Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Google Wave

and

Zynga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
me? I dont forget poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
does google wave offer anything a stick in some dirt can’t?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Truman Peyote posted:

i definitely forgot more about google wave, mostly because i never understood what google wave was

google wave set the ground work for fortnite

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

anyway i forgot zynga more than wave. one of my friends tried pushing google wave bigtime back when it came out. we never really got into it. now he's a jordan peterson fan who believes blm is a cultural marxist plot to destroy american culture.

I think it’s fair to blame this on google wave

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
stand strong against the mega thread dominated future

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

been a wee while

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

heh. cat6? get with the times, grandpa. we're rolling cat8 now :smuggo:

what???

i’m still wrestling with accepting cat6

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i only glanced but I saw both “gold” and “strain” so I can assume it’s about purestrain gold

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

i remember graham working at zynga

early yospos days those were

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I was inspired

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
your quads maybe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mediaphage posted:

sorry about the lovely weed in nz

prohibition bites but it’s more just the point how people share that info. sure they do it with md too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

its actually really funny that nz still doesnt have grass legalized. is it like a 'degenerate maoris will steal your daughters after they inject cannabis skunk' thing or whats going on there

like srs i'd expect that to be the first country to legalize cause everybody there lives in a little mushroom house and their breakfast is fairy laughs and some dew out of a cupped leaf

coz left wing govts never get poo poo done

there was a referendum about it, but they didn’t ask “should weed be decrim” but more “ok so we have this specific plan to have a weed dispensary on every corner” and blah blah and for most people even if theyre happy with weed being legal they weren’t happy with the proposed plan. and tbh most people simply don’t care enough about weed to care about changing it.