Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Have read; sounds insane and scary, still yes.

Maerlyn fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Sep 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I'll be a scum pacifist

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Is this like Space Risk?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

Hal became us a while ago

When will Somber be Sandber?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

We're gonna have a cute dog off very soon, just you wait

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Hi Shell, welcome to the madness.

Binus' ask is giving me the willies... He's gonna drain me of my precious abilities and leave me a dried out husk right?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Yami Fenrir posted:

Why is that your first thought?

It's partially a joke but it's a strange proposal that sounds like it's for binus' benefit (emphasis mine:)

b-minus1 posted:

I mean yeah it is kind of like that. In that there was a valid reason for to ask for a doc because I was playing to my wincon by trying to help town win. In this game I’m actually town in this game AND there is a legitimately awesome reason for people to target me n1

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Yami Fenrir posted:

I mean it should be incredibly obvious as to what b- is up to, which is why I'm baffled Maerlyn is trying to attribute malice to it.

Malice is a strong word, how about hesitancy/doubt for a player whose alignment I don't know? I assume we're talking about "Fanatic Materialist" but I don't know that is what binus is thinking because he didn't say, so how is it "incredibly obvious"?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't know, even if he is town I'm gonna say that giving All The Powers to binus might actually be not a pretty good idea lol

This is one point I was trying to make but didn't know how to word it nicely, lol. Binus doesn't always play in ways that are helpful to town - can you imagine binus with a vig if he copies it from someone?

I'm hesitant with binus, if people want him to have copies of their abilities that's up to you. Don't be surprised if it bites you in the rear end later because you believed he had town interest in mind over self interest.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Epsilon Plus posted:

because they're unknown, and we love rampant speculation. if we suss out something about personalities, that's more information for town. it's also, frankly, fun!

discussing everyone visiting binus is a dumb thing, idk why we're doing it

Because he wants everyone to visit him for unknown (to us) reasons

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Bifauxnen posted:

No no no no no this keeps happening where Yami gets all hyped to be in a role madness and just gets jumped on D1 and makes it worse by getting pissy about it do not agree with merk abort abort

I'd give Toal's D1 pass to Yami, I do think they reacted in a scummy way but I don't want to vote them if they were eager to play/waiting for OA to finish this up, they jumped in fast and I'd be pissed to no end to be booted if I was invested in playing :ohdear:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Yami Fenrir posted:

Appreciated, but don't think I've forgiven you for shooting me instantly in that other game yet!

FWIW, it's not entirely true for most people here but I have enough mental issues to be borderline autistic (I don't have a diagnosis but an actual psychologist suspected it strongly enough to have me tested in the first place).

One of those is being pretty drat spotty with detecting humor and taking things too literally (much like actual autistic people do) which is part of why I hate joke phase.

Can't trust Bif with a vig, that much is true.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

It's okay shell we're all friends here day one.

Are we??? :raise:

(I hope so, I feel like we've been pretty adversarial to each other lately!)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

There's scum in there. In order.

Scum
Bif
Grandicap
B-
Mae
PI
Yami
Tomu
Shell
Plastic
Hal
Town

Thank you for coming to my scientific list.

I was gonna give you a hard time for your name not being on the list, I didn't realize you had a vote down for Sand. Are you sticking by that/you thought he was self conscious?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

merk posted:

On a reread, this is the only salient point made over the entire day.

##vote Maerlyn

Other thoughts:
  • Hal whiteknighting Yami without saying anything about who is scummy is scummy;
  • Tommunist is content lurking; and
  • Plastic's post about b- has me feeling like it could be scum, but it's a very weak read.

Good luck. See you tomorrow, maybe.

Curious take, want to explain the 180 (since you didn't explain your vote on Yami yesterday)

merk posted:

##vote Yami

Real vote

Visit binus party palace if you want, let him copy your abilities for unknown reasons (unless people know something about binus I don't, is fanatic materialist a town ability only?). I made a 75% joke which Yami admitted they didn't quite understand, but using their misunderstanding (?) to vote me feels odd.

I'm not sure what to make of Grandi's post yet (I haven't fully read it yet, just being honest), or binus somber vote for that matter.

Out of everyone who has posted so far I understand Tommu least (well and binus but that's every game, lol).

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

merk posted:

I promised myself that I wouldn't try to be the 'leading voice' in this game driving content out of people, but apparently I can't help it.

I want to take a backseat and react to content in this game. However, when I open the thread and see that we have a deadline in ten hours with basically nothing but shitposting, I feel obligated to do something.

