Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

if you're ever worried to post just remember dont be worried to post

this and several other life pro tips are available free to you if you happen to notice my posts while scrolling by trying to find the good posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

with fish going extinct this doesnt interest me much, someone dm me when crickets and lentils have a buncha coke in them

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the most telltale sign of bird flu in man is that your cough becomes a thundrous honk

long bird flu u get a beak

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i think connery was in outland which was stunningly mediocre

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

mags posted:

just make all trash illegal

no dont, i dont want to be illegal

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Ignore_Me posted:

Unbleached reefs are like unbleached assholes: nobody wants to see ‘em

your bleached reef is cool and all and im happy for you but my reef is bleeched and waxed

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

donating blood so they can filter out the microplastics to turn into net zero coke zero bottles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

cold water bidet is refreshing and an excellent way to wake up

the hot coffee cold bidet combo is unbeatable

you can save time and money by doing a hot coffee bidet