in one place… The mind of higher-ups is a mystery, truly. Going back to the topic, when the Finger Bow-Bell nears, all members of the five Fingers will try to avoid conflict and refrain from causing big problems. It’s thanks to the leaders of each Syndicate who caution their subordinates that fights between smaller Syndicates could grow into a massive conflict between the big ones, perhaps… If subsidiary Syndicates ran into trouble, the seniors at the Finger Bow-Bell would be faced with quite the embarrassment, now wouldn’t they?

Yang’s Page posted:

There are two kinds of folks who hang around in the Backstreets at night: the predator and the prey. Pretty much everything going on in the City can be described as ‘savage’, but the other parts of the City at least put up the effort to package them in gentlemanly guises. Even a cheap hamburger made from whatever unspeakable ingredients is still wrapped in a modern and rich packing, yeah? On the other hand, the Backstreets at night are filled with raw and blatant barbarity; not even a layer of crude cover is there to censor this brutality. No deed is forbidden… No one is held responsible. Imagining the most appalling, vulgar, and filthy deed you can think of. I won’t dare say “beyond your imagination” since I have no idea how insane you might be. But I can guarantee that whatever you’re thinking casually happens somewhere in the dark alleys of the Backstreets at night.

Despite all that, people still inhabit the Backstreets. They doggedly struggle and survive in their own ways here.

Gin’s Page posted:

A fallen Nest no longer has an owner to protect its inhabitants. What happens to them, then? In the wreckage of the Nest that’s gradually turned into an environment similar to the Backstreets, all they can do is accept horrible deaths as Backstreets residents do or hire a Fixer… Or pay protection fees to one of the powerful Syndicates that enter the Nest and be under their care. Some move to a different Wing, but this is an exceptionally rare case. The Syndicate may charge ridiculously expensive fees, but they will keep you safe for sure once you pay them. (If an even stronger Syndicate comes in, drives off the others, and asks you to pay a protection fee… Then there’s no choice but to give your new protectors what they ask for.) They’ll protect you with their lives as long as you still have money to pay. The assets will become useless when you die anyhow, so you might as well spend it to extend your life for just a little longer. The former feathers don’t have a choice in this matter. If they don’t pay the fee, they’ll die or get kicked out. It would be a miracle to walk out unharmed.

A Kurokumo Henchman’s Page posted:

“You hear that news? We’re about to collide with Kingfishers again.”

“Kingfishers? Don’t remember that name at all. Were they a real thing?”

“You know, the Syndicate that’s been struggling with finance and feuds between members recently. They seemed to be getting back on their feet after raiding the Constellars, but it looks like that didn’t last long.”

“They were irrelevant chumps, so I completely forgot about ‘em.”

“The Knots seemed to be after them… Maybe they finally hit ‘em.”

“Weaklings will get hounded.”

“And now they’ve been trying to invade our territory, desperate to loot anything.”

“Doesn’t matter. Their names wouldn’t be so unmemorable if they were any strong. Taking ‘em down shouldn’t be a problem.”

“And the Fixers at Clam Office that were cooperating with them from the back are gone, too…”

“Clam? What are they about?”

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
The Kurokumo entries does a lot to fill out the story of the Backstreets. Good worldbuilding in there.

As for the mess of abnormality card draws..... yeah. I think it's kind of iffy that the game itself doesn't tell you anything about the +2 to -2 weighting of the cards, since it makes in-game strategizing that much harder.

I will request that TQ does a demonstration of Hod floor just absolutely destroying a fight or two in the future since she's already on the wane out of her optimal setup apparently.

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Kingfishers? Constellars? Knots? Clam? Are you playing Scrabble or something?

From what I see, Backstreet are even more hosed up, and Kurokumo Clan threatment of those two in teir cutscene is downright nice in comparison.

Keldulas posted:

+2 to -2 weighting of the cards

code:
<EmotionCard ID="6">
    <Name>HappyTeddyBear_Lonely</Name>
    <State>Negative</State>
    <Sephirah>Malkuth</Sephirah>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <EmotionLevel>1</EmotionLevel>
    <EmotionRate>-3</EmotionRate>
    <TargetType>SelectOne</TargetType>
    # There was line which Cloudfare didn't like
It is worse, Display of Affection is -3 card. I never saw it again after getting Fairy Festival cards.

