Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Mr. Humalong posted:

Time for a QCS thread you sick fucks

Nah Sand saw my play in the last Ecco game, lol. Maybe I'm chasing ghosts :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

Issa joke Maer

Alright I'm turning the scumhunter dial down to like 20% for now, I loving hate D1 posting.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Hi Sal! Welcome back to mafia old buddy old pal. :3

If you play Mafia like you do Among Us I will have you dead to rights in no time

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Maerlyn posted:

Alright I'm turning the scumhunter dial down to like 20% for now, I loving hate D1 posting.

Hey, I'm all for D1 content and effort, I just thought there's not much to go on with that and was basically ignoring it... which is why I felt weird about you and Shell trying to glean more out of it since like you said, there is no targetable player actions (although I suppose it wouldn't have been a "player").

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

merk posted:

I'll play.

Easy peasy lemon squeeze.

##vote Merk

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Toalpaz posted:

Easy peasy lemon squeeze.

##vote Merk

A good vote

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

SalTheBard posted:

If you play Mafia like you do Among Us I will have you dead to rights in no time

If I see you on cams you're loving dead amigo.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Unreal

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Can I call an emergency meeting now so we can get the imposter Plas out of here?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

SalTheBard posted:

Can I call an emergency meeting now so we can get the imposter Plas out of here?

My 5yo plays Imposters in Fortnite and he stands by the emergency discussion button waiting for the cooldown every round.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk you aren't supposed to let 5yos play fortnite smh

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

SalTheBard posted:

##unvote

##Vote: Sal

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote GK

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Sandwolf posted:

##vote GK

Don't scare him off

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Maerlyn and Shellception are both a bit strange for their "elaborate" comments. It would just be potential flavor stuff which also can't be taken at face value.

I am trying to tell that to Mae. I don't think there's anything to be read there.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Shellception posted:

I am trying to tell that to Mae. I don't think there's anything to be read there.

You're right. Somehow I read your post and it read completely different but maybe sniffing all of this citrus has made my brain all fuzzy.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I was just looking over posts and see taste ate a probation, but it probably wouldn't affect his posting here anyway

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Deadbeat Dad posted:

You're right. Somehow I read your post and it read completely different but maybe sniffing all of this citrus has made my brain all fuzzy.

Hahahaha, no worries. I tend to be way too verbose and it has bitten me in the rear end more than once, so I am getting used to it, lol. But this time I am still being tongue-in-cheek.

Maerlyn posted:

I was just looking over posts and see taste ate a probation, but it probably wouldn't affect his posting here anyway

Was gonna say the same. I wonder how lurker rules interact with probations, but he'll be free before the day runs out at this pace so...

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Mr. Humalong posted:

Time for a QCS thread you sick fucks

Breaking out the cruel and unusual punishments on D1? Game starting strong, I see.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maerlyn posted:

lmao oh taste.

alignment neutral

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Deadbeat Dad posted:

... why are you sniffing the lemons, though? That does not sound healthy.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

Don't scare him off

##unvote
##vote OA

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Sandwolf posted:

##unvote
##vote OA

?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

:c: The Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

merk (2): Deadbeat Dad, Toalpaz
Sandwolf (1): b-minus1
b-minus1 (1): Mr. Humalong
SalTheBard (1): PlasticAutomaton
George Kansas (0): Sandwolf, -Sandwolf
Nep-Nep (0): PlasticAutomaton, -PlasticAutomaton

Not Voting (10): George Kansas, Hal Insandenza, Maerlyn, merk, Nep-Nep, Pinterest Mom, SalTheBard, Sandwolf, Shellception, t a s t e

:h: With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is Thursday at 11PM EDT -- that's a little less than two days from this post.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

##unvote
##vote OA

I advise you to stick to voting people who are actually playing this game. It tends to make people suspicious of you, otherwise. Ask me how I know!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmao sorry it’s been a long day

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Let’s do ##vote Hal

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Not feeling any of these d1 votes

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

Not feeling any of these d1 votes

Suggestions?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

lmao sorry it’s been a long day

First you killed a non-playing guy and then you voted another non-playing guy out. I think you might have gotten a bit spaciotemporally misplaced, you should tell Ecco and ask her to place you in the correct universe.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Shellception posted:

Suggestions?

Got some early pings from Maerlyn and humalong

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I have no scum pings from merk so far. Still investigating.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Let’s do ##vote Hal

I already had my eye on you before this highly questionable vote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Seems it was very important for a word filter mod to step in and punish taste, alas

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

:razz:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

b-minus1 posted:

If you had said "hi" like normal binus this could have all been avoided, instead you had to do something weird in an Ecco game

Why Huma (I ask not expecting an answer)?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Shellception posted:

... why are you sniffing the lemons, though? That does not sound healthy.

I am still a bit concerned about this. Is this a new way to consume lemons? Am I missing on the new town fad?

Also, if anyone happens to find leather, I apparently can do a very cool thing with it. What is it? Help me be surprised, I have no drat idea!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Pelts. If anyone happens to find pelts. We had a NPC fisherman, do we have hunters around?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Also, whatever I do with pelts turned into leather needs to be granted to someone else, can't keep it. So yeah, if we have anyone around who can get pelts and send them to me, then... uh, either you (if you care to reveal who you are, anyway) or someone else will get something cool. That seems to be how this goes, anyway.

The dead Fisherman Posteditor could apparently get fish at night. What you'd need fish for, hell knows. So I think we may have someone around who can hunt or... kill... uh.

Just make sure they are animal pelts, please. I don't think we need to make the Necronomicon in this game. Probably.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Huh. That's probably the weird Ecco twist for this game then. Though just going to say it's close to halloween so hey maybe the necronomicon will come in handy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I can never decide if D1 setup spec or D4 night action analysis is a worse use of time

I mean they are both fun don't get me wrong