Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Not gonna lie but sagging your pants looks cool as hell. I'm looking forward to baggy jeans coming back into fashion so I can bust out my Girbauds* and wear them at mid-thigh.

There are hundreds of news articles written about the phenomenon that range from blatantly racist and homophobic to pseudoscience bullshit about how it will decrease sperm count or lead to hip dysplasia. People REALLY don't like it. It especially upsets suburban middle America (i.e. old whites). I think there have been outright bans on the practice in some parts of America, which is hilarious.

Things I've heard people say about sagging pants:

"You know in prison that's a sign you're open for sex, WITH A MAN, GAY SEX WITH A MAN"

"You look like a THUG with your pants like that"

"Pull them up or I'll pull them up for you"

or

"I saw a group of kids with sagging pants (wink wink nudge nudge) outside the Kroger and I don't think I'll be going back there at night"

All various levels of super weird things to say to a stranger. Anyways I'm gonna keep sagging my pants and walking around like a total fuckwit to pwn the Right. Who's with me?

*these are "Girbaud Jeans"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
You can do this if you're white but if you're black it's just another excuse for the cops to shoot you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

this has to be the only reason this dude made the thread

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Yaldabaoth posted:

You can do this if you're white but if you're black it's just another excuse for the cops to shoot you.

no one can do this

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

no one can do this

anyone can do this. just make little suspenders for your socks

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
glad to hear your pants match your tits OP

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

pant saggers just understand that the rear end must breathe

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

glad to hear your pants match your tits OP

Ive got a chest like John Cena tyvm

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Why not just cut the seat out of your pants so your underwear would still be exposed while keeping your pants up?

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Poohs Packin posted:

i can't see :(

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I just Porky Pig it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

my dog died im sad posted:

I just Porky Pig it.

thats all folks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hell yeah saggerz rule op

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I like to carry a little sack lunch in my saggy drawers. For later. Or lates.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Poohs Packin posted:

Well now, gonna need prof OP.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I came here by mistake, i thought this was about having saggy pants.

Sorry, i just lost some weight and they dont fit right anymore.

Sally Forth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The real fashion trend is when it becomes cool to show off your skidmarks with your saggy pants.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma start reverse sagging, like getting some of those super long boxer briefs but rocking them with some short shorts and poo poo, going to be sick, im gonna get hella pussy

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYkJ0M1bUIU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i used to like to wear my basketball shorts like that until i took a brimmer in them and it looked like someone squeezed sopping wet miracle gro through a cloth colander

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i keep mine pulled up on a count of only owning one pair of unstreaked underwear and i'm saving those for my wedding

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

WOAH THERE YOUNG MAN YOU DONT EXPECT TO GET A JOB WALKING AROUND LIKE THAT DO YOU?!?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sag them jeans youngin'! Sag em!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
My paints sag cuz they’re filled with doodie

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

anyone can do this. just make little suspenders for your socks

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

runnypoops posted:

My paints sag cuz they’re filled with doodie

I see your sweaty face, but why didn't you use the potty? Don't you know that potty is for you?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Careful out there boys

https://blackdoctor.org/the-dangers-of-sagging-pants/

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/41vHaDi.mp4

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sagging my pants makes my daily life easier, when I poo poo myself it's far clearer to others that I have poo poo my pants. Overall i would say sagging my pants has made myself 20% better. If you out that on a scale of that my life is currently 100, it would now be 120. I really can't complain about pants sagging at this moment in time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sagging my pants makes my daily life easier, when I poo poo myself it's far clearer to others that I have poo poo my pants. Overall i would say sagging my pants has made my lifef 20% better. If you out that on a scale of that my life is currently 100, it would now be 120. I really can't complain about pants sagging at this moment in time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sorry I meant to edit

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
My belt is too big and I don’t wanna buy a new one or stab holes in it so I sag but non consensually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Another 15-year-old "latest trend" brought to you by SA Forums, we are so "lit".