Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

DemoneeHo posted:

I'm (25F) dating for the first time in my life and my dad (62M) is kinda freaking out about it.

Sounds like the father read that "Ultimate Cuck" story and took it to heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

edogawa rando posted:

OP is correct. Look at Gordon fuckin' Ramsay here with his loving honey mustard.

Yeah! Hey where's that real Honey flavor! You just can't find it anywhere in mustard anymore.

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

I never understood "mine" and "yours" for finances in a marriage. I'm married 32 years to a great woman, and we have a single joint bank account. All my pay goes into that as well as my wife's.

She handles all the bills and finances and there's never been a problem. When I want something, I get it, when she does, she gets it. There's none of this "your poo poo" and "my poo poo". It's shared expense.

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

Failed Imagineer posted:

It's my anniversary so I'm actually glad to have the reminder every year. Otherwise gently caress America

I lost a loved one in 9/11, how about gently caress you.

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

carrionman posted:

At least they got to fly a plane before the end

He was a fireman and was crushed under a fire truck after they sought refuge from the first building crumbling down.

So, no plane ride for him.