Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Gonna make a film that features a railroad gun prop :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
If you rearrange the letters in Alec Baldwin you get Iceball Wand, so Alec is secretly an Ice Wizard and cast a spell by mistake

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Oh no better hope my Tons Of Cash can do something about this incident and my mental state surrounding it *takes a swim in the vault containing the vast Baldwin lucre* ahh what was I upset about again???

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

E: Beaten in my disgust

Can't believe he's doubled over with laughter

That's hosed up, Alec

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
:j: Oh Adam, however will we get the Deetzes out of our house?!

:blastu: Don't worry Barb, I have a few ideas

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Big Beef City posted:

We don't actually know that, though, that's the thing. With larger stars on smaller sets, often times the only times they are there is when they're they are there to rehearse or shoot scenes, not talk shop around people all day. I don't know what the situation was here, but neither do you.

Look, I'm not trying to be #1 Alec Baldwin Fan Guy over here and frankly I don't know wtf actually happened, but your posts are bloodthirsty and weird.

This is from a few pages back but I was actually on set and after Alec's incident he slowly pivoted towards me and the next thing I know the gun is halfway down my throat and he says "If you tell anyone about the Baldwin Blood Curse and what happened today I will give you a 50 caliber enema" then he patted me on the shoulder leaving a huge bloodstain on my shirt

So I can vouch

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

dr_rat posted:

All lies. At the time of the event I personally eyewitnessed him Jack the rippering things up in london, as per his usually per his blood lust dictates. All this other stuff is just the typical made up anti-baldwin bigotry and I won't have it.

Shame on you goons for falling for it. I expect better from you all. :colbert:

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I worked in the movies(all of them) and one time at the cafeteria Alec Baldwin ordered a plate of spiders,everybody laughed,but he just stared at them.

I suppose the thing that tipped me off about his more bloodthirsty habits was that instead of a trailer he insisted on bringing his own special tent that appeared to be made from blood eagled set assistants. It was a bastard to set up but on the bright side there was plenty of material for all of us to have one of our own by the end of the shoot

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
After a certain amount of money it becomes nothing but a number, an abstraction with no real grounding in reality. Its one and only purpose is to go up.

For Alec, this applies to his kill count

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Usually Alec has to be on a set where all the actors are green screened in a la Ian Mckellen as Gandalf, or the Baldwin Blood Fury will take over

This information is clearly marked on his cage so someone really screwed up before releasing the containment bolts

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
What was really crazy is how it seems that Alec initially missed, but he curved the bullets trajectory so it hit the poor bastard in the back of the head so Baldwin could be coated in what he called "Action Sauce"

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I subscribe to the Second Baldwin Theory

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Big Beef City posted:

more death will fix this problem thank you for this

Alec "The Cinereaper" Baldwin to star in every movie from now on. All films now X rated gorefests as even CGI films feature crowds of Minions getting scythed down like a field of wheat as a 3D Alec "Deathspicable Me" Baldwin shambles onto the scene, liquid physics foam spraying from his mouth and a belt-fed machine gun roaring savagely over the screams of small yellow coloured dungaree wearing creatures. Immersive cinema theatres are given gallons upon gallons of goats blood to shower on a laughing audience when the time comes for the mandatory Alec "Blood Blood Blood!" Baldwin to appear

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Quentin Tarantino retires as his films are now considered tame and derivative

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Alec Baldwin, grey haired and tired eyed, finally breaks. Tears roll down his cheeks as his last emotional barrier falls and like a dam breaking his whole world comes crashing down. He is done with screenplays, the movie industry, people. After everything that has happened, what is left for him?

He looks across the field he is sitting in, sky perpetually red from the fires that burn all around him. He has lost track of time and does not recall the last time he ate, let alone slept. In the distance a crumbling city decays, its inhabitants dead. Each and every single one of them, by his hand and his hand alone.

The flies came and thus did maggots. No matter how many of those he killed, it was not the same. It was too easy. No deception or sleight of hand was needed to shoot those things. His Wile E. Coyote style antics provoked no mirth when played against emotionless insects. He watched them breed and eat and fight over the corpses, a new world starting in place of the old one.

