Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
after i keel over in the parking lot of a piggly wiggly i want all my posting buds to have a big party. everyone sitting silently watching anime on their phones. a rack of room temperature 40s left next to an open and expired container of Ovaltine. a forklift scrapes me off the pavement and punctures my flesh, releasing an opaque stench which falls to the ground like dry ice. someone recognizes this as a shoutout to horror manga classic "gyo." three weeks later, robot fish have conquered the mainland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Ask your doctor if Gooneral is right for you.

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Ask your doctor if Gooneral is right for you.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Goonereal: measuring time by the slow accumulation of unread bookmarked threads in your Control Panel

crimes

Ass-penny

when i was in high school i came up with this funeral idea where my body is carved up, cooked and eaten by the attendees. i figured it was the last party i get to be at on earth, and it made sense i would be the main course.

in retrospect that was a pretty goony idea. lmao at the opaque cloud of stench.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

rear end-penny posted:

when i was in high school i came up with this funeral idea where my body is carved up, cooked and eaten by the attendees. i figured it was the last party i get to be at on earth, and it made sense i would be the main course.

I still haven't sold people on the idea of eating spaghetti made from me and drinking a bunch of liquor. Still keep telling them to do it.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I'm thinking a BYOB funeral would involve only inviting chill and good mourners, and then giving them a lot of weed to help them over their sadness. I mean a LOT of weed. Then, let nature take its course.

Having a forklift nearby would be a bad idea as it would attract super-stoned mourners, who would probably want to see if they could make it drift.

Ass-penny

nesamdoom posted:

I still haven't sold people on the idea of eating spaghetti made from me and drinking a bunch of liquor. Still keep telling them to do it.

tell me more about turning meat into a noodle, i'm interested. keep hope alive friend.

Bacon Taco you got me thinking about shooting nugs out of a t-shirt cannon, i think we're onto something here.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

Cheeto dust in the wind

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

Cheeto dust in the wind

lmfao

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

rear end-penny posted:

tell me more about turning meat into a noodle, i'm interested. keep hope alive friend.

Bacon Taco you got me thinking about shooting nugs out of a t-shirt cannon, i think we're onto something here.

I think that is a cool and good idea, and I think that's maybe for the second half of the funeral, after everyone has had a few bong hits and the portion of the 40 they didn't pour out on the ground for their dead homie (me).

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

rear end-penny posted:

I meant overall as a dish, although the noodles could be boiled in bone broth. Added then to a heavy bloody marinara and ground me.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Bacon Taco posted:

I'm thinking a BYOB funeral would involve only inviting chill and good mourners, and then giving them a lot of weed to help them over their sadness. I mean a LOT of weed. Then, let nature take its course.

Having a forklift nearby would be a bad idea as it would attract super-stoned mourners, who would probably want to see if they could make it drift.

i want nothing more than my stoned idiot friends destroying a graveyard with a forklift while shouting STAPLETRUCK KLAUS

crimes

Space Taxi
Don't make eye contact while standing at a gooneral

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i want nothing more than my stoned idiot friends destroying a graveyard with a forklift while shouting STAPLETRUCK KLAUS

I take back what I said before. This is awesome and METAL and I want this when I die and am too dead to see and enjoy it!

:regd10: