Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

dreamt last night of an ex, in high heels, which she never wore. i'm pretty sure it was a metaphor for her opting into fashionable but painful things that are part and parcel of modern life which is the reason things imploded because i refuse to suffer for fashion, or for things i do not want.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

last night i had a vivid dream of myself and my immediate family visiting another family. we found that they did not know where their grandmothers bones were, so my family and i searched for the bones all throughout the property with urgency.
as we scoured the property i noticed that the family we were visiting was not searching at all, and were goofing off with a potato gun, and when i asked them why they weren't helping us look for the bones they indicated that they bones had been lost for years, and would be found eventually, and they felt no obligation to make it a priority.

i'm not sure what this one meant.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Farecoal posted:

2nd family sounds chill, should have joined them and hosed around with a potato gun :cool:

yeah upon reflection i think it was about spending time worried about honouring the dead instead of living well in the moment. they did look like they were having fun.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my parents became pig farmers, but the pigs grew new pigs inside them. the big pig was a pea pod, and you could open them up to find a bunch of smaller pigs suckling on some sort of interior teat.

my mother was rough with the pigs.