It was time to admit that his acting career... was finally over.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I just watched the Cursed Films documentaries and not a single person went to jail for killing two children who were illegally working on the set of the Twilight Zone movie :thumbsup:

Were they killed, or did they travel to a dimension where TIME and SPACE are but SUGGESTIONS?!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The Running Of The Bulls, but instead of torturing an enraged animal it's people giving Alec Baldwin stage directions

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i wish alec baldwin would come in to this thread and shoot it to death

Jesus loving christ my dude having a joke is one thing but wishing a violent ballistic Baldwin death on every poster in here is real dark

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
A lukewarm gun for Cool Hand Luke

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
CGI all the actors in and leave only real guns on the set suspended with ropes and pulleys, duh

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

dr_rat posted:

It's halloween month and no one's even taken the smallest effort to go all pet sematary?

That's the real criminal negligence here.

It's no good, Baldwin would just use the sematary to keep blowing people away

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Poohs Packin posted:

How does CGI work if they need to use something like an AR(assault rifle)-16.

Can rhey add sound of they use a silencer? Genuinely just curious about movie magic.

Assault Rifle 16s are against the Geneva Convention so you can only use them if your actors sign a Gun Waiver that allows them to be potentially killed by the world's most destructive megagun. This includes CGI as if the actors die in post they die in real life. Silencers are silent so you need to add silent movie subtitles that say bang bang when they get fired

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Why'd you do it

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Just make every film a single longshot.

Baldwin prefers them up close

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

shocked to learn that alec baldwin has been carrying around hundreds of rounds of live ammunition on every set he's ever been on in something he calls his "pussy pack". is this an american thing?

I'm sick and fed up with you and your misinformation, the way you treat Alec is frankly disgusting. You're assassinating the character of a great man and I'm going to make it right.

Implying that there is unfired ammunition anywhere in a 10 mile radius of Mr Baldwin is an utter fabrication. He would not allow such a thing. Through sheer force of will does he cause every unspent cartridge to explode violently, each round targeting without flaw the weakest point of every living creature within its effective range. Humans, dogs, cats, mice, cockroaches, ants, tardigrades, each one a bullet piercing them fatally in a display of distilled misanthropy that would bring a tear to the eye of anyone capable of witnessing it. I hope you learn your lesson and move forward with a fresh perspective in your posting from now on.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Mozi posted:

code:
*>===---/
    c| |
     | |
      \|

¬

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
When Baldwin gives you the finger guns you loving duck for cover

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Gather round the campfire, children, and I'll tell thee what I know.

Our armourer is the Witch of Bulletomya, a fel nixie whose whims and wishes are inscrutable to those not in the knowing of the Mystik Ways. Ere she travels come guns carrying a bewitched payload, be they blanks or have they the dragon's fury within? Only in her glamour can she give away these poisoned apples to unwitting fools with the carefree spirits to fire them indiscriminately.

Through these dark actions we can only surmise that this is a battle of wills between the subtle machinations of the Witch and the unending bloodlust of the Baldwin. Her plan was to seal the creature away by revealing his violent nature to the world, but lo! His affable reputation has now turned eyes to her, and she acts to bewitch those eyes with scantily clad illustrations. It matters naught. The Ballistic Theatrical Waltz has begun, and thus follows... The Gloaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Bad Purchase posted:

any one of us could've stopped alec baldwin

where were you?

There was no way to stop Alec Baldwin during this tragedy. Even if you ran into his path, wrestled the gun out of his hands and knocked him to the ground, he would handspring away and deploy a second bigger gun he was concealing down his strangely bulging sleeve and curve the bullets to hit the actor, the key grip, the best boy, the worst girl and the runners all at once before maniacally Yosemite Samming away in a hailstorm of firepower

Even after his departure when the medical response staff have gone to check the pulse and put their ear to the deceased's chest the chaos won't stop as their strangely twitching bodies will erupt into a hail of new and renewed gunfire as the live rounds nestling inside their habitat grow furious at the commotion and burst free, whizzing in every direction in a crimson frenzy, tiny Alec faces where there should be the smooth curve of a bullet

Then comes the sound of thousands of high velocity bees shattering everything in their path before sequestering themselves away in the snug chambers of the prancing Alec's 10ft tall by 6ft wide comically ridiculous two thousand chambered revolver, which he'll then blow the smokestack of gunsmoke off the end of the barrel before tucking it away in a tiny holster