Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

sticklefifer posted:

I love that Kendall drank a 40 of OE for his 40th.

Little things the writers / directors think up, like that or the rigging comment, maybe will only be noticed and appreciated by a minority of the people watching, it's a real treat. Good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Same with Wambsgam or however you spell it.

Where the gently caress is that from, anyway?

For anyone who doesn't want spoilers don't watch

A good clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPCJJMEYXRI

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Read After Burning posted:

I can see that either way. It could be stifling a laugh, or it could be just one of those weird "Trying not to cry" grimaces. My face does some weird poo poo when I'm upset, anyway. :shrug:

Then again, Shiv kinda seems like she'll laugh or :smug: whether she's "supposed to" or not, so I'm leaning more towards actually being upset. Interesting point, though.

It's def a trying not to cry kinda acting grimace, comes off weird tho

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Yea I'm not a big fan of when writers mention something once in a show buried in dialogue somewhere and then refer to it repeatedly later like it was something very well established. Maybe it's fan service for when folks hang on every word, I'm not sure. Connor having a different mother is one of those things.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

sticklefifer posted:

I love that Tom's deal proposal to Greg hinged on a shift from "endless middle" to "bottom of the top".

Agreed — the writing there was particularly tight and witty. There is something that feels truly endless about the middle.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Does your mom have any large business you can scheme to usurp?

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

drat that was pretty tight. Better than the last one. Guy's got talent lol.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Devorum posted:

Personally, it's nice to see someone doing this. It's bullshit that I have to pay a premium to enjoy a coffee beverage when I'm out if I don't want my gut to rebel against me.

Is it bullshit though? Plant based milk costs a lot more for the same volume than cow milk. What do you propose we do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Yea I get that the showrunners like the ensemble cast thing but there have been too many one line characters that are referenced like 10 episodes later that viewers are supposed to remember a deep character trait about. One of the annoying things in an otherwise fantastic show.