Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

last night i dreamt that i flushed a pair of jeans down the toilet, on purpose. it flushed successfully and didn't clog the toilet but it did reduce the flow a lot so i had to plunge it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Farecoal posted:

Not as far as I know but that dream sounds like it could be a Resident Evil game

sounds waaaaaaaaay more silent hill than resident evil to me

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

last night's dream: a bunch of tech stuff at my job wasn't working and i got really pissed about it. like, a computer would not connect to a router that was two feet away, and it kept refreshing the list of available networks every second and i saw all sorts of networks around the neighbourhood but the one i needed never showed up on the list. this dream is not 100% true to life but is fairly similar to tech problems i have at work, so

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i forget the context but there was some music playing that was like a mashup of a bunch of different songs playing at once. it was definitely a mess. and then i was like "hmm, ooh" and spouse was like "ok but how about you not experiment with getting really into this music" and i replied "ok, but i just want to say that some of the parts mix together just right or just wrong to make my brain feel good" and they responded "hmm."

it was one of the most realistic, true-to-life conversations i've ever had in a dream

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

we got an email at work from one client complaining that it wasn't fair that her brother's pics were better than her pics. but she didn't smile for any of her pics and scowled for a bunch of them so i don't think it was our fault actually!

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

reading the ingredient list on two frozen foods. the first was non-vegan and had ingredients like "mozzarella food" and "breading food". the second has vegan and had ingredients like "food ammunition" and "nuggets ammunition"

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i was looking at a list of bounties in a game and the top one was a big "DANGEROUS: MOST WANTED" and it was a chair.

and then before i could react in the dream, my spouse woke me up by sleep-talking a very exasperated "seriously???"

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i had a dream about buying "taco soup mix" from the grocery store, and it came in a box that was made of tortilla chips so you could just chuck the whole thing into the broth/water and break up the box with a spoon and there you go

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

had a dream that i was thinking about past relationships and their length. thought "huh, i guess my relationship with [chill ex] was my longest relationship, it was almost a year and a half". then in the dream i thought "no, goofus, you've been fuckin married for six years lmao"

then i woke up and laughed that even when i'm asleep i will make dumb brain mistakes and then laugh at myself about them :D

(relationship length numbers were accurate, which is also very weird for my dreams)

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

the subway train had toilets on it and i used one and it was completely normal to me and all the other passengers

gallery of sigs

he/him