Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal

There he go

emSparkly posted:

I was put in cuffs by a birdman police officer and as he was taking me to the cruiser I noticed some other bird people walking by and got a genius idea. I told the officer “Oh you can’t arrest me because of uh, bird wars!” and he was like “What is bird wars?” and I shoved him into the crowd of bird people and shouted “BIRD WARS!!!” and all the other bird people shouted “BIRD WARS!!!” and started beating the crap out of each other.

https://youtu.be/VdzsxEKwCHc?si=ifQ-eLkroFiDWgc6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I invented something called "dad drag".
I was at some sort out outdoor show/party/event and there are all these glammed up people and drag queens and the music was like 90s/early 00s diva vocals dance music. One girl got on the mic and was singing a song, but I was like she is clearly lipsycing, and sure enough, a very large man in a fabulously glam suit comes out and he's powering out the vocals, surrounded by an entourage. It was really cool, then I spot my friend Greg, who's dressed like he just came from work. Black peacoat, suit and tie, dress shoes, like partner in the firm or financial district kind of clothes. And I look at him and look down at myself, and I'm wearing the same sort of getup, and I point at him and go "dad drag!".

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I had a dream the other night where I was in a elementry school library looking at shelves of books and children's arts and crafts exhibits and then it suddenly became a bar with patrons drinking. the abrupt shift in space "zone"ing (like.... a zone appropriate for children becoming a zone appropriate for adults) caused me to ask one of the bar patron NPCs sitting next to me "weren't we just in a children's library just a second ago?" and he replied without making eye contact as if he was trying to avoid the question; "it's not a big deal, I wouldn't worry about it" and at that moment I realized I was dreaming and it became lucid. I looked over to another bar patron that was sitting across the bar from me and he was giving me a worried look like "uh oh, what's going on with this guy" (referring to me) and I lean into him at say DRRREEAAAAAMMMMSSSSS at him all spookily and his eyes widened with suprise/fear and then I felt myself being whooshing back to waking life and had a good chuckle to myself for freaking out that dream denizen lol

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Escape From Noise

I had a dream last night, and it fit me like a glove

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
A presidential candidate with bright green hair promised a free soccer ball to every American who voted for him. I saw this on TV, and then suddenly from a frosted-over field a few meters away from his bandstand, and an ominous wind blew. "I wonder what could be in those soccer balls"-- that's what I was wondering. I crossed hill and valley, carefully slid across a frozen river, hopping a fence, still intensely worried about this guy. I dug a hole in the hard ground and found a small cache of dirty mangas (dirty from soil, not from tittt). I knew these held the answers.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Farecoal

There he go

How Wonderful! posted:

A presidential candidate with bright green hair promised a free soccer ball to every American who voted for him. I saw this on TV, and then suddenly from a frosted-over field a few meters away from his bandstand, and an ominous wind blew. "I wonder what could be in those soccer balls"-- that's what I was wondering. I crossed hill and valley, carefully slid across a frozen river, hopping a fence, still intensely worried about this guy. I dug a hole in the hard ground and found a small cache of dirty mangas (dirty from soil, not from tittt). I knew these held the answers.

I think this is how Mormonism started

Farecoal

There he go
Most of my dream from last night is fragmented and lost to time, but I do remember having to fill out a questionnaire on a giant, floating, semi-transparent screen. It was mostly about which Fire Emblem characters are your favorite. I was following an online guide that suggested choosing the "gayest" options to unlock hidden bonuses.

How Wonderful!

well which ones are the gyaest

Farecoal

There he go

How Wonderful! posted:

well which ones are the gyaest

I think one of the questions asked if you liked pairing Chrom with a male :hmmyes: or female :baduk: Robin

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A very extreme dream. There were human bodies flying down a staircase seemingly made of plaster and shattering
to pieces. And these people were real people that were dying. And I was saying to myself
"99.9% of the dead bodies I've seen in my life I've seen in the last hour".

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
I had a dream where all dispensaries had to be on planes and you had to get on the plane to buy weed and wait til it landed to leave. They also sold rock band controllers.

I am a patient they.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

emSparkly posted:

I had a dream where all dispensaries had to be on planes and you had to get on the plane to buy weed and wait til it landed to leave. They also sold rock band controllers.

lol

Prurient Squid

I had a dream where I rediscovered a podcast I'd made and I was really funny. But in real life I have not done such a thing.

edit:

Can I be on a podcast? Maybe I'm funny?

