Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harvey Birdman
Oct 21, 2012

A new big fire breaks out in California, it turns out to be an electric company's fault again. Maybe not PG&E this time to mix it up, but whatever that really lovely socal one is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

The final stage of germination of epsteins seed begins to sprout in all people who've had covid and

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i will kill myself

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
biden activates the mind control devices injected with the covid vaccine. americans of all stripes return their guns then whites go to their nearest church and minorities all swim out into the ocean and drown

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

going to smoke some crack and put m&ms on my dick and say i'm hunter biden for halloween

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Florida will sink

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Vomik posted:

biden activates the mind control devices injected with the covid vaccine. americans of all stripes return their guns then whites go to their nearest church and minorities all swim out into the ocean and drown

no actually all the white red blooded american men who were fooled by the democrats into taking the vaccine will go wild and start sucking and loving each other on top of mountains of soy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the 9/11 report gets fully declassified as the opening salvo of pr campaign for an invasion of Saudi Arabia

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

vyelkin posted:

the United States of America will default on its national debt

I don't think this will happen but praying for the dems to gently caress up the debt ceiling stuff bigly

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
halloween 🎃

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

vyelkin posted:

halloween 🎃

and the metroid game

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
- Hospital Shooting

- New Dumbass alternative COVID cure takes off

- Government shut down!

- Fauci dies from COVID.

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Kissinger corrupts the world stone

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

halloween will land on friday the 13th

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Karl Barks posted:

halloween will land on friday the 13th

spooky!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12 posted:

i will kill myself

hey dude you good? please don't kill yourself.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

government is gonna shutdown again and during the shutdown the debt ceiling will be breached and cause stuff like social security and military wages to be not paid out. people are gonna be several degrees of pissed off rolling straight through to the spookiest halloween ever

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

the CIA does another 9/11 :q:

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

vyelkin posted:

I'll take "government shutdown lasting at least 10 days, during which the dems beg, plead, and utterly humiliate themselves to get just a couple of republicans on board with raising the ceiling by an utterly inconsequential amount, guaranteeing a new, worse panic in 3 months or fewer"

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

the CIA does another 9/11 :q:

i'd say that's more an october 2022 thing if biden's numbers keep plummeting

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
More and more shortages of common goods. News warns that many things won't be available for the holidays. People begin hoarding and ordering more than what is needed further increasing shortages.

Beef and other meat prices increase further.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Random Number Generator:

The dumbest thing will happen on: 29th
The number will peak that month on: the 8th
The dumbest thing Trump will say will happen on: 14th
The dumbest thing Fucci will say: 27th
dumbest biden thing: 17th
hardest lib poo poo: 7th

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
video game graphics are going to get more realistic

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
lmao if you think about trump whatsoever in late September of 2021

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im going to jerk off my wiener, op

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

A congressperson comes out publicly as a victim of Havana Syndrome
Volcanic eruption in the continental US
Elon Musk says/tweets that cryptocurrencies are dumb

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

err posted:

More and more shortages of common goods. News warns that many things won't be available for the holidays. People begin hoarding and ordering more than what is needed further increasing shortages.

Beef and other meat prices increase further.

the port of LA (one of, if not, THE largest shipping port on the west coast) is backed the hell up right now with loads of ships unable to dump their poo poo/load up on poo poo because the dock workers are: overworked, understaffed, underpaid, dying of covid. Plus poo poo is breaking and can't be fixed/replaced fast enough.

so now you have around 50-100 vessels just idling in san pedro bay just doing nothing and unable to go anywhere

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
something involving havana syndrome is a good call. the news around it has been steadily ramping up and you can tell some consent is being manufactured there

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Aglet56 posted:

something involving havana syndrome is a good call. the news around it has been steadily ramping up and you can tell some consent is being manufactured there

They're going to save this for the election and claim Kamala got brain lasered by the communists to try to stave off Trump 2

e: my prediction is stock market crash, probably a little one like 5% when everyone wakes up and smells the pile of pediatric covid deaths from in-person schools, then a rebound to record highs when we hit the snooze button on human life again

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Atrocious Joe posted:

A congressperson comes out publicly as a victim of Havana Syndrome

AOC?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

vyelkin posted:

this

Morbus
May 18, 2004

number will go up

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

:coolspot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbsZC257JP8 :waycool:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

maga terrorist attack

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Boris is gonna get covid again

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

since this is hell world i'm going to predict the goddamn yankees win the world series again

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Germany will not have a new government by the end of the month

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Earthquake in PNW. Minor, but drops a bridge or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

err posted:

Earthquake in PNW. Minor, but drops a bridge or two.

The I-5 bridge over the Columbia is a stiff breeze away from collapse and if that hit in the late afternoon/early evening holy poo poo it wouldn’t be pretty