Someone's gotta whip us into shape!

Looks like things are happening now so I'll be back to read during lunch.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I feel like I need a whole post just to dive down on the Yami/binus thing and I didn't really think it was as big of a deal as it's being made out to be. I don't know if that's actually scummy intent on Yami's part but here goes:

Yami Fenrir posted:

I mean it should be incredibly obvious as to what b- is up to, which is why I'm baffled Maerlyn is trying to attribute malice to it.

I asked you how it was obvious what binus intended, your response:

Yami Fenrir posted:

There are 3 powers in the OP alone that work on a visit. Only one of them is harmful and doesn't make sense for a townie to "bait" like this (PGO)

Why are you immediately jumping to this conclusion?

This is basically stating "Oh, B- might have a special personality that harms people on visits", which is some serious mental gymnastics when there's a much simpler solution available.

That's a pretty gross overstatement and I feel like you also didn't think of the simpler solution, which is that I don't know binus' alignment. The ACTION might be alignment neutral, Binus' is not. He says he's town but he says that in every game (I think), so that's a null read for me but if he's scum and copying all these actions then that benefits scum right?

I thought you overreacted quite a bit to me and Ep considering there were others who had the same reaction (Perpetual even thought of it further then I did, we'd be using up one shot abilities for him to copy?)

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't know, even if he is town I'm gonna say that giving All The Powers to binus might actually be not a pretty good idea lol

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Suboptimal isn't the way to say it if he was genuinely asking us to use 1-shot abilities to, best case, give them to him.

The whole argument just feels like a defense of binus, for what reason I don't know but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I almost did vote you last night because I thought you were purposefully twisting my words into more than what they were but when you said you don't really understand jokes well I thought it was just a moot point.

Binus does weird poo poo all the time that confuses me, I'm neutral on him for now and jury's out on Yami.

(I spent my entire lunch writing this/looking back at posts so I'll talk about others next).

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I'm actually feeling a little ambivalent about merk so far, I'm not opposed to him wanting to take a back seat in this game because he's been putting in work in other games and his post voting me with his other reads felt better once he explained his rationale, but I'm not a fan of some of his responses to questions (even indirect, do you need them quoted directly to you or you don't see them?). So lightly town read of him...his "see you tomorrow, maybe" bit is a little goofy for D1 (I jumped ahead and looks like he's travelling somewhere so nevermind).

Grandi's post is pretty aggressive, at first I wasn't thrilled with a double vote on merk but no one is gonna vote out merk today so it feels like just using up an ability if he's changing his ethic. I don't think merk's cases are poo poo, strong opinions but I don't know that I've played with grandi before (I think I bailed) so no read on him yet.

I'm not totally opposed to Plastics case but wouldn't vote for Bif today. I don't know about the case on somber but Bif saying she was going to wait and see what other responses are to merks case first did feel off, not gonna lie.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also Merk hasn't gone after Bif at all yet which is loving weird.

It's too early for that right? (Why are you so concerned with merk, this is two games now, Bif can handle her poo poo)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

You shouldn't have hidden (I'll look at your plastic case, still trying to catch up)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

Lets kill a lurker

:agreed:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I didn't realize until I quoted Sand, he hasn't posted poo poo lol (maybe for good reason)

Shell gets a newbie pass but hopefully tomorrow she can help us start piecing things together.

Bifauxnen posted:

Yami I'm a little confused about your whole Maerlyn exchange cause "binus could be town" and "listening to binus could be dangerous" are so not mutually exclusive ideas in my experience

I've played with binus a lot lately and this is my experience as well.

Toalpaz posted:

It's a pretty common phrase to explain someone's reasoning to say: "I don't know X's intentions, so I think it is suspicious"

You think she's being too self conscious of b- and knows b-s alignment the Yami?

One of the abilities on the spread sheet is 'copy all abilities used on you' it is probably one of the reasons Mae suspects someone would ask everyone to visit them. Seems like a fair observation.

That's a pretty succinct explanation, also like perpetual and grandi said we're using our abilities to do so. I would have reacted suspiciously with anyone asking for a night visitor, not just binus.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

How are you figuring what is being gained or lost by switching ethics Perpetual? I haven't the slightest idea.

I don't really feel right voting anyone participating right now so ##vote Tommu. Would also vote Sand but he's not the lurker type.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Voodoofly posted:

ANNOUNCEMENT: if something happens in here and you are all waiting on a flip or some other modly intervention then ping both OA and me on discord. I’ll hopefully be able to cover for him and his cultured timezone.