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Mar 13, 2024

kalel

Prurient Squid posted:

I had a dream where I rediscovered a podcast I'd made and I was really funny. But in real life I have not done such a thing.

edit:

Can I be on a podcast? Maybe I'm funny?

you're funny-looking. unfortunately not great for the podcast medium.

:cheeky:

Prurient Squid

Weird dream tonight.

Some people including me were watching a weird art film with this strange unwholesome looking brown figure sitting on a couch called the belt man. Watching it made me feel uncomfotable and constricted. I had to leave the room and then I stayed in the present moment and focused on my body and I relaxed a whole lot.

kalel

through mysterious circumstances, there were 500 people left on earth but we all had immortality and the ability to learn and perform 4 pokemon moves. but once you learned your four, it was permanent. I learned a move called "overgrowth" which I could use to revive myself if my health went to zero, but it was seen as taboo because we were all immortal, so who would need it? but I felt in my gut that things would go horribly wrong and that I would need it. I told a few people in secret and they were very disturbed

in the next dream, immortality was again real but no Pokemon moves, plus you needed to shoot up some blue liquid that looked like Kool-aid to stay immortal. it was like a drug though and the withdrawal effects included insanity and your eyes burning out

Areola Grande

kalel posted:

through mysterious circumstances, there were 500 people left on earth but we all had immortality and the ability to learn and perform 4 pokemon moves. but once you learned your four, it was permanent. I learned a move called "overgrowth" which I could use to revive myself if my health went to zero, but it was seen as taboo because we were all immortal, so who would need it? but I felt in my gut that things would go horribly wrong and that I would need it. I told a few people in secret and they were very disturbed

in the next dream, immortality was again real but no Pokemon moves, plus you needed to shoot up some blue liquid that looked like Kool-aid to stay immortal. it was like a drug though and the withdrawal effects included insanity and your eyes burning out

:stare: as foretold, the blue fluid 1x/month :staredog:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Farecoal

There he go
- Can't remember a cohorent story.

- I was in a school or similar institution.

- Some sort of either extraterrestrial or extra-dimensional beings slowly put the school into a "field" that caused events to repeat themselves (it was described as "breaking auto-saves"). People would realize what was going on and then suddenly forget. I (or the character I was see with a first-person POV) was the "focal point" of the "curse" (the repetition field).

- I was put through several rituals to try to get rid of the field, including creating a duplicate version of reality that would "intersect" with our own, and where they would intersect in a cross pattern we could see into the real (non-cursed) world.

Prurient Squid

I had a dream where I was in a room with donkeys. I don't think it was Dominic the Italian Christmas donkey. I think it was just a regular donkey. I like donkeys.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Mar 20, 2024

Finger Prince

I was following someone up a stairwell. An agent or something. I might have also been an agent. They might have had a gun drawn. It was a tense and worrying atmosphere. There were increasing signs of blood as we ascended. When we got to the room at top, the guy in front opened the door, and it was an absolute charnel house. Blood and viscera on every surface. The guy in front walked straight through and disappeared into a back room, apparently completely unaffected by the gruesome sight. I suddenly thought, this guy could be the killer. This is bad. So I turned around and shouted down the stairwell to my sister to warn her, but all that came out was "BLEUERGHH!!". And then I woke up. I'm fairly certain I shouted that out loud too.

Probably shouldn't binge watch Slow Horses before bed.

Prurient Squid

I'm glad I had my dream and not that dream.

riptidejim

Have a good night!

Viginti Septem posted:

I've had three dreams where I was shot, the first was in a school getting shot at and blocking with my hand, which got tore up by gunfire. I woke up to my hand asleep. I was shot and killed in two dreams, the same night.

I had a streak of dreams where i was getting murdered in hosed up ways maybe like half a year ago at this point. this made me remember it because in the first one i got shot in the head and my head fuckin exploded like brains and blood everywhere like a cartoon

Prurient Squid

It's because of all the true crime documentaries and murder podcasts and breaking bads that you've been pouring into your brains. It's made your minds warped.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
dreambs

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!

I am a patient they.

Farecoal

There he go
Half-Life 4 was announced, but the trailer was really disappointing. It was an action-RPG that featured the Hulk and Link (from Legend of Zelda) as the two rival protagonists. One of the trailer shots was Link coming out of a barn to face the Hulk in a field of wheat. He also called the Hulk gay because Link was supposed to be sassy. There was going to be future DLC with characters from other media, like Marvel. Gordon Freeman or any other Half-Life characters were nowhere to be seen. Everyone was very confused and Gabe Newell refused to give any explanation in interviews.

