Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It’s an often overlooked fact, but the song goes “Everybody’s workin’ for the weekend”. It’s nice to fantasize but there are tasks to be completed and you don’t want to have to stay late or address them on the weekend, do you? Imagine how much easier your Monday could be if you slammed out a solid Friday!

Get to it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
You can't fool me, supervisor

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

everyone should be able to live on a 20 hour work week - then they won't feel so dead by Fridays

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

The only thing I’m slamming out this Friday or any Friday is a robust, healthy turd during my 90 minute bathroom and posting break

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i sent 4 emails for work today

:blastu:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Making this post while I make in the toilet op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this is one of the most evil threads to have ever been posted, op, and you are a monster with no redeeming qualities

metavisual
Sep 6, 2007

Looks like I took a wrong turn on the way to the weed thread. I apologize. I will see myself out. 420 slack off e'ry Friday!
I'm just kidding boss, I promise I will do some work today, please don't fire me and take away my health insurance and shelter!:d2a:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
monday you can brush my hair
tuesday wednesday something hair
thursday i dont even care

it's Friday I'm in love. :love:

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

monday you can brush my hair
tuesday wednesday something hair
thursday i dont even care

it's Friday I'm in love. :love:

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

Enfys posted:

everyone should be able to live on a 20 hour work week - then they won't feel so dead by Fridays

Super agree. I want a future where everyone can work less. Is there a movement I can get involved with related to this. (Not joking)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm going to sleep at 6pm

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Work hard, play hard, that's my motto. Yes sir, squeezing a lot in, big accomplishments.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

reminder that op is a barbarous savage, an inhumane and villainous scoundrel, a pusillanimous coward and collaborator who will surely be first against the wall when the time comes

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Writing a job application so I can have a quiet saturday

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Three day weekends should be mandatory

I had 10 interviews this week. I have never talked about myself so much in my life. It is exhausting but I think (hope) I have a really good shot with at least two of them

One I did get rejected for but they're creating a new position that may actually be more in line with my work experience and they'll let me know when it's open so I can apply so that's cool :cheers:

in short, T G I F.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
woah laa dee daa look at mr interview up there

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Good luck Mr Pecksniff

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Three day weekends should be mandatory

I had 10 interviews this week. I have never talked about myself so much in my life. It is exhausting but I think (hope) I have a really good shot with at least two of them

One I did get rejected for but they're creating a new position that may actually be more in line with my work experience and they'll let me know when it's open so I can apply so that's cool :cheers:

in short, T G I F.

That sounds exhausting. Good luck with getting a new job so you can complain in the working on Friday thread

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Laundered my delicates and my heavy duties in alternate time dimensions focusing on what would need the last dry.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ah, another beautiful work day! Let’s end this week on a high note and meet those management goals! There are pretzels in the break room to let you know that we all love you. Just remember, don’t worry too much about the work - anything you don’t get done today can be done tomorrow :)

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Took the day off ain't doing poo poo

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

My productive Friday so far:

8:00 wake up briefly as gf kisses me goodbye for the day
10:00 wake up for real
10:15 feed dog
10:30 put on bathrobe
10:45 start remote desktop utility
10:50 take hit off of weed vape
11:00 read employee pet corner in weekly company briefs

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I learned how to do some stuff in Paint3D and made a cool banner for some stuff coming up.

I'm productive as poo poo this morning.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MacheteZombie posted:

Hmm…did something mess with your circadian rhythm because you’ve got a case of the Mondays!

Your CoL raise has been denied.

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dishwasher going well. I don't think iot mind that I fell on it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gonna get out of bed at 1:30pm

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

MacheteZombie posted:

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
At work ain't doing poo poo

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
God I genuinely feel guilty for posting that gently caress you capital

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

so productive today i'm going to go take a nap

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
my dog produced 2 massive shits today

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I didn't get a loving thing done today

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

beer gas canister posted:

my dog produced 2 massive shits today

more productive than me

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
i don't do poo poo, especially on a Friday

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i am so sleepy just finished a massive project and i'm supposed to do documentation now after work drinks and all the late nights my brain will not work for poo poo

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hope you all met quota today :)

I know I did!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

forgot about this thread and how much i hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
any friday i manage to survive while remaining employed by the end is a productive friday, to me

if i accomplish at least one task, that's going above and beyond