Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Post your Lowatx lols here

lol @ lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
He was an rear end in a top hat

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Remember when he made Derek Smart a Mod in Games?

lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I liked lowtax until he hit that lady

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i've always been curious about who actually liked his streams and wasn't a weird sycophant because the one time i tuned into one, well before yikesaroo, it was so loving awful i turned it off and pretended i had misclicked when my wife asked what the hell i was watching

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
Who?

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I guess you could say, there's a little bit of Lowtax in all of us...

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
May the demons eat his rear end in a top hat and not in the fun way

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

I. M. Gei posted:

I liked lowtax until he hit that lady

Which one, there’s at least 3

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Rockman Reserve posted:

i've always been curious about who actually liked his streams and wasn't a weird sycophant because the one time i tuned into one, well before yikesaroo, it was so loving awful i turned it off and pretended i had misclicked when my wife asked what the hell i was watching

This but applied to every streamer/podcast

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Brother Tadger posted:

This but applied to every streamer/podcast

sorry but i kinda like no such thing as a fish as random background trivia noise when i'm house cleaning, and i think my wife is really into jameela jamil's podcast, i'm going to have to give those a pass

literally everything else tho, what a dire format of entertainment

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
He's an actual cool guy, believe it or not.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Zeluth posted:

He's an actual cool guy, believe it or not.

I don't believe it

I know of at least one trans woman and her wife who are ardent Lowtax stans and that blows my mind because he's made some horrifically homophobic and anti-trans statements and I don't understand the cognitive dissonance

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
I once tuned into one of his streams. It was after the so called child kidnapping not too long before yikesaroo. He was complaining a lot and i thought “Wow, he sounds really pathetic, was he always like that?”. And then I realized I was playing the video slowed down a little for some reason.

He still sounded pathetic at normal speed but also like more like an rear end in a top hat.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
He was a poo poo but also made the best thing on the internet so who can say etc

more like lowlife though lmao

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOnG2WXJzo4

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Uwe Boll beat up Lowtax

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.

Yet Lowtax is worse, somehow.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I always thought Maddox was funnier than him.

edit: for clarity's sake, by "always" I mean "when I paid attention to anything Maddox did, which was the early-mid '00s"

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

kntfkr posted:

Uwe Boll beat up Lowtax

lol

e: lmao

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Doesn't Lowtax hang out with Aatrek now? Might of heard it from tbe old rumor mill.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Remember when he got a bunch of super edgy goons to harass some lady who was going through a miscarriage?

Lowtax being a bad person wasn't really something that came out of nowhere.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hmm. You don't remember QBert?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
hmmm i bet this thread will go good places

close the thread and set it on fire

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zeluth posted:

Hmm. You don't remember QBert?

@!#$?@!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hmmph, I think people every where artew airing out the thet farts.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo

I lost tons of money on this fight. I was sure Kyanka had his due!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

https://i.imgur.com/3umj8fS.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/3NViOJd.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/lloAqwp.mp4

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I don't believe it

I know of at least one trans woman and her wife who are ardent Lowtax stans and that blows my mind because he's made some horrifically homophobic and anti-trans statements and I don't understand the cognitive dissonance

What til you hear about poor people supporting the GOP!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Isn’t he trying to get attention by talking about killing himself during a live stream? I saw a screenshot but it could’ve been fake, on the other hand, it’s Lowtax and he frequently streams blasted out of his mind with words slurring out of his mouth ranting about how he lost everything because everyone is a liar, so…who knows.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He sucks and I don't miss him

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Agent Escalus posted:

Isn’t he trying to get attention by talking about killing himself during a live stream? I saw a screenshot but it could’ve been fake, on the other hand, it’s Lowtax and he frequently streams blasted out of his mind with words slurring out of his mouth ranting about how he lost everything because everyone is a liar, so…who knows.

You're thinking of Papa Roach and their hit livestream "Last Resort"

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Rockman Reserve posted:

His videos with slowbeef were pretty funny. It was a lot of his early content that attracted me to SA, and then I discovered the forums. Then I grew up and he did not and then he hit ladies.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You may ask yourself why such a big suit?

Why are you here?

Was it because of my 56k Quake 2 abilities?

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

lol all that dipshit had to do was nothing, the site tolerated it well enough even if he was a dumb piece of poo poo that Never evolved past 2002 edgy even while the site did
but no he had to keep sticking his foot in doing dumb poo poo and then also be a violent abuser oops.

lol @ a lazy rear end in a top hat pissing away free money because the times he wasn't lazy were all self-defeating and stupid.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Moar like blowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7Vk_qaiB8&t=308s