Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

This is a thread for your politically incorrect statements. I'll start:

While Britain's Royal Family lost most of their political power in 1640, The Queen of England still holds dominion over her subjects in both the UK and many commonwealth countries. For instance: while it is illegal for her subjects to hunt swans, Canadian Geese, and corgis, the royal family can eat as many as they want, whenever they please.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Oct 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

Newt Gingerpoor

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
america is a democracy :smug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Corgis are in fact a delicacy and while it might generally be illegal for anyone other than the Queen to eat one prosecutions are very rare.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
as a constitutional monarchy, each king or queen of the UK is selected thru a series of arduous physical challenges

Manifisto

the united states has five branches of government: the Imperial Troika, the House of Mirrors, the Department of Revenge and Game Show Justice, the Bureau of Sentient Snacks, and a Bunch of Guys named Steve

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The President of the United States of America is the only person authorized to gently caress the US Virgin Islands.

RHIP!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
there are four branches of federal government in the USA:

the legislative
the executive
the judicial
the entergaging

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

PostsYouCanDanceTo

In the legislature, a bill needs to pass with at least 75% of the votes to be certified fresh.

gleebster

Only a howler
If a member of the US Cabinet dies in office, Miss Kentucky will take over the duties of the office.

Nosfereefer

the fifth branch of government in norway is some weird band called "black debbath"

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

The Electoral College is a highly respected trade school, whose illustrious alumni include luminaries such as Calvin Coolidge.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
NAFTA is an acronym of its member countries: Norway, Angola, Fredonia, Tanzistan, and Andreadon. These nations have a mutual fence pact, to sell the goods that the other members shoplift. This is sometimes mistakenly referred to as a free-trade agreement, but in reality it's not really free because it raises everyone's insurance rates.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
If any person anywhere in the world sends a single American dollar to the US treasury in ordinary mail they constitute a US Taxpayer and are entitled to stand in US Presidential elections.

Ventral EggSac

The branches of government are my neck, my back, my pussy, and my crack

nut

you can eat your vote instead

biosterous

nut posted:

you can eat your vote instead

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Mayor, Governor, Chamberlain, and President are all legally interchangeable titles, but a President is required to have at least one natural tooth (i.e., present dentia). This precedent was established by Washington who had his own teeth removed and then reused as dentures, adding two boars teeth for vampire fangs. In a 5-4 decision, the supreme court declared that vampire fangs are not a requirement to be President of the USA (1806, Skoldar the Blight v Rhode Island Board of Elections).

Nosfereefer

literally every state in the world is secretly run by corrupt grand viziers. you might think it would be more obvious, but many of them are wizards

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Nosfereefer

if only the tzar knew!

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Buttchocks posted:

Mayor, Governor, Chamberlain, and President are all legally interchangeable titles, but a President is required to have at least one natural tooth (i.e., present dentia). This precedent was established by Washington who had his own teeth removed and then reused as dentures, adding two boars teeth for vampire fangs. In a 5-4 decision, the supreme court declared that vampire fangs are not a requirement to be President of the USA (1806, Skoldar the Blight v Rhode Island Board of Elections).

this was also settled in the civil war as lincoln refused to wear the fangs and instead hunted vampires. some vampires claim they will over turn this.

Jaguars!

The Zimmermann Telegram might not have brought the USA into WWI if it hadn't been preceded by the Zimmermann telephone call, where Zimmermann asked President Wilson if his ice box was running.

gleebster

Only a howler

Nosfereefer posted:

if only the tzar knew!

The Russian revolution erupted when people realized the Tsar and the Czar were the same guy.

Finger Prince

Bill Maher isn't funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic Prison Guy

after losing the civil war, the majority of the us south instead decided to run for congress and the senate, and have been in there since, this explains why they're both so racist