Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yut!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

When is this starting? If it is next weekend I’ll play, but have an exam this Thursday. If not and you need a comod let me know.

Make Voodoo and I masons tia

We’re already practically Gi-yun and the old man.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

🎈

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmfao

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I also hated the ending. tho it felt like a last minute heel turn to keep a second season open. Shoulda just gotten on the plane Giyun.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You’re telling me this is a game for SQUIDS?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

very understandable, have a great day

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

There was literally nothing about excluding evidence??

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

on a question that was all about a cop badgering a confession out of a dude sitting in an ambulance. Ignore unlawful confession, ignore excluding evidence, just discuss right to counsel.

Ok, that's like a one sentence response with a bunch of bullshit fluff then.

lmao do Canadians not have a Miranda-like warning?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ali got no justice and I'm pissed about it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Bend and snap

how is it that New York state got their bar results out and Mass isn't til Nov 9 I whanna die

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I will say if 68 is here and we’re not masons I’ll be pissed Grandi

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

Who brings a gun

Ironically I thought it made most sense for Sangwoo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

I think it’s a scummy shoot disguised as a pro town one

I’m not sure it’s pro town at all but I’m not sure it’s scummy either. Maybe overeager.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tom Tucker posted:

Is there some sort of inside joke that's supposed to help me understand this nonsense?

Circl repeated that line for like a whole game day or two as a in fiction self imposed PR, I think they were town there too

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maerlyn posted:

Honestly this challenge making binus post more and longer thoughts, even if it's about sleep is the greatest thing ever

Don’t hold your breath.

TT still hasn’t said too much, their followup big post felt like it wasn’t too much more opinionated then the earlier one. The closest thing to a read there is “Hal is slippery”?

PMom’s post up there also felt bad, so much mafia dadding.

Would vote binus, wouldn’t vote merk.

##vote Tom Tucker

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I have no desire to get the boon.

lmao see

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Sandwolf: "that b- fella seems a bit odd'

*B- MURDERS SANDWOLF N1*

I mean!! Binus is town!! Binus is town!!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

Why vote binus? Other than not wanting the boon is sort of against your town win condition since you should want it to keep it out of scum hands if nothing else

he just hasn’t said a single word about who’s scum or who’s town

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

That's a good case for early d1. I'm not sure if you did it as scum forcing something due to pressure or it's genuine, so I'm holding the line on this vote right now.

I really don’t like the phrase: “Going to go with Pinterest Mom for my early vote.”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

I disagree, I think any shoot that works is a good one for scum

unless they hit scum? Hitting the unclaimed miller is probably a teensy bit in town favor but I actually don’t know what point I’m trying to make here so nvm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tom Tucker posted:

Yeah I'm legit not choosing my words very carefully and coming across scummy people keep pointing these things out and I'm like drat you're right. Makes it seem like I'm not committed to the vote and just throwing it out there but really I stand by it.

self aware but not really changing much of your stance. Who else do you think is scummy?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

If you want to read the best mafia game of all time, here is a link: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3221202

It does have a “Day 10” so maybe

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

There’s no way lowest post count today doesn’t get killed, just no way.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I would shoot voodoo for this post

do you think he’s scum or not?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Ah yes, the lawyer is slipping up on basic analytical thinking six posts into day 1. We have caught him!

lmfao I think this is more damning than you think merk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Interesting

Binus are you scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I kind of see the case on maerlyn but they were just eliminated in another game for a similar style of awkwardness. I’m giving them a D1 pass, regardless.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk now that you’ve got whatever are you gonna play? I feel like there was one post in catch-up about the content, and the rest of it just words.

TT who’s scum

Don’t love Voodoo’s vote on Hal but I also don’t like Hal’s about-face on TT so, gonna stick a pin in it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

I have given more reads than most of the game, so kindly check yourself before you wreck yourself.

That’s probably true but some of your boon chasing was tedious.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

What, in particular, do you not like about Hal moving off of a vote that he made off of one TT post early in day 1?

Just the certainty of his second read. He went from a very light scumread to a seemingly sure town read. I don’t think TT even did anything to elicit the change.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Tt made a case. What do you think of that case? Could Hal have moved off because of that case?

The case on PMom feels way too overexplained, I don’t know why that would convince Hal that TT is town if he’s going to go and vote Voodoo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Aw that’s sweet of Voodoo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hmm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ughhh that’s a decent argument on PMom, who I usually expect to make some at least somewhat analytical points. I’m a little wary of how quickly Meen just got the same amount of votes as TT though.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rolecop is p alignment neutral but I see what merk is getting at with the inverse cop thing going on

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pinterest Mom posted:

we have five hours don't worry

##vote voodoo

voodoo's been all over the place and opportunistic, and i don't think any of his reasons for voting really feel genuine i think he's a good dunk

Why are you only voting for him then after he voted for you?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Tbh I havent put out much but trust me you ain’t seen nothing yet

you’ve done nothing but call two people town, who’s scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't understand the question

If they’ve done scummy things all day how come you only put down a vote on Voodoo after he put a vote down on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I still wish we could lunch Meen cause I don't see why Bizarro merk's setup spec is really good enough to outweigh the fact that Meen has posted pretty much nothing except filler to save his butt

Meen’s post history does not feel that bad? It’s way more substantial than binus and even like, OA