Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Had an extremely hosed up dream where I was a child actor and my mom was named Wendy Lee. We ate at a diner with long glasses of tiny little onions with the skin still on them that you would just tip back and eat like an appetizer. Every table had one. Carl Weathers was the friendly neighborhood cop who came by to chat with us. Then the screen went black like I was watching the movie and text came up that said "Carl Weathers fatal shooting of Wendy Lee" and I woke up

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Had an extremely hosed up dream where I was a child actor and my mom was named Wendy Lee. We ate at a diner with long glasses of tiny little onions with the skin still on them that you would just tip back and eat like an appetizer. Every table had one. Carl Weathers was the friendly neighborhood cop who came by to chat with us. Then the screen went black like I was watching the movie and text came up that said "Carl Weathers fatal shooting of Wendy Lee" and I woke up

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sniffing my glass of pearl onions like it’s a fine Cabernet

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sniffing my glass of pearl onions like it’s a fine Cabernet

They were smaller than that, like the size of sunflower seeds

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Assassination of Stage Mom Wendy Lee by the Coward Carl Weathers

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Whoa whoa whoa, there’s plenty of onion left in that glass. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato… baby you got a stew going

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I know a guy who can help with that.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

American McGay posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PO-TAY-TOES! Boil em, mash em, poo poo em in a stew

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

American McGay posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Happy saint pattys day! Shitter was full!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I can't stop imagining Wendy Lee sitting at the breakfast table immediately after it cuts back from "carl weathers kills Wendy lee"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dreamed that i was living in a one-story house seemingly in the sky, and alongside the Wet Bandits trying to break in, Raidou from SMT was also there, who i recognized as synthy. while i was just fooling the Bandits and activating traps to keep them from stealing poo poo, i had no idea what synthy was doing there and whenever he was nearby my perspective suddenly turned into third-person stealth where i just had to weave around to avoid him. after some time of dealing with both of them, the Bandits finally "caught" me (Marv tagged me and i guess that was enough for them to disappear), which infuriated me so much that i began trashing the house. suddenly, i realized synthy was coming, and ran outside to feign innocence (there was thankfully a front yard and portion of a sidewalk despite this place being in the stratosphere). as he passed by he stopped, stood there for a second, and turned to say to me in a deep, booming voice "God told me you weren't the one who did this." i woke up after he started walking away toward a congregation of people who had materialized on my front lawn.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

rodbeard posted:

I had a dream I traveled back in time to the 1920's and got stuck there. I was worried I was going to be really bored until I found out someone else also got sent back in time and invented pokemon. So I went into a gamestop which existed in the 1920's for some reason and tried to buy a copy of the game only to realize all the money I had on me was too modern and the cashier wouldn't take it. I end up trying to barter with the cashier by offering knowledge of the future. I pulled out a chalkboard from out of nowhere and started explaining Einstein's theory of relativity to him. I struggled to write out the formula because it was a dream it all ended up being gibberish. I was finally able to explain the relationship between mass and energy to the cashier but he was not impressed. I give up and leave only to realize that Einstein would have already published by then so I wasn't even offering the cashier any insight into the future.

I had another short dream later where I figure out the wordle for the day in 2 guesses, but when I woke up it ended up taking me 3.

For some reason the 1920s gamestop is the best part of this for me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

dreamed that i was living in a one-story house seemingly in the sky, and alongside the Wet Bandits trying to break in, Raidou from SMT was also there, who i recognized as synthy. while i was just fooling the Bandits and activating traps to keep them from stealing poo poo, i had no idea what synthy was doing there and whenever he was nearby my perspective suddenly turned into third-person stealth where i just had to weave around to avoid him. after some time of dealing with both of them, the Bandits finally "caught" me (Marv tagged me and i guess that was enough for them to disappear), which infuriated me so much that i began trashing the house. suddenly, i realized synthy was coming, and ran outside to feign innocence (there was thankfully a front yard and portion of a sidewalk despite this place being in the stratosphere). as he passed by he stopped, stood there for a second, and turned to say to me in a deep, booming voice "God told me you weren't the one who did this." i woke up after he started walking away toward a congregation of people who had materialized on my front lawn.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

as he passed by he stopped, stood there for a second, and turned to say to me in a deep, booming voice "God told me you weren't the one who did this."

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that's just a vision of the future

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

symbolic posted:

lmfao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
had a dream last night i was watching bob stream dark souls, he was lost and stuck and asked "what am i forgetting?" and synthy posted in chat "to suck balls" and i think i laughed myself awake cuz that's the last thing i remember

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

heehee posted:

had a dream last night i was watching bob stream dark souls, he was lost and stuck and asked "what am i forgetting?" and synthy posted in chat "to suck balls" and i think i laughed myself awake cuz that's the last thing i remember

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Had one of those even more jumbled dreams after I woke up and fell back asleep this morning. Sega had released a new console called the Grimm G, and it looked like a much wider PSone kinda with lots of really ornate Chinese style engraving in red all over it. I remember being so excited and had to buy it so that it wouldn't fail like the Dreamcast. But I also got really depressed because instead of releasing something crazy and revolutionary like Shenmue the big tentpole launch game was Blue Stinger in HD

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

heehee posted:

lol

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?
Had a dream Kojima ported Death Stranding to PS2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

had a dream i was beating a friend at snes mario kart, then he said 'plan b' and the hydraulic piston in his computer chair rocketed into his rear end and he exploded into quake 1 low-poly gibs