Goddammit I thought you were IA and it freaked me out...(loving games bleeding over, change your AV!)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Also I want Bif to continue Plastic song parodies so I don't want to vote Plastic out (I also feel like he did see something valid and was not just grasping at straws, I thought I mentioned it earlier or maybe I thought I did).

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Grandi

Grandicap posted:

Are you the one who shot me last night?

Strong start to day 2 but why would Sand throw himself out there immediately like that if that were the case?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

b-minus1 posted:

It was so obvious that tommunist was town

Was it the puppy pic or "cum" or something? I never played with Tommu but I don't feel bad about it, he didn't even come back to vote.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I'm not sure why I'm trying to make coherent thoughts at 3 AM, but why not:

b-minus1 posted:

Scum post

This feels pretty gross to call out someone who may not be aware of some minor voting rules - if accurate in votefinder they've played maybe 6-7 games? Seems like not actual scummy behavior and I've liked what I've seen from Perpetual so far.

Also maybe I'm misunderstanding your argument but you are calling somber scummy for not being on the Tommu vote, but Tommu was definitely town and a bad vote... So you're literally just playing both sides of this argument right?

The plastic case was fine for D1, I can see why someone might look at that as suspicious for Plastic to basically accuse Bif of not really putting forth her normal town effort but then go along with the main vote at the time. He wasn't trying to get Bif voted out, and after playing in Cookfia where Bif was more aggressive, seeing her hang back more here would be alarming. It read to me as more of a poke? I can't see Plastic actually going for a Bif execution on D1... She'd never let him hear the end of it!

I'll try to post more thoughts tomorrow (almost 4 am, whoo)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

PlasticAutomaton posted:

So while we wait for more night action results, I'd like to call out Hal and Somber (re-reading I do not like his sequence with Yami) for some actual thoughts rather than just lurking and voting for me with no actual reasoning beyond "Oh yeah I agree with Bif". E+ was also kinda content lurking, so I'd like some thoughts too.

Also Bif what did you do with your action last night?

This pings me a bit in retrospect, it's a callout of players who have been warned for lurking so it's a safe post to make without really putting yourself out there too much. Other than the vote for Bif I haven't seen Plastic do other reads except in reaction to votes on him. I hope he'll put Bif on the back burner today - despite her hanging back a bit I don't get the sense she's scum, same goes for Toal but we did just wrap up Eccos game so I think we're both argued out, lol.

Ep I don't have a read for yet but we only played once together and he was scum, so null for now.

merk posted:

I’m mobile until Tuesday. I brought my work computer on this trip and stupidly forgot SA is blocked on it.

Is this basically lake house merk 2.0?

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Hal

Epsilon Plus posted:

don't elaborate or anything, just spit your vote onto the blighted dirt like a hogfucking rube

Lazy Townwolf has been spotted I think

I'll go back and look at PIs post, I might have missed some context... he looked like a newer player to me but I liked what I had read initially or at least didn't find him disagreeable

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I won't have enough time to touch on everything, this has taken me long enough as it is (and I didn't mean to make it this long):

Bifauxnen posted:

I do not have any town vibes from PI whatsoever, I'm only not calling him scummy cause he's a new face to me and I need to try and get a sense of how he plays first.

I'd really like to hear a bit more from Plastic though. I was mostly on him yesterday cause I hadn't seen anything else that pinged me at all yet to that degree. Now I got other peeps catching my eye but I'm not comfortable totally dropping it yet. It sounded like he was building up to some night action chat, but then that went nowhere so maybe he was just fishing?

Saying you don't have any town vibes from PI whatsoever seems strange but maybe that's a normal attitude for you towards new players? Actually now that I type that I think you and I butted heads a lot in my first game because of my tone (I came off snarky) :)

I've never played with PI before but his case/reads of Grandi felt townie, at least him trying to figure out Grandi's decisions since Grandi came out swinging for D1. I can't follow the ethic swapping/moving away from abilities as a sign of scumminess since I still don't understand it myself and will absolutely not bother trying to track that information, more power to anyone who does (maybe merk will do this too, I don't know). I have a feeling trying to follow night actions is going to be bad enough once that starts in earnest.

Another quote from Bif that pinged me after that:

Bifauxnen posted:

I would run Karaoke Mafia if I wouldn't be too heartbroken at not playing in it myself!

