Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

wuffles posted:

Turning pharmacies into vending machines by following Tesla’s and Uber’s model of skirting regulations sure is a galaxy brain take.

I wish they were vending machines. Last time I got pink eye I had to go to urgent care and spend $80 to point at my eye all so I could get a prescription for something I got for $1.87.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Why is he wearing armor? Is it just in this day and age when that many children are in one place the threat of a shooter goes up?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Claeaus posted:

What are the antivaxxers basing their "more people are dying from the vaccine than the virus" on? Are they just saying it?

I think a study or something from Israel, but that's more of 'VACCINATED ARE IN HOSPITAL TOO" but I'm pretty sure that's because their vaxed population is so high that, yes, the majority might be vaccinated.

Like 8 of 10 are vaccinated but they fail to mention only 10 people are in a hospital with covid instead of 500.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

"Can you believe the nerve of them putting us on watch lists!?"

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Partycat posted:

Looks like he is in pain

You would be too if you were an inanimate object seat belted in a chair and abused by a Neanderthal with fetal alcohol syndrome.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Powell died.

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-joint-chiefs-staff-powell-120754335.html

Beat but whatever.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

vaginite posted:

t_d is posting on my car

5 DOLLARS!? Getoutthere...

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

What is the "Tucker said merit based immigration"?

There's no way that's how he phrased it.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

So....now what happens?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Xenocides posted:

They went with the Justice Department option that was established by statute instead of the internal procedure.

The indictment goes to the DoJ who are required to put it before a grand jury. There is talk of Garland having discretion about whether to prosecute Bannon but by law they have to put it before a grand jury so not sure what media is talking about. The DoJ could set up the grand jury to fail but I doubt that will happen. If the grand jury indicts (likely since it will be a D.C. jury) a warrant is issued.

Unlike other cases this shouldn’t take long to investigate. Subpoena was issued and ignored. Maybe a little research into cases of this type and done. If they investigate longer than a month it is DoJ deliberately dragging heels. How long the Grand Jury will take is another matter. I believe it is supposed to be secret but it will almost certainly leak.

Ok, so the issue before Garland is literally just 'did he ignore the subpoena?'. Seems pretty cut and dry.

But...republicans....

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

The President of the United States is clearly above the law, so Biden should roll for initiative and walk into the Senate when it's in session and "even the odds" if you know what I mean, on the GOP Wu-Tang style...

Protect ya Check

...s and balances

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

lol his psy ops campaign in America backfired.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

FilthyImp posted:

Lol aaaaaand it's gone

Damnit what was it?

\/ lol what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck?

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Oct 22, 2021

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

If he doesn't run does he have to give it back or is this just donations to Trump in general?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

An insane mind posted:

What donations? Those never happened and it's just the woke antifa-lgbtq snowflakes making Trump look bad.

You really think Trumpers would be fine with him taking their money and then not running?

Oh who am I kidding, he could spit in their face and they'd thank him for the moisture.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

It probably wouldn't have to go back. These might be getting processed as 2020 campaign donations. A lot of big political campaigns end it in debt and still have to solicit donations afterward to cover that. But let's say it's for his 2024 campaign. In that case, he's already campaigning and the donations should be applied against those expenses. If he pulls out, there would still be campaign expenses.

Of course, the money is being improperly used. That's a given. And it'll take some forensic accountants to work out Trump campaign finances, how many crimes are being committed, and who gets the money. I was just speaking in a general sense.

Ahhhh, that makes sense. Thanks.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Time_pants posted:

I hate bringing Star Citizen into this, but after almost a decade of watching that slow-motion trainwreck of an obvious grift unfold, it's impossible not to see the parallels. Every single broken promise, every liberty taken, every game-breaking bug, every failure to deliver is met with a throng of dedicated marks tripping over themselves to excuse and explain away the scandal de jour to the point that the development studio knows it can comfortably sit back in silence and never answer for anything until it's time to proudly announce the next grift-as-press release.

The current trend of unflappably credulous conservatives working themselves deep into end-stage terminal onlinery deifying the serially incapable (Trump, Musk, Chris Roberts/Star Citizen, Google, etc.) might have shocked me a decade ago. Now, whenever one of these self-appointed Twitter messiahs is once again proven to be obviously scamming their congregations, my immediate thought is, "Why go to the trouble?" Outing these frauds never dissuades the faithful and certainly never carries any sort of consequence. Just let the suckers part with their money if they're really that determined.