MiiNiPaa fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Mar 9, 2022

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
For those of you with no idea what the hell any of these guys are talking about with +2 or -2 or -3: Don't worry, this is all related to that emotion system thing I'm pointedly not talking about until we get to a specific point in the LP!

It's a giant pain in the butt to explain, but until we have a fully stocked floor I can continue to put off having to talk about it.

This does also mean the people who know where things are in the thread can make me suffer by completing a floor asap, but that would give me a complete floor so who knows what you guys will do. :v:

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

MiiNiPaa posted:

Kingfishers? Constellars? Knots? Clam? Are you playing Scrabble or something?

Look, only so many syndicates can call themselves The Talon or Knife Edge or whatever until you start running out of cool names and just have to take whatever is free.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hey, being low-rank doesn't mean you can't have a cool name. The Brotherhood of Iron were really weak and they had a cool Syndicate name.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
We could be arguing about whether to start the next layer with the train or Phillip. Since those are probably the only two real voting blocs. Unless the train people were just settling for Phillip...

Personally my vote is going to go to chasing Phillip.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Personally I'd probably vote whatever would let us unlock Gebura or Chesed the soonest.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

TeeQueue posted:

-snip-
This does also mean the people who know where things are in the thread can make me suffer by completing a floor asap, but that would give me a complete floor so who knows what you guys will do. :v:

Frankly, this... sounds like a good reason to get you your full floor. Hrmph.
Letting the LPer have a floor at full strength is a small price for finally getting that emotion system explanation. :colbert:
Shame I don't recall which fights actually are needed for that, but hey more cards ought to make doing the right ones easier anyways right?

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
I have better reasons for aiming for a complete floor, but at this point "so we can stop tap-dancing around The Thing That TeeQueue Wants(?) To Talk About" is starting to creep up the list.

On the bright side, the commitment to the Steve situation means we likely won't see TeeQueue using the completed floor to just bulldoze everything and will change things up if we ask nicely.

SL the Pyro fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Mar 9, 2022

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009

habituallyred posted:

We could be arguing about whether to start the next layer with the train or Phillip. Since those are probably the only two real voting blocs. Unless the train people were just settling for Phillip...

Personally my vote is going to go to chasing Phillip.

Phillip is a persistent plotline that finally starts fighting with Train in terms of floating questions. Especially for people coming from LobCorp, it's the first time where Angela actually starts talking about the effects of the White Nights and Dark Days. Plus actually playing the game, it's kind of annoying how Phillip kept running away so there was some desire on my part to actually just smack him down once and for all.

It's a testament to train that for all intents and purposes it doesn't have any of those historical hooks. The closest thing to that is a passing mention of Myo way back at Molar Office. And yet the utter hosed up nature of the train itself and the machinations inside are still interesting enough to hook attention. It still had priority for me on the next tier, myself.

I'm interested to see the results of the next tier vote.

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Keldulas posted:

Phillip is a persistent plotline that finally starts fighting with Train in terms of floating questions. Especially for people coming from LobCorp, it's the first time where Angela actually starts talking about the effects of the White Nights and Dark Days. Plus actually playing the game, it's kind of annoying how Phillip kept running away so there was some desire on my part to actually just smack him down once and for all.

It's a testament to train that for all intents and purposes it doesn't have any of those historical hooks. The closest thing to that is a passing mention of Myo way back at Molar Office. And yet the utter hosed up nature of the train itself and the machinations inside are still interesting enough to hook attention. It still had priority for me on the next tier, myself.

I'm interested to see the results of the next tier vote.
The thing is, voting for Phillip is ultimately useless, since he will just run away again. Train waited for two thousand years, it can wait a couple of weeks more.

On the other hand, I am interested on what Thumb would do, when their tailor will say that shipment of fabric for their new slick suits have not arrived. Will they blindly storm the Library? Will they send a horse head? Are there any horses left in the CIty? Come think of it, we didn't see any animals. What if City is in Blade Runner universe, and Head prohibit creation of AI, because he does not want to repeat Replicant fiasco?

Also there is a second column from the left: an enigma of "what the hell is the theme of this". I cannot even try predict what will be next there.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Rabbits and musicians if TQ's previous blurbs have been anything to go by.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Junpei posted:

Rabbits and musicians if TQ's previous blurbs have been anything to go by.

:hmmyes: electric pianist dual-wielding Rolands

the Orb of Zot
Jun 25, 2013

Apport: the Orb of Zot
The orb shrieks as your magic touches it!
Yoink! You pull the item towards yourself.
You see here the Orb of Zot.
Philip managing to create actual EGO out of nowhere is probably some kind of accomplishment

Also I’m starting to assume this turns into a Benny Hill scene where we keep fighting him and having him run away and become more powerful, until by the end of the game he’s the final boss.

And then he runs away again.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Honestly Philip getting ejected from the Library was probably better for us than him. He didn't seem anywhere close to done fighting, regardless of what his HP said.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Materant posted:

Honestly Philip getting ejected from the Library was probably better for us than him. He didn't seem anywhere close to done fighting, regardless of what his HP said.

Plus he was throwing a lot of fire around, and books are kinda well known for their flammability.

For the best, really.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Got inspired to start up another file, due to the LP and others pointing out just how much mechanics I missed when I had no idea what I was doing.

Forgotten how fun the flow of combat was. They did an exceptional job of making it snappy.

For how easy the rest of the early game is, Bloodbath struck me as oddly dangerous compared to the rest?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Question: If Tiph (and as you said, every floor going forward, which means Gebura, Chesed, Binah and Hokma) start with 2 Librarians, how does this affect their Abnormality Battle rewards? Do they reach 5 Librarians on their third fight? Or are their first two fights only going to give them the cards and Emotion Level boosts?

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

answering that is technically spoilers, so I guess we'll find out eventually

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat

Keldulas posted:

Got inspired to start up another file, due to the LP and others pointing out just how much mechanics I missed when I had no idea what I was doing.

Forgotten how fun the flow of combat was. They did an exceptional job of making it snappy.

For how easy the rest of the early game is, Bloodbath struck me as oddly dangerous compared to the rest?

It's a tutorial for checking enemy abilities, which is mandatory to know how to do for basically every fight after that point, and since you don't lose anything for failing the fight they made it extra mean to force you to actually engage with the mechanics.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

kvx687 posted:

It's a tutorial for checking enemy abilities, which is mandatory to know how to do for basically every fight after that point, and since you don't lose anything for failing the fight they made it extra mean to force you to actually engage with the mechanics.

It's not failproof, though. I smashed my head against the wall exactly like TQ did when I was starting out and it gave on the first try.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Trip report: It turns out that you can blow through the beginning of the game really fast if you skip the cutscenes.

Got to the Urban Legend and decided to do the LP Tomerry challenge myself, because it sounded both like a lark and a really dumb idea. I actually ended up using both Hanufuda and Olga, for both having sources of Light/Draw in their abilities, and if Olga isn't absorbing both of Hanufuda's abilities, she can still grab Rain's +1 strength. I wanted some draw sustain and when you go in without Flash of Dawn, the options are slightly limited.

Did a Full Stop floor on the first townspeople to allow my main floor to go into Tomerry fresh. Plus the intention was to allow the Full Stop crew to clean up Tomerry's floor. Though that didn't pan out.

Turns out Tomerry doesn't like Daring Decision spam from two different people. Given that both characters were drawing 3 cards per turn for the first bit, they actually managed to Daring Decision for like 4 turns in a row. With just random Loosen Up's thrown at townspeople to prevent the +10 power spike, and a Pierce Liwei supporting (and kind of eating poo poo). Enabled me to skip the second phase, since she had about 190 health when they did the wind-up +6 strength next turn and staggered them.

My take-away from this is that Molar Office is just plain ridiculous. The Daring Decision people were perpetual motion machines that just kept healing through Mika's passive, ending the battle at like 50 HP still (and the Liwei being dead). And this was me being so focused on the fight that I spaced and forgot to manipulate Shy Look's expression until Tomerry was dead :downs:. I really would've been better off using Yesod's floor. Anyone else really bad at using Shy Look?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Book 25: Musicians of Bremen—Chapter 1

Music: Lobby

Our final fight of the chapter is the one above our first fight of the chapter. It's finally time to see what Full-Stop Office unlocked.

Angela… I was in the middle of a siesta. Are we fighting?