As for actual game content, I'm leaning towards Toal so far but

##vote Plastic

for now to see if that gets him to show up more

Earlier you had said you were not going to revisit him right away and then this big case / read with Yami and Ep, Yami asks for reactions from people that aren't Ep and you still seem concerned with Plastic despite what you said earlier. Maybe you did investigate him last night (I think you hinted at that earlier?) and are just trying to see what other people's reactions are going to be, maybe you're actually concerned about Plastic's responses for some reason - you were pretty hung up on being proven right D1 in Cookfia so I don't know if you still have suspicion on Plastic but the focus and ignoring of other cases going on is offputting or just seems unlike you if you're town (that's still the impression I have but it's starting to sour with the Plastic obsession).

Other stray thoughts:

I can't really comment on the Hal / Grandi thing because it feels like some knowledge of prior games between the two is required?

Somberbrero posted:

curious about this, why the town call on sandywolfman?

This was before Sand's weird "pick from a list" explanation (Grandi - what have you done that 7+ people could potentially want to NK you on D1? Lol)

It was a kneejerk comment after his Hal vote and Ep giving him poo poo for not explaining it, it reminded me of an early game I played with him (maybe first) where I thought he was scummy as gently caress because he just threw votes around and he did end up being town there so I just mentally call it his lazy town play. It's not truly an alignment call (yet).

I was feeling ambivalent about merk (he's away and said he wanted to take a backseat, fine) but this bothers me:

merk posted:

I’m not saying anything about anything that happened in the night unless and until it helps my win condition.

If you're town your win condition is town's win condition right?

merk posted:

If it’s E+, this is the post for me. Town don’t promise to read someone and see what sticks out without actually doing it shortly thereafter. If you get the inkling to read a player, you do it; you don’t talk about how you could do it.

##vote e+

I’m in.

This vote is pretty egregious, I trust if Ep is going to look over my posts he'll do it in his time not when you think he should.

I'll have to come back to Yami/Ep, Toal and Plastic's cases tomorrow, I'll try to do a rundown of who I would want to vote for but I'm still thinking things over.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Grandi is off the table due to being the NK target, and Toal I don't want to vote for because they are actually giving reads - I have been so frustrated in the past trying to play with Toal because sometimes they are just incomprehensible (to me), unless Toal says something over the top scummy I wouldn't vote for them D2 because I want them to continue playing like this. Also Shell gets the newbie pass and Perpetual Idiot too?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Bifauxnen posted:

This whole paragraph doesn't feel like it's adding up. The use of "obsession" seems particularly strong and like it's trying to rewrite events. I wouldn't be surprised at all by peeps still having some suspicion of me here and there while I play a more leisurely laidback game, but then here's this. Getting things so backwards it's hard to think it's not on purpose.

##vote Maerlyn

That's an unexpected reaction... sorry if you didn't like "obsession" but how do I rewrite events from your own posts? Maybe I could have quoted them but I don't think that's necessary, you can read them back and decide for yourself. You've mentioned Plastic a lot today despite saying you were setting him to the side: waiting for responses from plastic, voting plastic to see if he'd show up, what's plastic gonna say after dinner...I just want to see what you think about other people, you said you had thoughts on other peeps that you were holding back for now.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I see I've missed a lot, I'm going to try to catch up so bear with me.

Toal's scum team case: I don't agree with Ep being scummy (more on that later since that involves Yami and that's a whole can of worms I'm not excited about reopening). Merk I haven't made up my mind about because like I said I know he's out of town so I'm willing to cut him some slack, but that vote for Ep is pretty terrible and it feels like an easy vote to fall back on instead of actually giving a valid case. I know Hal tried to shoot Sand but I haven't read the prior posts so I'll get back to him.

Toalpaz posted:

I believe bif is town because I think she would have hosed with yami at night and we haven't seen any of that.

This was an interesting comment that was just kind of tossed out, what does this mean?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I think my brains are a little mafia fried after Eccos game and cookfia, I've been having trouble plugging in here.

Shellception posted:

Earlier scene will never stop being kinda funny to me.

People: hey Hal are you evil? We think you may be evil
Hal: *Shoots someone in front of the whole crowd*
People: Oh right, ok, you are not evil, we are relieved!

What's funnier is watching the intended victim logically explain why the person trying to shoot them is town.

Anyway, reading newest posts then deadline thoughts.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I've said before I'm not feeling the votes on Ep, most feel lazy (binus, merk) and I don't agree with Yami's case because it's essentially the same case they used on me D1. I was actually going to theorize that Yami is scum, but something Toal said made me pause:

Toalpaz posted:

I would post more reads but reading through day 2 it would just be harping on the d2 e+ on yami case which I again don't like, but makes me feel worse about pushing e+. I don't know how useful it is here but I find myself thinking about the reverse omgus mafia wiki page, which suggests that digging in on a bad theory is totally a town move.

The yami vote to me is weird because they're so obviously combative n hostile sounding early on that people jump down their throat every single game. They just get executed/murdered d1-2 and then wait another month for everyone to forget and join another game. I think it's just cause yami is confident sounding in their opinions, which usually means taking a strong stance on an issue with no information available and ends up looking scummy d1.

I've only played with Yami once and I wasn't the focus of his attention in that game, but here it felt like he either took what I was saying wildly out of context/made it sound far worse than I intended (considering he kept saying he wasn't even advocating visiting binus) or he is scum and thought he found an easy case to get me voted out D1, and when that didn't work his attention turned to Ep for the same bad case.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

PlasticAutomaton posted:

:psyduck:

Anyways, Yami had a pretty decent case day one on Epsilon, but I'm not really seeing the rest. The most damning thing about Epsilon is that he's kinda gone off grid this cycle, but he was at least trying to dig into things before he vanished. I'll probably end up voting here just to get another lurker off the board. Toal, you've been one of the major people behind this lunch, can ya' give me some reasoning, cause I think I'm missing something.

Merk feels like a better vote and only his excuse about being on a trip with family to explain the lack of volume of posts is keeping me from just slamming a vote down here. He's not helping at all. He's been intentionally cagey about his win con, joking about making his votes look like bussing. His votes have been hopping on bandwagons, and he's done barely any case work.

I still don't like Bif. She's even admitted she's playing different than her usual town game, and yet her only votes that weren't the Tommunist lunch (Me and Maer) are based entirely off of people pointing out those same discrepancies, with another post going in on Somber for not recognizing her trying to solve the game. We'll probably be right back here tomorrow, but I'm going to wait for more information before jumping back into this hornet's nest.

I agree with Plastics points here except saying he'll end up voting Ep just to get a lurker off the board really bothers me because the votes on Ep just aren't for a lurker like Tommu.

I think I need to reread Toal's case on Ep actually because I think they weren't even sure of their own case, and hopped on after binus made a comment about it.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

PlasticAutomaton posted:

god loving dammit I thought it was seven to hammer I can't loving read

Plastic buddy, what is going on?

I'll be around for awhile yet, going to eat lunch. I want to discuss some other things and see if Ep comes back?

I feel like I'm on the same wavelength as Shell again here which makes me feel good about her being town here too... Her reads feel townie and genuine (I felt a little bad suggesting you hop in this game since it's so different to Eccos but you seem to be getting the hang of things).

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Yami Fenrir posted:

I count those as defending themselves, tbh. Like OMGUS yadda yadda, but especially scum would be invested in discrediting people pushing them.

I have an issue with this line of thinking (there were logical flaws in your argument towards myself and Ep). I just can't tell yet if it's scummy intent or just flawed logic. You did say something earlier that really stuck out hard for me:

Yami Fenrir posted:

A vote switch in 4 hours is very unlikely to happen and you aren't even naming an alternate target.

What is it that you're trying to accomplish here, hmm?

Compared to yesterday when it wasn't your target on the hook (this is a copy/paste from your case on E+ if anyone wants to go back and look):

"This is LITERALLY ignoring my reasoning that's IN THE SAME POST: That I found the lurker swing out of the blue and didn't trust it. This is around 4 hours before the deadline, iirc, so there was plenty of time to switch."

When it's your case there's not enough time, but 4 hours is enough time to switch to me on D1? Make up your mind Yami...

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Did Plastic claim something and I missed it? It just looked like he and Bif are trading intergalactic space notes or something (I have no idea what is up with Plastic and Bif but I'm leery, mostly due to Bif).

I wasn't opposed to sombers case on Bif, I thought they were good points but was even more interesting was her response... She jumped down my throat for suggesting she seems preoccupied with whatever night action Plastic did, sombers case she kind of just waved away?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

merk posted:

Great here in LA on the beach.

Merk there's a difference between taking a backseat and not even being in the car.

(You have been unusually quiet, just vacationing?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Yami Fenrir posted:

The difference is that I named an alternate target (you) and while Tommu was the vote leader at the time, it was 3 votes to 1 vote on you (mine).

Alright, valid (getting 7 votes to move would be a feat).

Yami Fenrir posted:

The lack of hammer does make me think I'm on the right track though, personally.

I'll be around to hammer if no one else does but it still doesn't feel right. If we just want to get it done too that's fine...I did want to see if Ep was going to come back for any final thoughts.