It really reminds me of people paying off credit cards with other credit cards.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stop calling cringe idiots doing cringe idiot racist things "violence".

Jesus Christ...

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Play posted:

That was from an actual Native American. Being forced to sit through that offensive poo poo at SCHOOL is exactly that. It's cultural violence.

I am going to guess you are a white person so please don't pretend that you are able to understand how that would feel.

lovely idiotic racism is horrid. I think we can agree there.

That is not the same as directly threatening someone with violence. I just taunted a poo poo load of trumpers on that. Please don't tell me this is normal on the left now.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

You really want to set the precedent of calling a rascal bound fat fucker with a Confederate flag and trump hat a nazi as a 'violent act'?

They already need nothing shoot people they hate.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

They already view it as violence. hth

OK good point.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

OgNar posted:

The problem here is that public figures like Psaki and Fauci arent talking to these people like they are 12 years old, which they are.
They expect everyone to have read up and understand everything, which people arent doing.

A public head needs to just simply sit down and spell everything out for people.

If you go to grandmas house and arent vaccinated, they you might kill her or make her very sick.

They speak too much to the reporter and not to their audience.

But still, Psaki dunks on them so often. It's great.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

What the gently caress

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

It's safe to assume the only reason Trumpers are giddy at a woman dying on a set due to Alec was that Alec hurt Trump's feelings, right?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

kazil posted:

I think there's also a "liberals say that guns kill people and we need gun control but then liberal kills person with gun" element to it too.

Because...it...wasn't properly controlled? lol

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Assuming classes still start at like 7:30 like when I was in high school, working til 11PM would suck.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

Have you read the article or bill, does it clarify if these are for seasonal positions? ie working at a fast food place or whatever but only during summer months?

This was my operating assumption, not 'Billy's working at the foundry in February from 4-11pm right after school'. However, I have not read it and this is an honest question. Frankly...I guess neither would surprise me.

Looks like its only when they don't have school the next day.

https://www.nbc26.com/news/local-news/wisconsin-senate-approves-bill-extending-workday-for-teens

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

spunkshui posted:

“No savings.”

Because Chuds are literally just adult aged children.

Hey man, 21 AR-15s and enough 5.56 to take over a small South American country don't come cheap.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/578962-liberals-defy-pelosi-say-theyll-block-infrastructure-bill

Dems gonna lose in 2022 over this poo poo and bye bye democracy.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Strong Sauce posted:

if they don't pass any of the social programs they've already gutted already they're screwed anyways

That's what I mean. If the Dems have power for two years and people see literally nothing from them then turnout will be low in 2022 and the Republicans will walk away with it. Especially if this inflation/supply chain stuff keeps up.

Then, when a Dem wins in 2024, they don't certify.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

That and he always looks like poo poo because he gets everything off the rack and refuses to use a tailor.

I just assumed that's the best the tailor can do with his body.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

jet sanchEz posted:

Talked to my 26 year old co-worker yesterday and she is quitting because she doesn't want to get vaccinated

We have a vaccine mandate for December 31st; if you are not double vaxxed by then, you will be terminated with cause

We both make $36.18 an hour

It is a unionized job with a pension and benefits

She said she has a lot of money saved up and wants to travel to New Zealand

So...did you tell her she can't get in?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

hellfaucet posted:

I too, frequently, use the Schaden and Trump threads interchangeably.

Man gets hit in nuts = Schaden thread
Man gets hit in nuts with taser = Trump thread

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Kinda surprised the Australian one isn't venomous

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Blooster posted:

How are they explaining all the chuds that have been arrested? They're false flag actors that aren't admitting so in court or something?

I think the gist is "we were all there to peacefully protest and then some antifa/blm/fbi/lizardmen began the violence and we just got swept into it! What's that judge? Oh no, I wear a tactical vest and helmet everywhere I go..."

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Seth Pecksniff posted:

"Donald Trump Junior, my son, has died. He did a lot of good for the "Trump" name and will be missed. Rest in peace!"

"Look how they massacred my boy!"

"Dad, I'm Eric and I'm fine"

"Oh, ick"

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Xenocides posted:

To those who asked if Trump ever laughed here he is laughing because of about a dozen people repeating a childish expurgated code phrase.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1454970229805694978

Lol he hates these people so much.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Well...he understands his base...

EDIT - understands how to tell them what the want to hear. "Vote for me incels!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

lol Dem's continuation of putting up weak weenies once again will cost them big in the next few elections.