Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

A busser's job is to be bussin' there are people out there who need you to buss severely, why is there no buss over their food? They demand you to buss all over it.

Bussin' makes OP feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bourbon is sweet because of the newly charred American oak barrels they use. They can age that sweetness out somewhat they can gently caress with the proof, but the majority of bourbon gets its sweetness from the barrels it's required to use to be classified as bourbon, as such, the sweet notes will invariably always be there to some degree - same with the vanilla notes.
Contrast that with single malts which can go from poo poo like Nectar D'or that is absurdly sweet because of sauternes barrels, to ridiculously smoky and briny poo poo like Laphroiag that has the absolute rear end peated out of it.

This isn't something to get weirdly defensive about, because who gives a poo poo, but it's a known characteristic whether you like it or not.
i dunno wtf all this nonsense is i just drink beers that either taste like a crispy beer or THEY TASTE LIKE A PINE FORREST AND ARE 8 % AND GET U WRECKED

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

i dunno wtf all this nonsense is i just drink beers that either taste like a crispy beer or THEY TASTE LIKE A PINE FORREST AND ARE 8 % AND GET U WRECKED

That's entirely my point, just drink whatever you like instead of drinking poo poo based off of weird insecurities

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

DamagedGoods posted:

Yes, you are correct. I went out to buss the table that dissed me. It was awkward, hence the whole "I'm the busser" routine.

I was attempting to save face in a most obtuse way.

Hey, gently caress it, it's all I had at the moment.

I wanted to distract from the mistake I made.

You know, joking around with 20 people that just heard you being cussed out.

you could have, like, just apologized and owned up to being a dumbass

you dumbass

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
*taps mic* who need they table bussed

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Whats the deal with Buss'n? There's no Bus, there's no Stops, theres no people to Bus! They should call it Cleaning Tables! *laugh track*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DamagedGoods posted:

Dude, it's not adding after the fact. It's pressing a button on the computer that adds a surcharge to the check.

I would never short pour unless the customer is drunk, and then I wouldn't charge them for a full shot. You don't exploit the weak in this job, not like that.

Why would you add a surcharge to a drink that was supposed to be frozen in the first place?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

drat I'm gonna be reall.... and it's been five pages but... this thread really sucks Op

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
voted 5

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!
In order to better reflect reality, I move that the thread be renamed "The post that let me keep my job, because my boss didn't actually give a crap, so I dunno what I was worried about to begin with"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DamagedGoods posted:

Yes, you are correct. I went out to buss the table that dissed me. It was awkward, hence the whole "I'm the busser" routine.

I was attempting to save face in a most obtuse way.

Hey, gently caress it, it's all I had at the moment.

I wanted to distract from the mistake I made.

You know, joking around with 20 people that just heard you being cussed out.

The "pretending to be a cat to hide your boner" of the hospitality biz

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Reddit, am i the rear end in a top hat?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just so we're all clear, buss'n refers to the honorable position of boatswain

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
I never get tired of people just dunking on an OP and their thread for pages. That being said, this forum has been VERY RUDE to this bartender guy and his stupid uninteresting thread

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
It's not very good though, is it? It's not a great thread, in my opinion.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

DamagedGoods posted:

After this debacle, I decided I should walk out to the outdoor dining area and introduce myself as the busboy.

Like, I'm here to pick up your dirty dishes. Everyone believed it, at least for a moment.

Awkward silence as I continue to clear the tables.

i like when you pretended to be the busSboy.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Sep 18, 2021

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

It’s like those humiliation fetish OPs on Reddit but way more boring

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Bourbon is sweet because of the newly charred American oak barrels they use. They can age that sweetness out somewhat they can gently caress with the proof, but the majority of bourbon gets its sweetness from the barrels it's required to use to be classified as bourbon, as such, the sweet notes will invariably always be there to some degree - same with the vanilla notes.

It's only real Bourbon if it's from the region of Bourbo

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

It’s like those humiliation fetish OPs on Reddit but way more boring

buss ell pup

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Omg

I loled irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

blight rhino posted:

It's only real Bourbon if it's from the region of Bourbo

I bussed when I saw the Bourbon from Bourbo