Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
If we had to shop with dogs

remember they just want food and cant read labels or prices or chose for themselves but if you get meat they will know watch out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress them dogs

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

i'd simply share my food with a dog because they're nice and chill. no need to fight for me, the dog would simply sense my compassion or be driven away like a satan.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Id be a vegetarian rather than be killed by dogs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol if you think dogs can’t read labels

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

let them know, i'm not hiding anything, love to share meat.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

me: the part of humanity that befriended dogs in the first place
you: still fighting with the beasts

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

hell astro course posted:

i'd simply share my food with a dog because they're nice and chill. no need to fight for me, the dog would simply sense my compassion or be driven away like a satan.

dogs have no emotions except feed and hate

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dog tried to eat my food I loving pissed on that dog

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Boner M posted:

dogs have no emotions except feed and hate

I feel like humans are more this way than dogs lately... but i'm sorry they did that to you. As hard as it is to admit, I will speak the truth... sometimes there are bad dogs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There is no need to fight, dog will simply eat your food when you are not looking.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
dogs are sweet stupid children and i will fight anyone IRL who says otherwise

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Dog tried to eat my food I loving pissed on that dog

I was camping once and it was around dusk. Actually, post dusk, like just a faint twilight gloam.... I had some pita chips set out on a wooden table on the camping site, and I had forgotten about it. I heard a noise, looked over, and I saw a full-bodied racoon running off on two legs with the entire bag of pita chips. Everyone was like "oh no, our pita chips!!!" Me? I was like 'hell yea racoon, enjoy those chips.' Yeah, everyone was mad at me, but I don't care, I can get chips any time and that lil guy had the night of his life.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was camping once and it was around dusk. Actually, post dusk, like just a faint twilight gloam.... I had some pita chips set out on a wooden table on the camping site, and I had forgotten about it. I heard a noise, looked over, and I saw a full-bodied racoon running off on two legs with the entire bag of pita chips. Everyone was like "oh no, our pita chips!!!" Me? I was like 'hell yea racoon, enjoy those chips.' Yeah, everyone was mad at me, but I don't care, I can get chips any time and that lil guy had the night of his life.

The raccoon deserved it and everyone's lucky the raccoon didnt decide to take their lives as well

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'd fuckin destroy those dogs a man's gotta eat.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

The raccoon deserved it and everyone's lucky the raccoon didnt decide to take their lives as well

I was happy for the raccoon, haters gonna hate though.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

I feel like humans are more this way than dogs lately... but i'm sorry they did that to you. As hard as it is to admit, I will speak the truth... sometimes there are bad dogs

I just made that up.

Dogs are good, only had one bite me ever.

Been bitten by more ducks.

Huh, sniff, looks like I love these rascals anyway

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

i'd fuckin destroy those dogs a man's gotta eat.

Dog try to take my food I poo poo myself and eat it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suplexing dogs, doing an eye poke on dogs, throwing dogs out a third story window. it's all on the table imo. then when i'm done with the food, eat the dead dogs too, to show the other dogs i mean business.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dog walked up to me, tried to eat my food, I pulled a kidney stone out of my urethra and showed it to the dog "Do u see?" i asked that bitch forcefully "Do u see what happens when u get up all in my dick?"

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Boner M posted:

I just made that up.

Dogs are good, only had one bite me ever.

Been bitten by more ducks.

Huh, sniff, looks like I love these rascals anyway

I'm glad you came around do quickly on this one. Dogs love to be real ones.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
If there was an island like the Sentinalese. they killed all visitors

But it was dogs instead of humans

I would not go there

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If a dog came up to me to try and eat my food, I would simply kill myself and the food, denying the dog the food

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

if a dog smells food on you, they're basically applying or a job and want to be hired to go get food with you. Don't flaunt your food if you're not hiring.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The other day some idiot in my development got out of his car with three big dogs and this golden retriever was off leash and started barking at me while I was smoking next to my car and then it started running at me real fast so I hopped in my car and closed the door and the dogs are outside barking. rear end in a top hat didn't even apologize. He has a pig haircut and tucks his shirt into his pants. THere's a Sasquatch sticker on his CRV. gently caress that guy and his dogs.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I would pick up the dog and cradle them like a big baby and talk to them in a stupid voice until they start trying to wiggle out of my grip then I would gently set them down and feed them bits of my food while trying to get them to do tricks

This is my preferred strategy for all dogs and I have won every dog encounter so far with it

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
What kind of dogs we talking about? Big dogs or little dogs?

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

If a dog came up to me to try and eat my food, I would simply kill myself and the food, denying the dog the food

This is how i feel during magpie season

Like if I got swooped id like to just collapse on a shotgun, no more running

Its summer Im tired

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Eat the dog OP. Checkmate food stealing doggo.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

naem
May 29, 2011

gently caress them dogs

please do not gently caress dogs

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

this. you get back whatever food they stole. like feeding slop to pigs then eating the pigs

i found out this morning that my brother ate most of my full bag of bbq chips, so im going to kill him and eat his flesh later

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zippy the Bummer posted:

this. you get back whatever food they stole. like feeding slop to pigs then eating the pigs

i found out this morning that my brother ate most of my full bag of bbq chips, so im going to kill him and eat his flesh later

Wow I wish I was eating a dead body

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
If I killed a dog I would eat a bit of it if other dogs were looking while I did it

Word of mouth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i gave my dog a bunch of beefy gristle and no loving way would you be able to take it back without a fight and it would probably be to the death

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

its ok i will read the labels for the dogs. i will make them understand.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'd do a tombstone piledriver on a great dane for a bag of cheez its. no problem

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if people just ate dog food to trick their dogs? You think they’d want the dog food or the bbq? I’m guessing they would go for the bbq. But I mean then people could eat as much dog food as they want. :jerky:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*takes a bite out of a chocolate bar*
Try me bitch I dare you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
you must be thinking of wolves, op