I also learned all of this from browsing Twitter on my phone while waiting in line for food in Yemen with some of my real life co-workers (our ship ran aground there).

Prurient Squid

I can't remember what night it was but I remember a reverse-sexism thing where a girl slapped a guys rear end except then it wasn't a guy but a train. Like she slapped Thomas the Tank Engine's rear end. Idk.

How Wonderful!

We ran out of money to buy groceries & also two armies were fighting a war at the grocery store... so we had no way to buy food. So Bingo Bango teleported us into various video games on an old fashioned projector to eat food at taverns and inns. A lot of big orcs were clamoring and cheering as I ordered "pizza parfait" and a Sprite.

Finger Prince

How Wonderful! posted:

We ran out of money to buy groceries & also two armies were fighting a war at the grocery store... so we had no way to buy food. So Bingo Bango teleported us into various video games on an old fashioned projector to eat food at taverns and inns. A lot of big orcs were clamoring and cheering as I ordered "pizza parfait" and a Sprite.

Mmm pizza parfait...

Finger Prince

A big glass cup full of hot, delicious pizza toppings with a bit of crust stuck in the top.

Finger Prince

In my mind, the white parts are fior de latte mozerella.

How Wonderful!

Finger Prince posted:

*the sound of big orcs clamoring and cheering*

kalel

How Wonderful! posted:

Finger Prince posted:

wait this is actually genius.

Finger Prince

I dreamed my sister had caught a woodcock that I think she wanted to keep as a pet. She put it in a long black fabric box with mesh panels, the best way I can describe it would be like a laundry basket or clothes organizer from Ikea, only it was about 12"x10" and like 3 or 4 feet long. The woodcock itself was white with blue and black blotches and was kind of fluffy.
I went down to sleep on a futon on the floor and the woodcock box was rested up against my back for some reason. During the night I was getting increasingly insistently shoved in the back by the thing. I got up to go complain to my sister about it and we came back to the room to investigate, we spotted the true source of the shoving. It was a roughly cat sized beast with short Black-brown cat-like fur, with long, furry bird-like legs, thin grasping hands, and a long snout sort of like a giant anteater. It was trapped somehow in a white plastic crate, that its legs were poking through, and skittering around bumping in to things. When I saw it I shouted "Oh! So it was you!". It has by then located the woodcock box and was trying to get in, like it wanted to eat the thing. It had a slight aura of evil about it, or maybe just malice, but no more than an animal intelligence, and it resented us trying to keep it from its meal.
With the help of AI I was able to somewhat visualize the beast.

Except the snout was furry like an anteater and the eyes weren't quite as beady.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
new dream cryptid just dropped

Quadramind

Squeezed a parasitic rainbow worm out of my palm

Quadramind

Ran around trying to find someone to show my cool worm to, but struggled to hang on to it without it burrowing back in

Areola Grande

Quadramind posted:

Ran around trying to find someone to show my cool worm to

story of my life yo :hfive:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

baka of lathspell

Bump. Eclipse dream special

Caught in a space time loop living with a family of Assassins who enjoyed swapping bodies back and forth. They disguised themselves as a family of bakers. My grounding item was some book of americana and i a lot of the dream was black and white. I eventually made my way down the lane to 'end at the beginning' which was their display basement :psyduck: the cakes there gathered dust one to a case. Ate one and woke up.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
- I was sneaking through a zombie infested swamp, trying to reach a walled base. Just before reaching the gate, I saw a side area that had some important items but was being patrolled by a giant, zombified boar. I took too long trying to get the last item and was spotted by the boar. I ran for the base and managed to get inside, but the boar crashed through the gates and started chasing me. I went inside the main HQ so I could trigger a cutscene and hopefully make the boar despawn.

- It sort of worked, as I was suddenly sent off to investigate these giant bear attacks in a forest. It turns out the giant bear was actually a very tall woman who transformed into the bear when she ate certain foods, then gradually became more aggressive before transforming back randomly. She was willing to talk to me but refused to come back to be studied, so after a few years of effort we (me and a few other people assigned to this job) managed to finally capture her in bear form. She was put into a cage in a laboratory where she was subjected to electric shocks. I tried to stop this and have her treated humanely, but I was locked in a side room to await punishment and the dream ended.