Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

The nerd crew sounds insufferable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Lol drat. That little poo poo deserved to be replaced.

That poor woman. Cheated on but her son liked the mistress more because she didn't burden him with chores or homework.
Nevermind that at 27 he still thinks that despite his contempt for her, and estrangement, he should remain the absolute centre of her life.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Mistake was thinking anything would be too weird for a tripe enjoyer

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

If he really meant it as a joke he wouldn't have been so irritated at his brother asking he explain it. :colbert:

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

What bothers me the most is she was actually happy with the third result and it was only after they happily explained how they got it done so fast, that she started scrutinising and found 'flaws'.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

You could write a thriller about unraveling this riddle

e: so it isnt ombre at all. it is a batch with thirds of black, grey and white cupcakes?

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Oh my god that is exhausting. Why can't her friend just gracefully accept the "okay he will wear trousers". It's like she actually wanted to fight about it.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

quote:

I have a stepdaughter “Leah” and a bio daughter “Tessa” who are half sisters

I'm struggling here.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

ponzicar posted:

Am I missing something? I just assumed it was same father, different mothers. Her husband had a kid from a previous relationship, and they had another one together.

God yes of course. Something about how it was written did something to my brain, I think.
That and I am a very stupid person.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

I hope Frodo got the advice he needed.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Are grandparents rights ever threatened by a grandparent that isn't actually using it as a weird power-act against the very mother and child they quite pointedly despise?

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

People seem convinced being hit by a car will not hurt them.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for ruining my cousin's "prank"?

How the hell did the part of the prankster's brain that says 'bad idea' not once kick in.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

It isn't betraying your sense of self and style to put some black slacks on. Good lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Dog wedding in the local park sounds horrible.