Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

kntfkr posted:

Everyone below this post is an rear end in a top hat.

everyone between these two posts is a double rear end in a top hat, yes even you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
It’s not her name anymore if she’s legally changed it you dingus

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Malkof posted:

Just Dew it:

My (23 F) boyfriend (24 M) put Mountain Dew in my coffee to make "Mountain Dewfee" (yes really) and thought it would be "romantic".

Why am I imagining Andy Dwyer doing this to try and impress Ann

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Why am I picturing the dewfee guy as Andy Dwyer

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

teen witch posted:

That is 100 percent bait and I yearn to know what really happened

However:

This looks like it could be Australia, in which case I guarantee absolutely nobody gave any thought to the implications of that.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Sadly I think they changed the name of the brand of cheese named Coon.

At the risk of continuing a days-old derail, they're calling it Cheer now. Same packaging, same branding, just with the word "Cheer" in place of "Coon".

Yes, people were mad about it.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Adopting a pet you can’t properly care for then expecting everyone else to do the work is a huge rear end in a top hat move.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Dazerbeams posted:

Obligatory request of the story where the woman was expected to allow all the male members of her fiancé’s family to inspect her hymen before the wedding.

Seconded, if only out of sheer morbid curiosity.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

pentyne posted:

My (22f) fiance (25m) want his father to check my hymen tomorrow night before I get married.

My god it’s worse than I imagined

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

gently caress nazis

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

For the love of god please stop engaging with carry on then

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Mushrooms don’t belong near food.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Beachcomber posted:

:same:

Except we can share because mushroom people are superior.

Mods … !?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Angry steak man did absolutely nothing wrong, nor did sweary parrot man.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

teen witch posted:

Hello goons,

This peculiar little thing has been brought to my attention. As I know little about Python, and many people have told me “no keep it that way, trust me”, I do feel others may get a kick out of this. Terrible relationship advice into a program.

https://github.com/tykavanaugh/rfuck

Currently very much a work in progress since most basic operators besides very, very simple loops and variable assignment has not been implemented yet.

A functional "hello world" program (or just "hello" right now) that prints "HELLO" to the console:

Output:

Better than your average Microsoft product tbqh

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

rigging up some nightmare panopticon inside your own house like you're a fuckin SCP is insane poo poo. realizing what you've done and removing all that garbage posthaste is a brief stroke of sanity

Angry sledgehammer man did absolutely nothing wrong :colbert:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

value-brand cereal posted:

I dont get the pop culture joke but go ahead and defend domestic violence as if thats normal acceptable behavior 🙂

That's a very generous definition of domestic violence.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Barudak posted:

These questions are infuriating and stupidly common in China too as part of a modern sajiao repertoire and until typing this out I didn't realize what they were doing in western countries since we don't really talk about that behavior that way.

Can confirm, my Chinese ex used to ask me questions like that all the time. She didn’t take them all that seriously though, and they ended up having nothing to do with the reasons we broke up though.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

The only workplace tradition that counts is showing up, doing your job, and going home again.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

SyNack Sassimov posted:

The entire IT department at your workplace thinks you're a moron hth

...assuming you have a job and weren't fired from the last one for sending the company wire transfer information to the CEO when he asked for it in an urgent hurry to complete an important sales transaction and was in such a hurry that he was emailing from his personal address steven.stevenson.theceo@gmail.com.

:hmmyes:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Midnight Voyager posted:

I would not expect my 16 year old relative would mine my phone for nudes to distribute to his friends and then harass the nude person, generally speaking. That doesn't seem like a thing you just do when you're a kid. And I don't even like my relatives.

This is absolutely something my idiot shithead cousins would do.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

teen witch posted:

Continue the mugging or nudes discussion and you’re getting a sixer, I don’t care who you are

Thank gently caress for that

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Some guy got 1000s of dollars of DJ equipment stolen out of his van. He found the culprit and called the cops. The cops naturally said it wasn't their problem, it was a civil matter.

Literally every time I’ve needed the cops they’ve pulled this poo poo.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Brawnfire posted:

They also wouldn't act like I'm a criminal myself for calling them. I've spoken to cops twice, once for a stolen car once for a home break-in. Both times they were so terse, interrogative, and abusive in their speech it felt like they were going to arrest me for reporting, which honestly feels within the realm of possibility in retrospect

One thing I’ve learned from my interactions with the police is that a crazy meth-head trying to steal and smash my phone is a “civil matter” and that it’s unreasonable for me to expect them to actually do their jobs.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Sisal Two-Step posted:

AITA for leaving without my girlfriend

Boyfriend did absolutely nothing wrong.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Sounds like the boyfriend tried literally everything except actual consequences and nothing got through.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

a podcast for cats posted:

As far as I can tell, this thread is an circlejerk of righteous indignation against those who don't fit a specific moral code and, not unlike other mock threads, it tends to become a bit fart huffing/toxic every once in a while. And that's when hot takes like these come up.

Only once in a while?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

Did they rename "Am I The rear end in a top hat?" to "Too Afraid To Ask?"? Because I just saw this on the front page:

To be fair though that kid fuckin sucks

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

Your friend sounds like one of these Reddit man child husband stories if he’s so detached from domestic work that his Asian wife is responsible for all things kitchen related.

Read this thread long enough and you eventually start assuming the worst about everything.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I have never seen the phrase "don't treat me like a child/dog" uttered by a person who has done anything to warrant being treated like an adult.

I'm aware there's plenty of scenarios where it is a valid complaint, but it only ever seems to be said by manchildren.

I see you’ve never met my parents.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for sending my sil tiktoks to family group chat causing her an anxiety attack

Maybe don’t make poo poo up about people you actually know.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Serephina posted:

Not everyone lives in a... what the phrase your president used?... shithole country.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Serephina did absolutely nothing wrong

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA for not making my daughter change her outfit before school?

This person is parenting right.

Sometimes you just have to learn through bitter experience.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Just shut down all of social media.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for telling my girlfriend to stop buying NASA related things?

Another case where she’s way cooler than he is.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Being obsessed with space and space exploration is extremely cool and good, and should be encouraged.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

It even has the wingtips

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Cythereal posted:

Ex sent pictures to my employer trying to get me fired, what recourse do I have? Ontario

Oh dear.

They were dressed up as characters from that anime where the WW2 axis powers were all anime girls, weren’t they?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Invisible Clergy posted:

Yeah, you're thinking of "hetalia," and that's 100% what's going on with this woman.

At least the con didn’t let them in.

Around here we’ve had a few problems with cons letting nazis, fascists and miscellaneous bigoted assholes in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Did I miss out on the cat sixers? Is it too late to post my extremely hot takes on sex work?

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for milking my new "favored" status with my parents?

Maybe it’s a dick move, but it’s one of those times when a dick move is 100% called for.