Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Snooze Cruise posted:

I am going to be annoying and shill for a game I love that is currently on sale on steam
https://store.steampowered.com/app/470310/TROUBLESHOOTER_Abandoned_Children/

I played this

Pros: Slowly unravels its mechanics, it has cute boys, girls and people that flirt with other cute boys, girls and people.
Cons: you are a citizen cop that work with cops

i named my company Class_Traitors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
tbf the game is aware of like how messed up the troubleshooter system is, and once you reach the end game, well~
game is pretty cynical

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Snooze Cruise posted:

tbf the game is aware of like how messed up the troubleshooter system is, and once you reach the end game, well~
game is pretty cynical

I was kinda expecting this plot twist since its basically cyberpunk superheroes in a libertarian capitalist hellscape city.

at least you CAN be gay and do crimes.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

:hmmyes:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The subtitle is abandonned children.

Modern-day South Korea is pretty much a cyberpunk dystopia.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The Burning was a really good movie, my theater had a local korean professor from the university came in and explain some of the cultural stuff we woulda missed.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the real momoka

oh, this is real good, read it, read it now
feat. bartenders

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Jan 10, 2022

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

drat, was gonna post that.

It is in fact, real good.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
im going to live in the aaaaaangst tag

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

loving hell that's powerful.
Almost too powerful.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

i finished a reread of school zone. school zone still good.
hosed up that it hasn't updated recently even though the last volume tease a relationship between the one teacher and loser nurse...

anyway this is cute https://dynasty-scans.com/series/restaurant_of_the_awkward_people
doesn't have the gay tags but its gay enough for me. awkward ladies.

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

loving hell that's powerful.
Almost too powerful.

yeah i seen some art of theirs before but its good to see their writing is also up to snuff

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
School Zone has some of the best faces and expressions around

and lots of girls in ties, which is excellent

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yeah their gay lil uniforms are honestly slick

i hope it starts updating again soon cause not only do i want to see more of those teachers but it seems like the president x idol couple is finally going to happen too

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.
School Zone's been updating about once a month lately and we're due for another one soonish if the pattern continues.

There's also an official translation but it's still a full volume behind the scanlations at the moment.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i just did a reread of ring my bell and incredibly hosed up that there was this and it hasn't been translated yet
https://twitter.com/Lifeissalmon/status/1474729546385887237

i need to see more of the side couple... i need it... i need it!!!
e: ring my bell really is genius for making the best couple homophobic christian gal x spoiled rich cafe owner gal

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jan 14, 2022

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
alert alert
new chapter of living with my brother's wife... WITH HEIDI
heidi fans rejoice!!! heidi!!!!

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Snooze Cruise posted:

i finished a reread of school zone. school zone still good.
hosed up that it hasn't updated recently even though the last volume tease a relationship between the one teacher and loser nurse...

h*ck yeah i binged school zone after watching hazel's video on it and it's v. good. it overall falls in the "everybody shares a single braincell" subset of slice-of-life rom+com+dramas which is my favorite category. my favorite idiot is Yokoe because she is truly the Facial Harvard, but I enjoy the dramatic moments too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
New Scream movie is a lot of fun and the Randy character in this one is a lesbian so you know its good.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

That is an incredibly powerful daughter.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Restaurant Of The Awkward People sounds like a place I would eat at, and it got a bunch more chapters.
It's still not on baka-updates though.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
"Idiot couple" is such an important tag

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

losing my mind

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
kuzushiro has a new thing i been forgetting to link in here

the moon on a rainy night

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

The squequel

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Actual sequel

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hachirumi_/status/1436650684363915267

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Where are these boys getting enough hair for their cute girl haircuts? Does everybody wear a wig or are there convenient time skips while they grow their hair out?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Not exactly new but!
Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku
This was TL'd before, but it was MTL for the first chapter and then later picked up by a Squiggles affiliated translator, so nice to see someone else got their hands on it.

himejoshi ends up in a maria watches over us style school. gyaru shows up and is ruins the vibes for her~

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Kwyndig posted:

Where are these boys getting enough hair for their cute girl haircuts? Does everybody wear a wig or are there convenient time skips while they grow their hair out?

i want to believe it’s the latter because the former reminds me of a painful reality where „large size” wigs top out at 58cm of head circumference

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Nitrousoxide posted:

The squequel

I want to see comics like these with girls who aren’t the typical cutesy uwu type. Gimme sportsy. Gimme gyarus. Gimme yankees. Gimme tall dark and beautiful. Gimme dorks and nerds. Gimme absolutely gremlins. Gimme diverse body types. Gimme butch, or soft butch if you must. Hell even better gimme college age and OLs. Just something different for once, christ!

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Is this a manga? I'm no good at this.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
What is it?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

That comic is part of the reason I bring this up. Glorious :allears:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Snooze Cruise posted:

Not exactly new but!
Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku
This was TL'd before, but it was MTL for the first chapter and then later picked up by a Squiggles affiliated translator, so nice to see someone else got their hands on it.

himejoshi ends up in a maria watches over us style school. gyaru shows up and is ruins the vibes for her~

Man that Gyaru is powerful

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

That comic is part of the reason I bring this up. Glorious :allears:
But what is it? :(

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Boys run the riot, a story about a trans man starting his own street fashion brand, has officially finished at four volumes. It was very good, but doesn't appear to be available at the usual places online.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Carpator Diei posted:

But what is it? :(

I wonder that myself. I saw it on Twitter, but never noticed that it has no credit or watermark.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

tokin opposition posted:

Boys run the riot, a story about a trans man starting his own street fashion brand, has officially finished at four volumes. It was very good, but doesn't appear to be available at the usual places online.

the official translation is out, so the scanlators respected that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah you can buy it direct from Kodansha.