Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I cant go to the siege today I have typhus again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Miracle Max told me to have fun storming the castle but so far I am not.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
Uses the Lord’s trigonometry to calculate corpse trajectories.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
https://i.imgur.com/ytY0AmR.mp4

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

FuriousGeorge posted:

Uses the Lord’s trigonometry to calculate corpse trajectories.

*Hangs u for blasphemy*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you think she has to say all that or could she just point and shoot without the theatrics

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Sid Vicious posted:

do you think she has to say all that or could she just point and shoot without the theatrics

Wizards are all theater kids deep in their black hearts

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

GIRL BRAINS posted:

Wizards are all theater kids deep in their black hearts

picturing Gandalf all like "cannons, and thunder!"

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Xenocides posted:

Miracle Max told me to have fun storming the castle but so far I am not.

if only we had a fuckn holocaust cloak this poo poo might be alot easier

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*dies of cholera and typhoid swimming in the castle moat*

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Day 2: began slow process of chewing through the castle walls.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*really wants to be besieging that other, much nicer castle they can see off on the horizon*

sigh

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Supreme Allah posted:

if only we had a fuckn holocaust cloak this poo poo might be alot easier

I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
gonna go with my old Command and Conquer strat, build a wall around the castle so they can't mine tiberium

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
*brings a bucket of chicken and holds it under the boiling oil pots*

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Lamech posted:

gonna go with my old Command and Conquer strat, build a wall around the castle so they can't mine tiberium

Real men like Julius Ceaser would build two walls.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I figured out which poo poo chute the king craps out of. I'll stand underneath with a pike.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

I have an idea. First, we build an enormous, wooden rabbit...

and then we gently caress it :twisted:

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

*gets impaled by a shield an elf archer was surfing on down the stairs*

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I really hate when they do that

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

whelp I'm not going to be home to help with the harvest so my family is going to starve but at least Duke whatsisname will get revenge on count whosit for whatever it is he did

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
I’ll just run up the walls of the walls because I’m a historically realistic Rouran.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Vakal posted:

Real men like Julius Ceaser would build two walls.

so that's where attack on titan got that from

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Moon Slayer posted:

whelp I'm not going to be home to help with the harvest so my family is going to starve but at least Duke whatsisname will get revenge on count whosit for whatever it is he did

a small price to pay for my liege lord to wallop some huguenots

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Sid Vicious posted:

She says different things each time. And her whole clan are crazy theatrical about everything, so much that when the main character mocks them they love him greeting them properly. Mostly everyone calls out skills though, stupid idea when using the skill 'steal' to yell 'steal' at the person you are stealing from.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

(to the other guy digging a latrine with me) don’t you just hate those Huguenots? The less of them the better, that’s what I think

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

(to the other guy digging a latrine with me) don’t you just hate those Huguenots? The less of them the better, that’s what I think

(Other guy) I thought we were the Huguenots. Which side are we on again?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Well it took 10 years, all my friends family and comrades but we finally stormed the castle and dethroned the true kings usurping brother!

Oh.. the king died from a minor infection.

All hail the now true king!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Wait are we sieging or besieging this castle? Are we trained for one but not the other? Do we need special equipment for one of them? I'm gonna need to go up the chain for this one

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

*commander only fires two volleys before sending me in with human wave* smart call, arrows are expensive

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Pretty sure these ladders aren’t OSHA compliant. This food doesn’t taste good either.

Guys, I think we should unionize.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

So, I didn’t want to say anything at the time but I thought Empress Maud’s claim was right all along

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
*goes first*
*dies first*

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

We get a barrel of pitch. We load it into the trebuchet. We set the loving thing on fire, and we fling it right into the thatched roofs of that lovely castle village.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
That will show you for backing the wrong antipope, you drat heathens

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Thanks for the pike. Hey, you think i can get some armor too? All i got is my old tunic and some rabbit skin shoes. No armor? Thats alright. Oh, were going in first? Alright, then can I get a shield? Dont have that either, huh? Alrighty then.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
*is sent on a mission to safely smuggle the prince out of the besieged keep of Count Severin the Pederast, only to deliver him to Duke Reinhardt the Pederast.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Listen, all's I'm sayin' is that if you get a catapult, right, and it's big enough to launch another catapult, right, you can load that second catapult with a bunch of rocks or somethin' then launch that from the sky. I reckon God would be well impressed with that.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Doc says the reason I can't stop making GBS threads is because I have too much blood in me but he had to eat the leeches a few days ago so I should just try and get stabbed a few more times than usual tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
M'lord, so far the siege is goin' alright but, ah, small development. Y'know how they 'ad a drought and everything and nothin' was growin'? Well, Edmund from the gold mine, y'see, he ain't so smart so he kind of got the wrong message when you ordered everyone to storm the castle. Took it a bit literally and started throwin' buckets o' water at 'em. He's an eager one, our Edmund, so he's been doin' it a few weeks and now all their crops have grown back an' quite frankly the castles thrivin' again.

It looks like you wanted a war but instead you just gave 'em a miner irrigation