Not today. I'd like you to watch over the battle this time. Previous results have been satisfactory, but I'd like one more test.

If you say so. What'm I doing?

Your duty is to help guide the team engaged in combat. Please ask Yesod if you have any additional questions; he's familiar with the procedure. I must return to my duties.

That viper, eh..? I'll figure it out as I go.

I'll go ask… You try and hold things down here, okay?

I'll do my best.

VIDEO

The lack of a music link isn't an error. There's no music here, just the sound of grinding and some kind of scale playing on a xylophone or something. It feels very chaotic.

Music: StoryAlley

District 9 is the sacred ground for music! It’s the homeland of ‘The Pianist’!

Are you still bothered by what Heehaw said?

Of course I am… This might be our last performance ever if we go to the Library…

Just shake off all of your worries with the exciting music~

Oink, if you keep getting distracted by petty concerns like that and half-rear end your part, I’m gonna use you as my instrument.

Seconded~

You guys are still new, so you’ll have no idea the troubles we had to go through to perform back in my day~ Me, Doodle-doo, Woof, and Heehaw formed this band and devoted all of our time to music so that we could recreate the beautiful, beautiful performance we listened to on that fateful day! So quit gawking and concentrate on the music!

The Pianist’s performance… Yes, I know! I left the Seven Association’s Section 3 and joined this band because I just couldn’t forget that sweet melody… I wanted to make music like that myself… Even if it meant I have to give up everything I had…

Yeah~ Remember the enchanting tune that echoed through the whole City.

Music: StoryJinji

The lovely sound created from each stroke of the tendons. It made me realize how beautiful the sounds a human can make in the hands of the right performer~

Especially the ensemble with Fixers at the finale! At the end of that intense concerto, the Fixers became one with the piano and assimilated into the music. How I wish I could’ve been there…

Ahem, speaking as someone who watched the performance right at the scene, the finale was soooo wonderful, you know? The musical score and notes literally unraveled before my eyes~ The Fixers ran across the score and charged at the Pianist… They were buried under the notes one by one, their bodies blowing up… But they couldn’t die there; they became part of the piano, spewing out fragrant notes.

Yes… That performance… The heavenly music that pierced me…

Well, but then the Black Silence intervened and cut off the Pianist’s hands and head. A total mood killer. I wanted to be part of that performance, too~

Music: StoryAlley

Boohoo… I wanna do it too… I wanna make music that’s half as good as the Pianist’s… But look at me… No matter how much I smash the ankle bones, pluck the tendons, and scrape flesh from the splint bones of my instruments, I can’t even get close to it… And Heehaw and Doodle-doo… said things…

No, Oink… There’s no need to be so impatient. It’s true that we still have a long way to go before we can perform like the Pianist did…. But we are getting close, you see? If we pour our heart and soul into our performance everyday, we’ll be able to make it one day… The performance by Doodle-doo, Heehaw, and Woof was wonderful, wasn’t it?

Yeah! The three gave a fantastic performance! They went on a trip to prepare for the next, so we won’t get to hear it again for a while, though…

Of course~ Let’s discuss this again after we finish this performance and handle the Library job Heehaw gave us. She said there’s gonna be a performance bigger than ever. And we might find new instruments in the Library, you know?

Yeah… I’m excited to see that performance Heehaw mentioned…

Lemme see… Aha! Why don’t we perform in a supermarket next time~? Oink likes supermarkets, right?

I’m in, too~! It’s fun to mess around with all kinds of instruments in supermarkets.

Thanks, Meow… Thanks, MuMu… I’ll practice harder!

All right! Gear up, everyone!

Music: Lobby

“From break and ruin, the most beautiful performance begins…”

What, are you interested in listening to the Pianist’s music?

No way. I’ve heard that kind of music more than enough times.

…There was another dotty musician like the Pianist?

It’s similar, but not exactly the same. How about you, did you hear the Pianist’s music yourself?

Duh. It’d be a lot faster to count the people in the City that didn’t hear that drat sound. Its music didn’t just pierce me, it almost ravaged my whole being. And then. …Nevermind. I don’t wanna remember that performance again. Anyway, musicians are all molto vivace in the head, one way or another.

They seem to love performance that leads to doom, indeed…

Guess they’re living in their own world that no one else can understand.

Music: Entrance

Pig goes~!

Oinkie~ Oink~

Rabbit goes~!

…Squeak… squeak…?

This is so sad…

MuMu~! Don’t be so down.

But rabbits don’t have any signature cry sounds.

Then we can make one…!

Good idea!

Everyone…

What a load of nonsense.

Why are you just standing there, bluey hair? Aren’t you gonna let us in?

Stupid little machine, don’t keep your guests waiting!

What?

THWACK!

Music: StorySimgak

It can bleed, but the inside is still a bunch of metallic junk. Not a good vibe.

…?

Hurry up and let us in before we break your legs.

Next time, on Library of Ruina: They made ours bleed. We make theirs books. :black101:

Videos

Musicians of Bremen 1

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Keldulas posted:

Trip report: It turns out that you can blow through the beginning of the game really fast if you skip the cutscenes.

We are nearly 7 months into this LP, with a fairly regular update schedule. We are roughly at the end of the early game, and definitely less than 10 hours into it.

The nature of SSLP slows this kind of game to an impressive degree, but such is the nature of the beast.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Furries, am I right?

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Look on the bright side, Angela, red blood means you're getting closer to human!

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

Is this the first time a guest has hit Angela, and successfully damaged her? I thought she couldn’t hurt in the library, and now I’m wondering how vulnerable she really is.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
I don't think this group would make very good reading material, to be honest. Lots of poor plagiarization and schlocky at that.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
My favorite bit about the Hotline Miami syndicate is that they're like, in their forties, except for MuMu who is the youngest at 33.

Randouser1
Sep 29, 2021

TeeQueue posted:

Well, but then the Black Silence intervened and cut off the Pianist’s hands and head. A total mood killer. I wanted to be part of that performance, too~[/i]

Hello there Colour Fixer.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

quote:

You guys are still new, so you’ll have no idea the troubles we had to go through to perform back in my day~ Me, Doodle-doo, Woof, and Heehaw formed this band and devoted all of our time to music so that we could recreate the beautiful, beautiful performance we listened to on that fateful day! So quit gawking and concentrate on the music!

Those names line up with the original Bremen Town Musicians story: The ensemble is a dog, a donkey, a rooster and a cat, and Oink and MuMu are the 'new guys'.

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Hey, it's the Bremen Musicians! The ones who stopped trading with Pierre.
It seems, that Meow, Doodle-doo, Woof and Heehaw were original members of Musicians (as per original story), and now Oink and MuMu are replacing later three. I find interesting that they want to "make music like that", which is mysterious Tanya boss wanted to do too. Looks like someone took too much White damage.
Pianist, which killed not only thousand of civilians, seem to effortlessly kill scores of fixers... and then Black Silence came and killed him (it is ironic, how silence kills Pianist: a musician). It shows how powerful Colors are, compared to normal fixers. And add Black Silence to Red Mist and Blue Reverberation. We are slowly building our collection of Colors.

quote:

“From break and ruin, the most beautiful performance begins…”
Angela, NO! Don't! Let me forget that this exist. Though, Orchestra is probably the closest Abnormality we had to Pianist, which, I remind you, was only WAW. Pianist dealt City-wide (White) damage, which made quite a few people crazy. Imagine, what would Orchestra do?

Angela is turning into human, as previous discussion with Wedge office suggested. From now on Angela should be careful, when greeting guests: we wont want our Head Librarian get assassinated, do we?
Ok, lets murder the furry ensemble slowly and painfully . They will pay for what they have done. Also slow killing raises Emotion Level, which makes them drop more books. Gone are the days, when a single Receptions gave you more books than you know what to do with.

MiiNiPaa fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Mar 11, 2022

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

MiiNiPaa posted:

Angela, NO! Don't! Let me forget that this exist. Thought Orchestra is probably closest Abnormality we had to Pianist, which, I remind you, was only WAW. Pianist dealt City-wide (White) damage, which made quite a few people crazy. Imagine, what would Orchestra do?

Do you mean The Silent Orchestra?

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Hunt11 posted:

Do you mean The Silent Orchestra?

Yes, I did wrote just "Orchestra", but accidentally added an extra 't' at the end of previous word, creating new Abnormality. Fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
According to previous blurbs, these guys should specialize in Blunt damage, and "helping friends by dropping phat beats".