Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

goatface posted:

C sections aren't in the bible.

Yes they are. Have you read the bible? Hmmm? Did you read it carefully enough? Do I not have to back up what I say and can make whatever claim I want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

goatface posted:

C sections aren't in the bible.

Psalm 137 has the details about GOD's plan for baby care:

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Wrex Ruckus posted:

funniest moment was this IMO

If you've ever had the rare chance to visit a White House function and eat the catering, THIS is a real travesty.

White House chefs are world class and to hand out Big Macs and fries to visiting champion athletes is a double slap in the face.
To have this once in a lifetime occasion and be handed fast food you can get anywhere any day of the week is a disgrace.

edit: maybe that was the point.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Duck and Cover posted:

Yes they are. Have you read the bible? Hmmm? Did you read it carefully enough? Do I not have to back up what I say and can make whatever claim I want?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Automatic Slim posted:

If you've ever had the rare chance to visit a White House function and eat the catering, THIS is a real travesty.

White House chefs are world class and to hand out Big Macs and fries to visiting champion athletes is a double slap in the face.
To have this once in a lifetime occasion and be handed fast food you can get anywhere any day of the week is a disgrace.

White trash exists in all classes.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Automatic Slim posted:

The point was that Trump caused a government shutdown that was ongoing at the time so that was the best they could do lol

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

The point was that Trump caused a government shutdown that was ongoing at the time so that was the best they could do lol

I can buy that excuse once, but I'm pretty sure he did the fast food thing on at least two separate occasions lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/EDorband/status/1512824254718382084?t=0rCrOk00UWUPiyHunVEw9A&s=19

If only there was a way of preventing this tragedy

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Asterite34 posted:

I can buy that excuse once, but I'm pretty sure he did the fast food thing on at least two separate occasions lol

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-donald-trump-serves-fast-food-college-athletes/story?id=61460255

quote:

Despite facing mockery after serving fast food to the Clemson Tigers in January, President Donald Trump greeted another team of champion athletes with McDonald's Big Macs and Chick-fil-A sandwiches at an event Monday.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1102631873207914496

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

What’s the funniest Trump moment?

e: gotta go with truck day personally

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Hey lady, I just had a conference call with J.C., the Big Man, the Holy Ghost, Moses, Hamburglar, Buddha, Abraham, She-Hulk, Zoroaster, Tezcatlipoca, Zeus, Dazbog -- the whole gang, really. We've all agreed that you should shut the gently caress up because you don't know what you're talking about and don't represent our particular enterprise.

How does the OG Justice League feel about the Snyder cut?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I hope somebody can sacrifice themselves and go through the 4+ years of these threads and collect all the best parts. There've been too many to mention, but here's a random one

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

E:

mobby_6kl posted:

I hope somebody can sacrifice themselves and go through the 4+ years of these threads and collect all the best parts. There've been too many to mention, but here's a random one

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
funniest moment hands down is that trump gave me more covid relief than biden! i mean holy lol!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Cold, stale berders as far as the eye can see

Thank you to my favorite president (grapes)

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
When I visit the White House, I don't want amazing food prepared by the best chefs in the country. I want cold fast food that I can get in any shithole in America.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

QuarkJets posted:

How does the OG Justice League feel about the Snyder cut?

They're too busy playing speed-metal-mariachi-polka to care:

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Just paid about 200% for groceries. nearly 100 to fill my tank. Can't wait for Blameless Biden and the dems to win big in November.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Looks like you've found Rick Scott's son

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

styls trill epic posted:

Just paid about 200% for groceries. nearly 100 to fill my tank. Can't wait for Blameless Biden and the dems to win big in November.

Sounds like you got cheated, son. Do you wanna have a good old-fashioned cry about it, ya fuckin' pussy?

You can save money on groceries by eating my poo poo instead. YOU'RE WELCOME, ya fuckin' parasite.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

hey that's 2 fewer R voters from the PA midterms. Dr. Oz is shaking.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

styls trill epic posted:

The best part is the republicans are going to win 2:1, everything will continue doubling in price quarterly, no good will come of it whatsoever, nobody will learn anything from it, the democrats will get completely annihilated in 2024, everything will get much worse, no one will learn anything from it, and we'll repeat the process.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

styls trill epic posted:

Why are you quantifying in percentages? Are you saying you purchased twice your usual amount of food and filled up your tank?

loving weirdo.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

The Anime Liker posted:

The best part is the republicans are going to win 2:1, everything will continue doubling in price quarterly, no good will come of it whatsoever, nobody will learn anything from it, the democrats will get completely annihilated in 2024, everything will get much worse, no one will learn anything from it, and we'll repeat the process.

If only the dems could have prevented this.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The Anime Liker posted:

THE DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO GIVE ME A BLOW JOB MAYBE THE REPUBLICANS WILL GIVE ME A BLOW JOB. ALSO I KIND OF LIKE THE OUT AND PROUD RACISM HATE THING THE REPUBLICIANS GOT GOING ON THANK YOU FOR THE INTERVIEW CNN IT'S GOOD TO KNOW I MATTER. *scarfs down local diner food*.

Sorry Duck and Cover but you see both sides are the same and so I'm not going to vote. WHY WON'T THE DEMOCRATS CATER TO WHAT I WANT?

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Dementropy posted:

Why are you quantifying in percentages? Are you saying you purchased twice your usual amount and filled up your tank?

loving weirdo.

Im saying that groceries have approximately doubled under blameless biden op

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Duck and Cover posted:

THE DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO GIVE ME A BLOW JOB MAYBE THE REPUBLICANS WILL GIVE ME A BLOW JOB. ALSO I KIND OF LIKE THE OUT AND PROUD RACISM HATE THING THE REPUBLICIANS GOT GOING ON THANK YOU FOR THE INTERVIEW CNN IT'S GOOD TO KNOW I MATTER. *scarfs down local diner food*.

Sorry Duck and Cover but you see both sides are the same and so I'm not going to vote.

The dems are making the choice to lose. It has very little to do with me OP.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

There are many funny pictures of Trump! We can find more!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

styls trill epic posted:

There's a big loving ugly war happening at the moment you marginally sentient cheeseburger.
Globally, there's more going on than that a useless dipshit is mildly inconvenienced.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

The Anime Liker posted:

Cold, stale berders as far as the eye can see

Thank you to my favorite president (grapes)

WE

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Pookah posted:

There's a big loving ugly war happening at the moment you marginally sentient cheeseburger.
Globally, there's more going on than that a useless dipshit is mildly inconvenienced.

incredible brain.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

styls trill epic posted:

So why were you going to vote Republican before the Russia/Ukraine war?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Pookah posted:

No, idiot, there's a dial labeled "grocery prices" next to the lever labeled "gas prices" and Biden cranked that one all the way up to 200%

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

styls trill epic posted:

incredible brain.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Bogus Adventure posted:

So why were you going to vote Republican before the Russia/Ukraine war?

pardon me OP? I voted for Blameless Biden?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Batterypowered7 posted:

No, idiot, there's a dial labeled "grocery prices" next to the lever labeled "gas prices" and Biden cranked that one all the way up to 200%

Blameless Biden